New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613524 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > watersports

See newest message in thread

watersports

By *shington_fella  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

has anyone tried this? or anyone got any good pee deperation stories and how/where they relieved themselves?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my hubby and i indulge in watersports regularly. I love feeling his hot pee splashing over my clit. I also enjoy being humiliated so he will walk me around in public and make me wet my knickers, thats a huge turn on.

that is so horny, i have a huge fantacy to be peed on while wankin

By *j750  (M)  over a year ago

I can help u out ash fella in ashington on thur teatime

when he is being really masterful,he will make me wait in the bathroom on my knees while he pees. He will grip his dick hard, saving the last bit 4 me, i open my mouth then he lets it go, i greedily gulp it down then lick his dick clean.

have you every been very desperate for a pee and pissed on him?

By *agleo   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

My ex B/F and I used to do a lot of pee fun he loved it, this was about 25 years ago go out for a drink cum home get to bed and fuck the arse off him then lie on top of him and just let my bladder go fill him with my piss he would moan lift his arse nipping my cock and shoot a great dollop of cum, some times if I over filled him we had to shuffle to the bog lol that used to get me hard again so while he sat on the bog I fucked his face, those where the days lol

not as such, he loves to rub my clit and finger my ass when im pissing tho.

mmm i bet he duz, he is a lucky fella. i bet u can get a load of piss in your bladder hun?

not usually but if i know we are going out for the day then i drink plenty of water b4 and on the journey, that ensures a full and plentiful bladder and very wet knickers.x

wiltshire newbies, its a shame u cudnt make a dvd of all ur piss adventures....i know id buy, lol. u got me so horny with your stories

*ir Fuck Alot By *ir Fuck Alot   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Can't beat a pair of wet knickers lol

we do take a video cam with us and film a lot of our exploits and put them on dvd so we can watch them back at a later date. Will mention ur interest to my hubby, we may be able to put sumthing 2gether.x

that wud be amazin hun. please message me what he says

XXX pic...
login to view
By *icecouple   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We love it too. both peeing and wetting!

wow, i'd love to have my cock and balls pee'd on as i wank

*ilthy08 By *ilthy08   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

i love being pee'd on as i wank

such a great sensation

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rganicChemistry   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Would love to see the vid..very hot.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ulfskopf  (M)  over a year ago

hav had alot of interest cause i can piss when im hard

Any one have some advice for a newbie into watersports, i have met a new guy and he loves it , i have tryed to do it b4 but couldnt ,,, so any tips ,, i dont want to lose him and i want to try it,, he wants me to squat down on his face and pee on his face ,,,,,

Relax, have lots of water, get him to fuck you loads then sit on his face riding. When you're ready just relax and pee.

By *at_tosser  (M)  over a year ago

I got my wife to finaly piss on my cock the other week while in the bath together. Its something I will get her to do again as it was a very horny fuck we had afterwards.

By *elcro  (M)  over a year ago

"my hubby and i indulge in watersports regularly. I love feeling his hot pee splashing over my clit. I also enjoy being humiliated so he will walk me around in public and make me wet my knickers, thats a huge turn on."

hot!

*awboy67 By *awboy67  (M)  over a year ago

I love watersports. My old fwb used to like it too, so one day I was the dominant one and I forced her to get into the shower with me, then I got on my knees and ate her pussy until she grabbed my head and pissed in my mouth. We've also done it in the shower together when I pissed all over her tits. Was great fun!

Pee fun was the first sex act I was taught by Mr C, many years ago, and it is great to have other dominant guys pee all over me, usually after sex when cuck paul is licking me clean.

It is good to do it on my cuckold husband and some of the sub guys we meet, but only had two other girls that enjoyed me doing it to them.

Sandra. xxxx

I've let people watch me pee but have yet to actually do it on somebody (besides myself in the shower ) it's something I want to eventually do with someone though!

I love it too, give a good hosing and see my pee splashing off her tits, but adore the feel of a hot stream on my chest and especially over my shaven cock and balls. Am single again now but would love to meet a woman with a big bladder and a good aim to squat over me and just open up all over me

By *okinguy  (M)  over a year ago

To have a girl sitting on my chest with her legs spread and slowly let her water go. What a warm and delicious feeling that would be, I'd let her move up to my mouth for the last squirt and a nice gentle cleaning. I love the taste of a ladies pee, in moderation, not by the gallon. The feeling of licking a salty clit is beyond description....

Ive had a few dabbles in the world of bdsm and have a couple of experiences of receiving watersports. I remember the first time surprised me quite a bit with the smell and heat of the urine. I found it very erotic being at the feet of a woman just waiting to be soaked. Would recommend it to anyone to try at least once! X

By *elcro  (M)  over a year ago

"Many moons ago I stopped off at a nightclub where I knew my friend, G, would be DJ'ing in the hope of blagging a lift home. Instead after closing I found myself heading back G's place for a few drinks. As the night drew to a close and a need for sleep increased, I was directed outside into the old garage that G was "converting into a guest-room".

G's idea of a conversion basically entailed of bricking up the car door and replacing it with a house style windowed front door, placing an old rug on the floor and chucking in an old mattress with a couple of blankets. Niceties such as lighting, plastering the walls and a bed frame were still on the drawing board.

Still it was a bed to crash in, and that is all that mattered.

Come the morning, I awake like most people with need a pressing need for the loo. I make my way to the door and to my horror find it locked. I look for a latch but there isn't one as its one of those that lock at the handle. Then through the window I spot the key - the dozy drunken git has only locked me in from the outside and left the key in the lock. I quickly try his mobile, but it goes straight to voicemail. The garage isn't attached to the house, so there is no point hammering on the walls as he's not going to hear me. I'm left with two choices - piss on the floor, or find something to piss in.

Using the little available light I scour the floor until I find something suitable to go in amongst the building materials. In this case a half empty bottle of white sprit. With a sense of blessed relief I drain my bladder and it never felt so good.

Eventually G releases me from my real life 'The Sims' killing chamber and drives me home. On the way I confess about the white spirit and get him to pull in at the nearest B&Q where I buy him a replacement bottle. We have a laugh about it, and theres no harm done.

Until a couple of week later.

My phone rings. It's G. "What exactly did you piss in you bastard?!?" he thundered.

"That bottle of white spirit, its the only thing I could go in. Well that or the floor" comes my apologetic reply".

"It wasn't white spirit you fucking idiot, it was the fluid for my fucking smoke machine!". "Oh" says I.

The story comes out. G was doing a private function, a big 21st birthday party or similar. Of course he grabs his gear from the garage/guest-room - speakers, decks, lights, smoke machine and a bottle of fluid that looks remarkably similar to white spirit to a hungover houseguest in desperate need of something to piss in.

The nights going swimmingly and everyones enjoying themselves. G adds a bit of atmosphere by firing up the smoke machine. After a bit he notices a bit of a funny smell in the air which has only come along since the smoke machine has been turned on. Someone comments that it 'smells a bit like a urinal in here' at which point realisation strikes G and focuses his memory in only the way that discovering that you are currently covering 50 or 60 paying guest with your drunk mates two week old stale urine can do.

And that it how I accidentally gave a golden shower to a an entire room of people."

*immyZofo By *immyZofo  (M)  over a year ago

met a young lady who layed in the bath while I showered her. personally would love someone to shower my ass hole/sit on my face

Love the comments from Nice Couple seem a really sexy pair mmmmmmm

Add a new message to this topic