New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Being a sex toy

See newest message in thread

Being a sex toy

*hoenixnites By *hoenixnites  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I love it when I arrive door ajar I strip to jock strap and put blindfold on. I am lead to a room and I stand there for a few seconds. Then several pairs of hands start to stoke and feel my body. Occasionally squeezing my balls cock. Opening my cheeks to reveal my hole. I am then put on my knees and a cock is put in my hand and another in my mouth. I am forced to deep throat making me gag flem up repeatedly. Obviously more than one person there takes in turn to abuse my throat. I am then put in doggy position where I continue with the throat use. And then someone starts to rim me. Pulling my cheeks apart and slowly with their tongue lucking my slit. I am then told to lie flat with my ass in the air someone sits on my top half of my back pinning me down and pills my cheeks apart then I am fucked by someone remember I can't see as am blind folded they then take it in turns to use me. Ehaculating were ever they want I a total submissive slut. When finished taken to hall told to dress and leave I never see anyone. Can u help me with my fantasy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic