New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613811 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Pregnant Pick Up

See newest message in thread

Pregnant Pick Up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I yawned and looked around the café as I waited for to be served. Outside the sky was dark with clouds and rain beat against the café windows. It had been a long day at work and I really wanted a decent cup of coffee and a break before I headed home to face a house full of kids, and the inevitable drama of the bedtime routine. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but after a day at the office I needed to switch off and have some 'me' time before switching into 'dad' mode. The queue was moving slowly and I noticed the woman in front of me rub the small of her back with both hands before stretching and rolling her shoulders. She turned and I realized she was pregnant. She saw me looking, shrugged and gave me a rueful smile. I shrugged back, and rolling my eyes, and she grinned, "It's slow today, isn't it?" she said, conversationally. I muttered some agreement and she continued, "I've been stood here for ages. I just couldn't face waiting for a bus in this weather so I thought I'd grab a coffee."

She was an attractive woman, her long hair held back in a pony tail, her face free of make-up. She looked tired but, and I know this sounds clichéd, her face still had that glow that some pregnant women get. I have always found pregnant women attractive, and looking at her soft round curves I felt the slight stirring of desire. I knew it wouldn't go any further but on the spur of the moment I found myself saying, "Do you want to get a seat and I'll get your coffee for you? It seems silly both of us stood here."

She gave me a grateful smile and reached for her purse. I waved it away, "We can settle up when I get them, okay? So, what do you want?"

She asked for a Cappuccino and went off to find a seat while remained in the queue. Eventually I got served and threaded my way past the tables with the two drinks to where she sat. I placed the drink in front of her and she thanked me and gave me the money. I made to move way with my own drink but she stopped me, "Won't you join me? It seems silly for us to both take up two tables." She grinned as she mimicked my earlier argument. I gratefully slid into the seat opposite her and took a sip of my drink.

"So," I found myself saying, "Are you enjoying being pregnant?" Okay, not the most original line, I know, but what do you say to a pregnant stranger?

"Mm hmm, yeah, mostly." She took a sip of her drink and thought about it, " I could do without the morning sickness though, and I can't seem to stop eating. I have a real thing for salt and vinegar at the moment, chips, crisps, anything really. It must be a craving 'cause I never used to like salty food."

"With my wife it was pickles. She could eat a jar of picked onions in a day!" I laughed at the memory.

She joined in the laughter, "I bet that put you off giving her a kiss?"

"No, not really, I thought she was so sexy, I struggled to keep my hands off her. Sadly she didn't feel the same. I think she just felt fat and ugly, no matter what I said to her." I frowned.

"Well I have the opposite problem, my boyfriend reckons I am going to be a right porker by the time I pop!" She laughed although it wasn't altogether a happy sound. "To be honest I am not sure if it's that, or because of the baby, but he doesn't seem to want to touch me," She too, frowned, then continued quietly, almost to herself, "and I feel so horny!" She looked shocked and glanced around, her neck and face colouring, "Oh God, did I really say that out loud?" She giggled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Please tell me you replied to that!

I joined in the laughter and we moved on to safer topics, but her words had affected me and I felt a stirring low down. We finished our drinks and both made to go. I had really enjoyed chatting to this woman, whose name I discovered was Samantha, Sam for short, and I didn't want our time to end. It wasn't just the fact that she was pregnant, or that she was physically attractive, she was also intelligent and witty. Again, almost on the spur of the moment, I said, "Look, rather than having to stand in the rain waiting for a bus, why don't I give you a lift?" She thought about it for a few seconds then nodded. A few moments later we were both in the car. We drove along in a companionable silence for a while, with Sam giving the occasional direction.

Suddenly she cleared her throat, "Can I ask you something personal?" I nodded and she continued, "So, did you find your wife sexy 'cause it was your wife who was pregnant, or do you find pregnant women sexy?"

"Well, it was special with my wife as she was having my children but, yes, I find lots of pregnant women a real turn on, they are just so attractive!"

Sam nodded, and after giving me a few more directions asked, "So, so you think I'm sexy?"

