New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Meet in the Park Part 4 Bedroom continued.

See newest message in thread

Meet in the Park Part 4 Bedroom continued.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rganicChemistry   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

In response to this

"You are amazing David. I never would have guessed a first date would turn out like this. And now I'm full of your cum and I don't want to waste it. What do you think we should do about that?"

He writes.....

"I smile at you as you playfull ask about the cum in your ass. "Laura I think you know exactly what I'm going to do, I'm so pleased you have almost no limits !" I playfully slap your ass.

I lie on the bed, head raised on a pillow, cock still hard from your sucking and licking. "Laura straddle me and give me your ass close to my mouth" Facing away from me you straddle my face, your bruised slightly gaping anus millimetres from my waiting mouth and tongue. You feel my wet tongue circle your anus and you know it is waiting.

"Laura, you know what to do, squeeze my cum out of your gorgeous ass into my mouth, onto my tongue" I feel you gently squeeze, slowly evacuating until the first creamy white cum emerges. I can see your anus open just a touch and the gorgeous fluid starts to flow onto my tongue. I gather it into my mouth. You squeeze a little more until all the precious liquid has emerged and emptied into my mouth. It tastes lovely, my cum fresh from your ass. I can't speak without swallowing but you know what to do. You climb off me, your nipple clamps brushing my chest as you do so. You lie beside me and I lean over, my chest pressing on your tits and I look into your eyes. My hand clamps your jaw and you open your mouth obligingly. My mouth covers yours and I let the creamy juice drip from my mouth into yours, my eyes never leaving yours. When most is in your mouth I kiss you, my tongue sliding in your mouth, both our tongues covered in my cum. I pull my tongue out and you clamp your teeth together to scrape the remains of the cum off my tongue.

"Laura, open wide. Show me my cum fresh from your bum in your mouth" As you do I slide my fingers deep in your cunt and tug on your nipple clamps."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

She writes....

"I open my mouth to show you the cum I'm holding on my tongue. Your fingers in my cunt makes my body twitch, I want to swallow but work to keep my mouth open. Whimpering as you tug on my sensitive nipples and finger my cunt. My eyes pleading with you until you finally say "It's OK Laura, you can swallow now" I close my mouth and swallow hungrily, you can see my throat working as I gulp it down. Smiling, I lean in to kiss you "I love how dirty you are David. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I'd like to plan a second date ."

XXX pic...
login to view

here is a little more to read.. See Part 1,2 & 3

By *ewis2012   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Amazing i Would of paid to read this

XXX pic...