New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613665 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Christmas Party

See newest message in thread

Christmas Party

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Had the works office party today and a few of the women from areas of the business across the region came down. 1 woman in particular who I speak to regularly over the phone and email, and always have a bit of a laugh together was here. I had only met her the once, about a year and a half ago - I had forgotten how fcuking hot she was!

She has shoulder length blonde hair, eyes to die for, huge round boobs, legs that go on forever and an awesome ass. Today, she wore a cute tight fitting Christmas jumper, short skirt, tights and heels.

We had a group meeting in the office, and we kept catching each others gaze and she noticed that I was eyeing up her legs as my gaze lasted a little too long on her gorgeous legs, and turned into a stare. She winked at me after a while and I knew I had a chance to get a bit more frisky later on in the day.

We had all arranged to go out for a Christmas lunch in a restaurant about 20-25 minutes away, so when it came to arranging who was driving, everyone started to organise who was going with who. I threw my hand in the air, mentioned that I would drive and looked at her. She knew what I meant by that, and she offered to go with me. Luckily, there was enough cars to take everyone else so there only needed to be 1 more car to take 2 people, and this meant me and her.

On leaving for the group lunch, I offered to leave last and make sure the windows and doors were locked to our office, and gave the woman my keys to get the heater going in the car.

She walked out ahead and I soon met her at my car. I got in and started the engine and the first thing she said to me today was, "what are you waiting for, let me suck it". I was turned on immediately, not just because her tits looked massive, there was a lot of leg on show or because her eyes looked stunning, but cos a married woman who I really only knew as a name and an extension number was telling me yo get my cock out and put it in her mouth. I took my cock out enthusiastically, and she waited for my other colleagues to leave the car park before placing her warm wet lips gently and purposefully around my pulsing bellend.

We drove slowly to the destination, all the while she was sucking my cock and I came straight down her throat within minutes. "that was a lovely starter" she said, "i hope the maim and dessert is just as delightful". She said this with a smile, my cum glossing her teeth and lips.

She continued to wank me off and kiss my cock for the rest of the drive before I told her I was close to cumming again. When I did, she told me I couldn't till later, as it was not appropriate. Teasing slut.

During the meal, we all started talking about engagements, and I started talking about me and my fiance getting married early next year. At this point, she looked at me, placed her hand under the table and squeezed my cock and balls so tight I could have squealed in pain. I took this as a punishment for being engaged and not telling her about it.

When a few colleagues left the area where we were sat, she undid my trousers and began wanking me off outside my trousers under the table. I'm sure my boss knew what was happening but I came almost instantaneously all over my trousers! What a fucking mess. Made me laugh though that she kept running her fingers through my man made pools of cum that had collected on my trousers and licking her fingers seductively at me. "the main course was amazing" she said.

After dessert we all made our way back to our cars and we drove off last again. I drove a little way but turned off left down a narrow country lane to a small car park I know of and told her to get in the back of the car and hitch her skirt up so I could have my dessert of dripping wet pussy. She obliged and I was soon devouring this marrried woman's cunt. She loved it and squirted all over me. She grabbed my tie and begged me to fuck her hard in the backseat of my car. We fucked with her on her back before she turned over and stuck her ass in the air and fucked her doggystyle whilst she slowly fingered her tight asshole. This had been the best fuck I had ever had.

We got back to the office a little later than everyone else, but they were none the wiser as a few had got stuck behind a tractor on the roads.

Now she goes back to being a name and extension number, along with a very horny memory of a Christmas party.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Nice story ,your a lucky man . This sort of thing doesn't happen to me being a builder x

my xmas partys on friday so lets see what happens fingers crossed!

I had no luck on friday, but theres always next year!

Add a new message to this topic