New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > TANTRA PAGAN EYES WIDE SHUT...

See newest message in thread

TANTRA PAGAN EYES WIDE SHUT...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I guess it's the rock and roller part of me that flicks my switch when that reporter woman for the Doors teachers Jim Morrison the art of Rictual sex.

Kinda like the Idea of Tantric as well but I've never really found anyone with the same interests, bit strange I guess....

We bought a couple of masks From Italy for the new years bash at Lachambre a couple of years back, and we kind of wanted to take this fantasy a bit further hiring a proper venue for people who share same interest...

idea would be it's invitation only, very private, very VIP venue.

nobody knows who anyone is, women wear gowns, the guys wear top hat and tails...

I don't think it would be that hard to pull off, the last VIP place we hired was in manchester, just round the corner from the Birdcage, we had the whole floor to ourselves, snooker table was fun, but something we never really thought about was what the people could see in the hotel opposit...

6 couples screwing each others brains out on a snooker table would have been a one hell of a site to see I guess...

That said we never heard anyone complaining...

So do we have any tantrics on hear...

What about Pagans, I know little about these sexy people.

Thats it for now

HIM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic