New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Random Fantasy of the Day!

See newest message in thread

Random Fantasy of the Day!

By *etishyork  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm kinda bored of not really doing much, so I though I'd share a fantasy of mine! It would be quite nice to have some fun times with random peeps!

Well I've always wanted to have fun with a lass with a strap-on. I have for a while been toying for a with the idea of being frog tied with gaffer tape, and taken from behind. Possibly if a couple was interested I'd love to be forced to go down on the guy whilst being fucked by his Mrs, and the other way round of course!

Just make me really horny thinking about it all!

Anyway's enough of that!

Have fun guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wud love to watch my wife being pleasured by a few guys watching her moan as there big cocks slid in and out of her knowing her fat pussy is being proper filled and pleasured

same here I love it when they get extra fun by teasing me

I would love to meet a couple under the instruction that I am there for their pleasure only. I would dress up in any way they chose. I would go onto my knees and suck cock like a pro and would then be face fucked by m and then f. After that the guy wouuld fuck his gf or wife and occasionally make me suck his cock. He would cum deep in her and then they would tell me to lick her clean!

thats sounds fun being a slave for a couple you have made my cock rock hard

Add a new message to this topic