New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > grannies

See newest message in thread

grannies

By *9paul  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

when i was 20 i had a 72 year old living next door to us .she was a glamourous old lady still looked good and took care of herself.i used to help her cut grass do odd job around the house etc i used to see her lingerie on the line silky knickers and still wore suspenders and stockings off all types and colours her and her hubby used to dress up and go out a lot but then he fell ill and passed away quite quickly.anyway a few months later she asked me to help move her romm around so i did.it was a hot summers day so i was in shorts and a t shirt i got covered in dust so she dusted me down with her hand and even dusted the front of my shorts.when she touched my front my cock lept up rock hard in shorts there was no hiding it she noticed straight away .she said nothing .the next time i went round she wore white stockings and a very sexy see through white summer dress

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope u got to bone tht chick

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle!

yes we had lots of good sex

your not wrong we made some good music together

Something about grannies. I would

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hyButMegaHorny  (M)  over a year ago

Would luv to hear of more peoples encounters

By *ob_yorks  (M)  over a year ago

When i was in my 20s, i was a painter and decorater and found myself working for an elderly couple with my boss, they were a lovely couple always bringing us cups of tea and homemade cakes, towards the end of the job i found myself working alone as my boss started the next job, the second day of being there on my own the gentleman asked me if i would like to earn a little bonus, i said that he should ask my boss really he said it was painting but just a little job he couldnt do, i said ok. with that he lead me upstairs where he lead me to his bedroom, there he opened the door and laid on his bed was his 72 year old wife, dressed in a black basgue and stockings sliding a vibrator in and out of her shaven pussy, I went to turn out of the room when her husband said i cant do anything for would you please, I will leave you alone he said i have to go out, with that the door closed behind me, to say i was nervous was a understatement, but she stood up came over to me started to kiss me, i could feel myself getting hard and so could she, i could feel my overalls falling from my body, then she slid to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and within minutes i had my first orgasam of the day,

By *am50asa   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

More

Add a new message to this topic