New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > bi-sex blow job

See newest message in thread

bi-sex blow job

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

got a blow job from a guy last week at Forrest Mill layby. He let me cum in his mouth, opened his car door and spat my three day spunk load out. Thanks who ever he was.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bit rude he spat it out

I love sucking all cocks. I love all sizes from all ages. Would love to suck a guy off in front of gf or wife. I am very happy to suck someone off and need nothing in return

By *ave696969  (M)  over a year ago

We have had several 4somes which always ends with my wife wanking the guys off into my mouth. And i always swallow!!

It was a good experience for me as it was the first time I'd fired my spunk into a guys mouth and it was a copious load. I did enjoy it though. I'm going to try again to get my dick sucked I'm normally the guy that does the cock sucking. I sucked another lads cock the same night, before I got sucked. Sometimes nothing goes down at the dogging site and other times I get as much as I want. I love to feel another mans cock in my hand especially if its a big one. I play with it as if it's my own and it makes them cum. I love the excitement of putting a guys cock in my mouth. I got a lorry driver one night. I was gagging for cock but it wasn't happening. Then I seen this guy getting out of his lorry, so I got out of my car and approached him and asked him if he was pu for a wank, of course he was, that's why he was there. Well needless to say he took his cock out and I put my hand on it. I thought to myself, man that's a big dick. I wanked him for a bit then took it in my mouth. I didn't suck him for long, he just moved away and brought himself off shooting his load. Lovely.

lovely looking cock on your profile i bet it was delicious for him

*odie12 By *odie12   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

love sucking cock and drinking cum

ME TO JAN MY G/F LOVE TO SEE ME SUCKING COCK AND DRING SPUNK NOW SHE SAYS SHE WOULD LIKE ME TO BE FUCKED AT THE SAME TIME

love sucking on a nice cock!! defo agree that it feels great holding another guys hard cock, and feeling it throbbing!!

I love to suck cock too love cum more cocks the better

Add a new message to this topic