New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613738 members (9 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Threesomes

See newest message in thread

Threesomes

*awboy67 By *awboy67  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I thought this could be a forum where people share stories of threesomes, or fantasies of threesomes, even just saying which combination of male and female you'd like ideally. I'm 18, and so far I've managed to have 2. If I get a satisfactory number of replies to this, I will share my own stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky you, two already and you're only 18.

I haven't had a threesome yet but am really interested in the idea of it. One of my fantasies is to have a threesome with two women but wouldn't mind a MMF threesome as well to see the girl enjoy herself.

I haven't had much sex since turning 18 tragically, though I haven't met a worthwhile person either. I had the opportunity for a 3rd in June, but I believe it would have been to awkward, so I am just waiting for another to happen. I don't go actively seeking them anymore, it works out better

*illy_won_ka By *illy_won_ka   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I count myself lucky enough to of had four. 3 from this site which were mmf and in one of them I had some bi fun sucking and wanking a huge cock, which was strange as I never had done it before but his cock was huge and I felt the urge lol! I had a drunken one back in october with 2mates of mine which was a mff which I wish I had of been more sober to have taken more mentle images!lol. All in all I love a threesome!

The MFF is a fantastic one. I woke up, and the first thing I did was to look at both sides of me and check it really did happen! Both the girls were new to being with girls, but they took to it surprisingly well. Top bunk of my best friend's bed, the 2nd girl was deciding whether we were going to visit an empty place, and then I noticed my ex girlfriend's hand up her skirt, and the 3rd girl biting her lip. Not an image to be forgotten

Add a new message to this topic