New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > waiting for a meet

See newest message in thread

waiting for a meet

By *atchus2  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

we were on couch asked her to change into stockings her sexy nighty with tits pulled out on show last friday told her to put on blindfold we had just got a new magic wand to try out so she started playing rubbing her cunt lips orgasim after orgasim was hitting 1 after the other ,that was when i told her i had another man to cum fuck her ,i had a add up went thru picked who i thought would do the job, we have done this 3/4 times before she found it so horny not knowing what the person looked like who came in watch her fuck toy lick her fuck her fast hard and left before i fucked her,anyway with the thought was some 1 turning cumin in to see her legs wide open fucking this powerfull toy she squirted 4/5 times we had to stop for a bit the meet was for 1 am we give him till 1330 he didnt bother letting us no why he didnt cum but his loss my gain i so had to fuck her stiff as iplyed a recorded of her being fucked and her moaning of her last meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic