New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613730 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Journey to DP

See newest message in thread

Journey to DP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

The sun was shining brightly, as i made my way to our meeting point. i'm dressed as requested: white low cut top, pretty bra - black lace simple but classy, short black mini skirt,black thong and 5 inch prada sling backs, my make up simple but with long lashes.

I dont have to wait long before you pull up in your car,you roll down the window, lean over with your cheeky smile and ask me to get into the back seat. my stomach lurches with nerves but i open the door hands shaking, to my surprise, there is already a gentleman sat there, smartly dressed and beckoning me in, before I know what is happening, the man pulled me into the car,head first.

The next second I am laid across his knee, a hand on the back of my head pushing me down, i try to wriggle but feel the sharp pain of a hand smacking my now exposed bottom. i cry out in pain 'sshhh little one, behave.' The man strokes my bottom, i relax a little, but all too aware i have no control. This thought excites me, thrills my every being, my pussy tingling as my mind races.

*smack* *smack* *smack*

I manage not to cry out this time but whimper as my bottom is spanked. hard and swift the pain a little more each time.

I feel my panties being pulled down as a cold hand slides between my legs. slowly working my lips, teasing my clit, pinching it. The hand moves lower, my hips moving to his touch. His 2 fingers slide easily in to my now dripping pussy. slow and deep he fucks my pussy, three fingers, now four. My tight hole stretches around his hand. i am now twitching and moving my hips, close to coming. Shivers flowing through me. I let out a loud moan, the fucking stops and *smack**smack**smack*

'what did i tell you little one?' is whispered in my ear.

I am too far gone to let anything other than a whimper out. my heart racing, pussy throbbing.

The car stops not long after, the driver gets out, and opens the car door, pulls me backwards out the car still bent over. The man in the back unzips himself pulling out a large throbbing cock, a hand on the back of my head suddenly is present forcing me down onto this cock before me. Deep, long strokes, up and down his cock as pre cum and spit dribble down my chin and breasts. i am forced to take it all in, and held there for a second too long. I panic, gagging and choking, my eyes watering ruining my make up and they release me for air. I gasp for air as tears run down my face.'Good girl' is all i hear before i am forced to carry on sucking, this time with every down stroke a swift stroke hits my bottom. i am filled with pleasure and seconds away from coming, when i feel a cock teasing my pussy lips, before plunging deep into me. After a few strokes of being full of cock, its too much and i gush everywhere, cum rolling down my leg, the hot heat raging through my body, my bum and legs bouncing uncontrollably 'tut tut little girl.' i feel full, satisfied, dizzy as i close my eyes, every touch like an electric shock.

i am lead to the boot, the driver sits down 'knickers off little girl.' i obey and toss them aside. i am pulled onto him 'our turn little girl' i straddle him, his hands on my hips sliding me onto him, slowly, grinding, balls deep. i gasp with pleasure, loose myself in the moment. ' Lean over little girl' the passenger is now naked from waist below, pushes me forwards, spits on my ass hole to lube it up, then slides a finger in then, two, sliding his finger into my very tight ass, all the way in and all the way out.long hard strokes. i scream in pain shortly followed by a slap to my face 'shhh little girl.' He grabs my hair lifting my head. The driver then holds my hips and forcing my backwards onto both cocks,and the cock that is being slammed hard and fast into my ass. I scream once again, and once again struck across the face, tears streaming down my face that sting. The men continue to DP me as i bite my lip whimpering at the pain and pleasure, not wanting to be hit again. i come again unable to control myself, my whole body Bouncing.

As they are near coming, they fling me to the ground. 'on your knees little girl' i slowly pick myself off the ground,kneeling, looking up with my hands behind my back 'open wide' the driver slides his cock into my mouth as he cums, his thick spunk sliding down the back of my throat. making me gag. when he is done, he shakes it off the last cum drops on my face. The passenger moves forwards, and shoots his heavy load across my face, covering me.

'Good girl' they say as i lick my lips.

Curious

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

great story very sexy

Thanks x

really horny x

Wow :P very sexy.

Great read, vivid pictures left in my head, Thankyou

So horny after read this

i aim to please :P x

Wow a very sexy story. Would like to take part in dp with you as you write very horny and realistic x

*edge27375 By *edge27375   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Very nice x certainly left some mental images xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ot_your_number   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Wow you have an ace imagination, I have to admit I had a twitch going when reading this! Your story has to be acted out? I'd defo find someone to be my passenger lol

Very nice, made me hard

*1cki3 By *1cki3   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Very hot so graphic was hard reading it lol

awsome story,very sexy

thanks for all the comments

may write another soon, any requests??

x

So it dint realy happen ?

*horthie By *horthie   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Fantastic story! X

Grey story had me hard xx

@twitter

not yet....

x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tee87   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

God that's a turn on!! Would you fancy a meet you only live round the corner from me lol x

*lumberCouple By *lumberCouple   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please! xx

nice story hun . . Makes me think i should re kindle my creative juices x

@ClumberCouple

glad you liked it

x