New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > dark haired girl...

See newest message in thread

dark haired girl...

*ippyguy By *ippyguy  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

beautiful she was when she entered the room. a little below 6ft, muscular, but not in a bodybuilder way, with the dim light bouncing off her shiny black shoulder length straight hair. her lacy bra full with her small but perfect breasts gave only a hint of her piercings, but it was enough. her panties were small with laces at the side with a loose knot for easy removal, and hers legs, oh her legs, long, sleek, and covered in sheer stockings held up by an expensive looking suspender belt. she walked seductively into the room, pacing around the bed to which i was tied, then with a glint in her eye leaned in to my ear and whispered she was going to fuck me....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and then what happened

*ippyguy By *ippyguy  (M)  over a year ago

to the corner of the room she sauntered, slow, sexy and looking so good i just wanted to free myself from my bonds and touch her perfect behind as she bent down to choose some music to dance to. soft rhythmic sounds came from the speakers as she took her place in front of me at the foot of the bed. she ran her fingers through her silken hair and began to girate and lose herself to the beat, the glitter on her body sparkling in the dim light...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and then

Add a new message to this topic