New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Weekend Car Park Dogging

See newest message in thread

Weekend Car Park Dogging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Last weekend we decided to go to the park. We werent intending on going dogging, weve never actually met anyone in a car park before, oly hotels once or twice. My GF was dressed in black stilettos from work, hold up stockings, a skirt and a white blouse. Looking like the slutty secretary she is, we parked the car and I started unbuttoning her blouse and getting her tits out to suck.

She started wanking me off, while she was rubbing her clit. She then pushed me back, leant over and took my length in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She got comfy, moved onto her knees in the passenger seat and lifted her skirt up and took her blouse off. This was exactly what I wanted after a hard week at work!

Then, I saw a car approaching. We stopped thinking it might be the police but the car went passed and stopped a bit further up. As she was about to start sucking again, I saw a guy approach from the direction the car parked in. He walked over to the car so I told her to stop. She sat up and I wound the window down, innocently thinking he might have a problem. He leant towards the car and said "evening, do you mind if i watch and wank?" I said not a problem, help yourself. Then I said to my GF, shall we get out and do this properly. She opened the door like a flash, she got out of the car, introduced herself to the guy. In the time I took to get around her side of the car, he had his cock out, feeling her boobs and they were kissing.

The next thing I see is her drop to her knees and start swallowing his cock and balls. Was this really happening? I was loving every minute of it. I went up to them and offered my cock, she took it in her hand and started wanking me off. A few minutes passed, she stood up and took her skirt off. She walked over to a clearing under some trees and got on all fours. She said "i dont mind who it is but one of you fuck me" The stranger decided it would be him, walked over to her and slid his cock inside her wet pussy. I took her mouth and within a few minutes, we had both shot our load inside her.

She stood up, said thank you and got in the car without getting dressed. I sat next to her for a few moments, and then went in for round two. I put my fingers down to her pussy and felt his sticky spunk on her thighs and dripping out of her. We went home and i ate her pussy and then fucked her and became the second guy to spunk in her in 2 hours.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow!! love a slutty secretary!

By *yes42  (M)  over a year ago

Wow we .wot a slut wot a dream wife you have.love it when they start kissing someone they have never met before such a turn on.and as for the creampie at the end and you got to lick her clean at home.wot a lucky guy u are.

By *oje  (M)  over a year ago

You are so lucky

Add a new message to this topic