New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613635 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Wifey

See newest message in thread

Wifey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My Mrs is so not into this, she is a very one man woman, me. I have often fantasisied about a guy chatting her up, this in itself would be a challenge, no guy could get her to fancy him enough anyway. But just the thought of one guy did, he convinces her to go outside the pub, he kisses her, he feels her big juicy tits, he feels her sweet smooth tight pussy, he even gets her to give him a hand job right there. They come back into the pub. she tes me a about it, then I suggested if she likes this guy then lets do it, lets have him round at ours and have a threesome, or even just have him for herself and tel me all about when he has gone. But like I said, it would never happen. Shame.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovelookin  (M)  over a year ago

My wife sounded like yours but with a lot of pushing and chat about it I got her into it , she is a big girl and very insecure about herself , in the summer we went onto a green close by to us and prity quite not over looked to get a bit of sun , as time went on I got a little bit horny so we started getting a bit frisky , away I got her top off and she gave me a bj , bloody nice outside , but little did we know a guy we know in his 70s was watching thou the bushes , later that night we was in the pub he came in and went up to the wife and told her what he had seen , I didn't know at this point but seeing her face go bright red I had an idea what he was talking about , away she tried to laugh it off , know one else in the pub knew what was going on , he said to her why don't she go round his for a coffee one day , she told me and I said why don't you she said no she was not like that , as the next few weeks went on the guy kept asking her she said maybe , and when we was having sex we talked about him and her going round she said would I mind I said no not at all , then after we had done she went off the idea of it , he started to phone her and I said just go and see him , she said ok she will but she kept putting it off making up stories why she can't but one day I was getting ready for work to start my late shift he phoned , she didn't answer it I said go and see him she said ok but what about me I said I don't mind as long as you get a few pics to prov it , I went to work thinking she won't but a few hours later she text me to say she went and see him and what she did , my cock was so hard just thinking about it , then she sent a video to my phone of them playing , my cock was wet with pre cum and when I got home we had the best sex ever , we now see guys together its so f...king horny .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trying to get my wife into this too we talke about it when fucking n it turns us both on.going to try car parks n woods soon,cant wait want to see her being fucked by two or more n covering her in cum mmmmm.

Add a new message to this topic