New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613738 members (9 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Neighbours

See newest message in thread

Neighbours

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Last night my fb who had popped in for a meet and I were sitting on the sofa watching some telly when I noticed that the neighbours in the flat opposite to mine came home. A guy of about 30yrs old and a nice curvy but slim 25 yr old blonde. They went into there flat and sat on their sofa watching the telly. After about 15-20 mins in noticed that they were kissing and she had her hands on his cock. Without making a big deal to my fb I went into my spare bedroom to get a better look at the action unfolding. I sat with the light off at my desk cock in hand hoping for them to get it on.

After about 3 mins they moved to a bedroom. They left the blind open and the light on so I got to see everything. She removed her top leaving her sexy black bra on and he took his shorts off. I could she her go down on him and although I couldn’t she his cock, her head was bobbing up and down on him, I could see his face as he was trying to stop himself cuming. Two mins later she came up for air and he flipped her on to all fours and pushed himself into her. I could she by her face she was enjoing this Although I could see by his movements he wasn’t that well hung They continued to fuck for 4-5 mins changing positions a couple of times before ending up with her back on all fours. I could see by his face he was close and he pulled out and shot his load over her arse.

I was wanking hard by now but I heard my fb get up and start walking towards my spare room so I stuffed my cock into my trousers and picked up a newspaper. She came over to me and sat on my lap. She was horny and I was rock hard in my pants after what I had just witnessed. I said nothing about what I saw but when she felt my cock was hard she grabbed me and we moved to the bedroom and preceded to fuck like rabbits.

I have seen my neighbour in passing this morning and I am considering telling her I have seen them fuck. Good idea or shall I keep it my little secret? I would love a mmf or mf meet with them but its hard to bring it up in conversations that normally consist of morning and a nod of the head. Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So what stopped you and the FB from returning the favour by putting on a show through your window???

That way you would know what she thought....

We did have a good shag right in the window of the bedroom but there didn't seem to be any response from them.

Then it's got to be bumping into her out locally (corner shop?) and starting a conversation, see where it goes.... And keep us all posted.

why cant i have neighbours like this?

Add a new message to this topic