New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613455 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > me and my wife had sex for the first time in 8 weeks

See newest message in thread

me and my wife had sex for the first time in 8 weeks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

well she was drunk she was wearing a short skirt and tights we were kissing on the sofa so i sliped my hand up her skirt she had no knickers on so i pulled down her tights and moved my hand up her leg to her pussy which was soaking i sliped 4 fingers into her with ease (b4 now she had only let me use 3).

she stud up and i pulled off her skirt so her big arse was naked she sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs at this point my head dived down between her big thighs.

i was licking away with the joy of havin four fingers up her i went for it again and like just i had four fingers up her and she wasnt stoping me she just sat there moaning with pleasure.jumping at the chance of my new found joy i moved her arse to the edge of the sofa and licked my tong over her ass we have never had anal sex b4 as she had never wanted it this was a first for my tong and she never stoped me.

i moved my fingers out of her pussy and pushing my luck i slid a finger in her arse she didnt even moan or stop me b4 i new it i had 3 fingers in her arse they were sliding in without any force her arse was not tight at all which shocked me.

by now i had one hand fingering her pussy and the other fingering her arse and she was loving it.

my cock was rock hard i stud up and droped my pants as i did this she got on her knees on the sofa with her arse in the air without delay i moved behind her and slid my cock up her arse once agian i was shocked at how easy my cock was sliding in and out of her chubby ass but i did care i loved it . it did take long b4 i shot my load up her arse then i sat on the sofa at which point she got up kissed me and went to bed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

sounds like you will have to get her drunk more often!

yes i will or let her go out with her mates more often.lol

By *te6657309  (M)  over a year ago

8 weeks?! I've have dumped her a while ago, I can't go 8 days without sex!

cant just dump my wife cause she has gone off sex

Seems like you and me are in exactly the same boat!! We only have amazing sex after a few drinks!! We do have showers together alot where I use foam burst and exfoliating gloves....... Give her a quick scrub/massage all I've and the take the gloves off to finish the massage..... This normally leads to great sex in the shower!!

yes great sex when she has had a drink

Add a new message to this topic