New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > On the train

See newest message in thread

On the train

*harp and Anna By *harp and Anna  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So here goes for a first time fantasy post, I have this deep desire to see someone late at night on a train and just have them come over undo my flys and do what they want with the contents of my trousers! I'm actually writing this whilst on a deserted carrage, so of any ladies have the same fantasy don't be afraid to message me haha also tell me what you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

now im disappointed no one likes the idea?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read my story ... do a search and look for "Train Ride to Heaven"

wow just read both your stories hot is not the word, just wish we were able to bump into each other on the train now

wow loved your story! thats always been a fantasy of mine just dont think ill ever be lucky enough for it to happen but maybe one day we both be on the same train xxx

Anyone else like or even done this??

By *alileo   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Eurostar - saying no more!

Haha, always thought Eurostar was too risky???

Anyone else???

I wrote a train story - let me see if I still have it...

I wrote this short story after a day commuting from one end of the country to the other for a dull meeting.

As always, it was written for someone special... xx

Hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------

The late train rolled along, making me more sleepy, struggling to keep my eyes open and from drifting off to sleep. The only thing worth keeping my eyes open for was the girl down the carriage - her and me the only people left on the train seemingly. The rocking of the train lulled me into a drowsy snooze...

The girl was attractive, dressed for business in a skirt and blouse, and had been working on her laptop during the long journey. There were times where I was sure she had glanced in my direction - I had smiled back but not received any other response. The sight of her making notes then tapping the end of the pen against her lips had been quite enticing, and I wondered if it might be just for show - maybe even for my benefit? I wished! As the evening had drawn on and people had gradually left the train she had stopped work and begin to read her book...

I gazed at her openly now through half-closed eyes, the train slowly rocking side to side...

As I watched I saw her lift her legs and rest her feet on the seat across from her, providing me with a clear view of her long legs. Her hand rested in her lap, the other holding her book. She seemed to be reading intently, occasionally biting her lip - what must her story be about? She seemed to definitely be getting aroused by whatever she was reading, and now pressed her hand deeper into her crotch. I could see her squirming a little, then move her feet, placing her legs slightly further apart. The thought of her getting off was having an effect on me, and I could feel my body waking, becoming warm - particularly in my trousers! I decided to play the snoozing passenger...

Her hand was now rubbing into her crotch and she was fidgeting, pushing her hips forward and I could see her breathing deeply. She put her book down and glanced up and down the carriage, noting that I - the only other passenger - was fast asleep, and started to hitch up her skirt just enough to make it easy for her to reach her pussy. She lay back further and continued reading as her other hand stroked through the fabric of her panties, which I could see were black and lacy. A finger dipped round the edge of the leg and hooked the material to the side to expose her lips, the finger pushing between them, parting them, stroking their wetness. It slid upward to the soft flesh covering her clit and started to circle and press against it. I thought I could hear a soft moan escape from her lips and marvelled at her brazeness, that she could be caught by anyone entering the compartment. She placed her book down, her eyes closed now, intent on her own increasing desire, and placed her other hand between her legs. Her fingers now slipping between her lips into her pussy while her other hand continued to rub slowly round her clit. She parted her knees slightly and slid downward in her seat, her lips now parted as she started to pant slightly, eyes tightly closed, fingers pushing in and out quicker now. She moved a hand upward, fingers dipping between the buttons of her blouse to stroke across her breast,

By now I was fully aroused, my cock feeling uncomfortable trapped in my trousers... I couldn't take any more and stood from my seat, moving to where she sat, oblivious to my presence. I ran a hand up her leg, eliciting a groan as she opened her eyes to look into mine... "what took you so long?" she whispered, reaching for the fly of my trousers. She undid my belt and trousers as I reached a hand to her breast, finding that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples hard under the fabric... I gripped one between my fingers as she released my cock and immediately took it into her mouth, tongue hot, licking across the head. My knees almost buckled as I leaned closer to her, my hand straying down her body to meet hers at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy.

She slowly sucked along the length of my cock, moaning slightly as it buried itself deeply toward the back of her throat, then each time it pulled back to her lips she ran her tongue across the slit in the end, tasting the precum which was now oozing from it. I knew I couldnt take much more and had to pull it from her, then taking her hands and lifting her from the chair I laid her on the small table and pulled her legs apart to reveal her flushed wet lips... they looked so appetising I knew there was nothing to do other than taste their juices. I knelt and buried my tongue between her pussy lips as her legs draped over my shoulders. She was running wetly over my face, her lips plump and parted, I sucked them in and licked across them before running my tongue up to her clit. It was firm and ready to be nibbled and as soon as I ran my tongue across it she jerked her hips and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth firmly onto her. I sucked hard, letting my teeth rub across it, then licking, pouring moisture into it before sucking hard again. She was writhing around now and pulling my hair as she struggled to contain her orgasm....

I lifted my mouth from her and smiled... I reached up and took hold of her blouse, then tore it apart, baring her breasts, making her gasp. "Fuck me right now... fuck me hard!" she shouted. I leaned forward and clamped my mouth around her nipple, gripping with my teeth as I introduced the head of my hard cock into her slippery pussy. The heat of her took me by surprise as I slid inside her, the warmth wrapped tightly around my shaft making my balls boil - I could feel them tightening as I buried myself in her.

Her legs wrapped around me as I started to fuck her... slowly at first, then quicker, harder. She made soft grunting noises as I ploughed deeper into her, my body slapping against her. I felt her fingers creep between us to stroke and play with her clit, and I could sense she was building up to her orgasm, her legs clenching behind my back and her moans becoming louder and louder..

I was starting to loose control and looked into her eyes, seeing her need, knowing that she wanted my to come. She mouthed the word "yes" and then threw her head back as she started to come... her pussy clenched around my thrusting cock, the pressure making me harder, driving me on and bringing me to my own massive climax, starting in my balls, moving to the base of my cock, then up and out of the head, deep inside her, my hot sperm gushing out to fill her... as the waves of orgasm flooded through me, coursing through every vein and nerve, flooding my senses my eyes closed and head pushed back....

I slowly opened my eyes...

...to find myself alone in my seat. The seat down the carriage was empty and I was alone. Just a dream!

I felt the train slowing, arriving in the station I was due to leave the train and I quickly gathered my belongings and moved to the door, passing her seat. On the table was the book, left by the woman I had fantasised about. Maybe it was worth reading? On an impulse I took it... and left.

That was a great story if only something like that would happen to me on the underground lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ighorn2006  (M)  over a year ago

Had a discreet wank on the Norwich train this afternoon, kept getting a look from a sexy MILF a few seats away had she guessed ??

Struggled to get off the train while covering my wet jeans with my jacket ! lol

Think it's the sunny weather makes the sap rise !

Add a new message to this topic