New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613626 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Acting like an Ally Cat

See newest message in thread

Acting like an Ally Cat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm being to think there is something wrong with me. Last night went out in Birmingham for a works Christmas party, but getting a bit fed up I went to my car and got dress in a black skirt, white blouse and black suit coat. Underneath I had red knickers, black stockings and a red suspender belt. I then headed to the gay area and started to do a few bars. I had a good time and chatted to a few other TV's and enjoyed a girlie night out but walking back to the hotel room I had booked for the night I walked into a group of guys on a christmas night out like me

They quikly spotted I was a TV (No problem there and there is a lot of people who now except it) anyway two of them said they liked trannys and could they fuck me. No chatting me up or buying me drinks or anything like that. But here's my problem, I said OK and let them take me around the back of the Holiday Inn where they got to work on me. I was made to suck them off in turn and then they both fucked me. I loved every minute of it but when I work up this morning I felt a bit like any allycat.. Is this wrong??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he Eroticist   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Seems normal to me lovey! Even those who are not TV are getting upto the mischeif that you are....so enjoy!

*igglyJ By *igglyJ   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

If you used protection and finished with a smile I am glad you enjoyed your alternative Christmas partying.

Don't feel bad.

Add a new message to this topic