New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login611517 members (94 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > First experience with a Mature woman

See newest message in thread

First experience with a Mature woman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was lucky enough to have this happen to me a couple of years back now and I thought I'd share it with you all...

When I was growing up we lived in the same place, then we moved to a smaller out of the way village (only a couple of hundred people all together) just down the road from us was an older divorcee, in her late 40's at this point, out family became friends with her and during weekends and holiday's she would ask me to come over and help her out, keep me from doing nothing and she'd get all the jobs round the house doing.

I never used to think of her as more than a family friend and never saw her much as she'd normally be at work when I went round, until one weekend she was in and my god was she incredible, she answered the door in a white (almost see through) light cotton dress that stopped just above her knee, very low cut showing off her magnificent huge tit's, her hair was down and she had this bright red lipstick on...I was in heaven instantly, this was the first time I was truly drawn to an older woman.

It went on like this for a year or so, me admiring her and wanting her badly but never making a move, wanking over the thought of her at night and eventually sneaking a look through her underwear draw when I could, which surprised me as I found it was mainly a collection of thongs and french knickers which turned me on even more, I started getting hard at the site of her or the prospect of going round, it was driving me crazy.

Then shortly after my 18th birthday I was asked to go round and help her put some new bookshelves and stuff together, so I went round the next day, excited as usual, hoping she'd be in so I could secretly stare at her. I knocked on the door and she answered...in the same white dress I'd first noticed her in.

She asked me to come inside and have a look, so I started putting stuff together and we had a nice conversation, after finishing one she asked me if I fancied a drink, I said yes so I followed her to the kitchen (having a sneaky perv of her arse which I could see the faint outline of her thong), as she was making the drinks she wished me a happy birthday for before and mentioned it was her 50th coming up next month, I joked about her living up the last of her 40's with a 18 year old making furniture to which she responded "I know, so much more fun things to do with someone so young" we laughed but it was enough to get me incredibly hard.

After the drinks she asked if I could have a look at some of the draws that had got jammed upstairs, so I followed her up, into her bedroom and she asked me to see if I could unjam them for her while she just sorted something. She disappeared off into her ensuite while I started pulling the draws out to have a look, while doing this I noticed her bathroom door was ajar and I could hear the sink taps running, I glanced over and lucky for me you could see her mirror through it which was giving me a full view of her without her noticing, I watched as she reapplied her lipstick (I fantasied about those lips every night) and quickly turned back to the draws as she started to leave the bathroom.

She asked me how it was going and I said I almost had them fixed, she told me when I was done to wait in here as she had something for me for helping her out so much. She walked out and into the next room as I finished up. I waited and she came back in with a box and put it on the floor and said "before you open it I have something else to bring in but I think you should be blindfolded for that as its a surprise" she wrapped a silk scarf around my eyes tying it tight and whispered that I shouldn't try to peek as she went to get it and I heard her walk out.

I was sat there wondering what was happening when I heard her come back in, I could tell she was stood in front of me when she started to say "I'm going to take the blindfold off now but you have to promise to keep you're eyes closed" I promised as she slide the scarf from around my eyes, she then said "you've been such a good help to me out I thought you might enjoy this, so open your eyes"

I opened them and there she was stood in front of me in nothing but a tiny white thong and white lace bra. I could see the nipples poking through. I was in shock, so turned on, my cock was instantly hard and I just didn't know what to do.

"I've seen you staring at me when you thought I wasn't looking and I know you've been looking through my underwear draw when i've been out"

She moved towards me, leaning right in, her tits hanging down "you like my tits don't you?" she asked as she looked down at my hard cock that was very obvious. "would you like to get a better look?" as she unhooked her bra, slid her tits out and took my hands and placed them on them.

They were so firm and juicy, her nipples so hard, all I wanted to do was suck them and grope them, I started to squeeze them and she whispered "I haven't even started with you yet"

I'll post more later if people like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

more pls

By *obbymax  (M)  over a year ago

i like

She told me to take her tits in my mouth and give them a good sucking, straight away my mouth was around one of them, sucking the nipple, and taking as much of her in as I could, she started moaning, grabbing the back of my head and pushing it into her chest "now the other one" she said excitedly, I quickly switched while playing with her wet nipple with my free hand, she moaned then pull out of my mouth.

"mmm you suck well...but I suck better" she said as she smiled, she pushed me down, climbed on top of me and started kissing me hard, her tongue in my mouth as her hands moved down to my jeans, sliding over my cock "so hard already...I do love younger cock" she said as she kissed my neck, undoing my jeans and sliding them down as she moved down my body, she got down to my cock and started kissing it through my boxers "I can't wait to taste it" as she pulled my boxers down.

My cock jumped up, ready to meet her mouth, she slipped her tongue out and slid it down my shaft, covering my cock then as she started to kiss it her hands moved up to my balls, playing with them, then moving up to my cock as she slowly started to wank me she started licking and sucking on my balls, I was so ready to cum there and then and she knew it so she quickly took me all in her mouth...boy could she suck, she started slowly, using her tongue over every inch of me, then moving faster and faster I started moaning, I was loving it.

"I want you to cum in my mouth...I love hot young cum and I think yours will be perfect"

That was all the incentive I needed, she started sucking me again harder and faster. I started to quiver and tense, she started to moan, I grabbed the back of her head, pushing it down onto my cock as I came in her mouth, I shot my load over her tongue and down her throat, as I released her head she moved up, dribbling my cum down her chin and back onto my cock, then she licked it up, making sure I could see how much she was enjoying it.

I lay there for a moment, revelling in what just happened till I heard her say

"that was so good...but I think it's time to repay the favour if you want to fuck me"

More?

By *ank williams  (M)  over a year ago

More please Love stories like these

I got up as she sat on the edge of the bed, noticing her thong on the floor I couldn't work out when she'd taken it off, I looked at her and was met with a cheeky grin, she pushed me down onto my knees and spread her legs, she had the smoothest shaven pussy i've ever seen, I couldn't wait to get my tongue in there, I started kissing up the inside of her thighs, her breathing started to get heavier and faster, I got all the way up to her pussy and just started to tease it with my mouth, gently kissing over it, flicking it with my tongue, she looked down at me and said "fuck me good with your tongue right now and I'll ride you till you cum in me repeatedly" with that I dove in there, my tongue pushing deep inside her, I was so pleased to feel how tight she was around my tongue and knew my cock would feel so good inside her.

I flicked my tongue inside her and back out, over her clit then back in, fast and constant, she started to moan and she gripped the back of my head pulled me up to her clit and told me right there, I flicked my tongue over it faster and faster as I slid my fingers up to meet her wet juicy pussy, sliding one inside she fell backwards gasping, telling me to finger fuck her as well, I started running my fingers inside her, my tongue over her clit relentlessly, she was grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples as she started shaking, moaning my name, her legs around my shoulders pulling me in, she started to scream and shake, her juices flowing into my mouth, the taste just making me go faster until she screamed "FUUUCK" and collapsed back, her breathing heavy and deep.

She sat up slowing, kissed me deeply, running her tongue over mine, tasting her self then said

"Let's get that young cock hard and inside me then shall we"

By *de22022  (M)  over a year ago

Hope there is more to this story like reading it

Such a turn on, mmmm, wish a woman like that lived in Milton Keynes near me! :P