I answered without thinking, "You're very sexy!" Then my brain caught up with my mouth, "Though, obviously, I wouldn't dream of... ...well, you know."

Sam laughed and directed me to pull up outside a house before I could elaborate on what it was I wouldn't dream of doing . "So, do you want to come in for a bit?" she asked, teasingly.

"A bit of what?" I replied, lightly almost jokingly.

"Oh, I think you know!" Sam said, her voice suddenly husky.

I laughed as we both got out of the car and I followed her into the house. Once inside, however, I was suddenly nervous and I could feel my heart like a hammer in my chest. I think Sam was nervous too, she started talking quickly, "Look, I don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything. I don't make a habit of picking up strangers in coffee bars, it's just..." She paused, collecting her thoughts, "It's just, well, at the moment I'm feeling huge and not really attractive, but.. ..you know, like I said, I'm feeling really horny. And, well, my boyfriend isn't helping! I don't know whether he thinks I'll break or something, or whether he doesn't find me attractive. I don't know, but he doesn't seem to want to touch me at the moment."

As she spoke she took off her coat and hung it up. She was no longer looking at me but rather at a photograph on the wall. It was a professional photograph, done in a studio, and showed her and a good looking man posed formally together. She was slim, too slim for my taste, to be honest, with small breasts and narrow hips just pushing at the material of an expensive dress. The picture was very different from the attractive curvy woman in front of me, dressed in a baggy tee-shirt and gypsy skirt with a cardigan thrown over the top.

I stepped closer and as I laid my hands on her shoulders I could feel the tension in her as she looked at the photograph. I began to gently massage her shoulders and Sam sighed, leaning back into my hands, "The thing is, most of my friends, you know, those that have been pregnant. After they'd had their babies they were still, well, big, and my boyfriend's always going on about these celebrity mums and how they are back in shape after a few weeks. I'm worried that if I don't get back to a size eight, like, immediately, he'll leave me, find someone new."

I couldn't make any sort of promises, although I suspected that both she and her boyfriend might feel differently after the birth. So I kept quiet and just kept on rubbing her shoulders, pressing harder with fingers and thumbs. Sam's head dropped as some of the tension went out of her and she sighed again, "Mmm, you can keep on doing that!" She said, then giggled, "Although I think I am going to have to sit down before I fall down, it's really nice, but it's making me go all floppy." She thought for a moment, then said, "Okay, let's go through here."

Sam led me through to the kitchen and pulled out a straight back chair. She sat down and closed her eyes with a slight grin on her face, "Okay", she said, "you can continue." I laughed and moved behind her and began working on her shoulders and neck. After a few moment she stopped me, took her tee-shirt off and slipped her bra straps down her shoulders, and let me continue. I began pressing more firmly accompanied by "Oohs" and "Aahs" from Sam as my fingers worked the muscles in her neck and shoulders. "Ow, yes, just there!" she exclaimed as my thumb passed over a knot in her neck. I worked on the knot with finger and thumb until it disappeared and Sam gave a sigh, "Oh, that's good. I can't believe how tense I was!"

I laughed, "It was my pleasure, but does that apply to me?" Sam look puzzled and half turned to face me. I nodded to the discarded tee-shirt, on the front of which was written, "Hands Off The Bump!".

It was her turn to laugh, "Oh, no. That was a present from a friend. In fact, I wonder if you could do something for me?"

"Okay. If I can." I replied.

"Well, my boyfriend bought me a bottle of Bio Oil. I'm supposed to rub it into my belly and boobs and it's supposed to stop me getting stretch marks." She ran her one hand lightly over her belly and the twin mounds of her breasts as she said this. "I have this fantasy that he's, that's my boyfriend, he's rubbing it in and it kind of turns me on. Unfortunately, as I said, he doesn't really touch me at the moment. Would you do it?"

"I would love to!" I said, slightly breathlessly. Her words and the sight of her touching herself made something stir down below. She noticed and giggled, stretching out her hand tentatively before running her fingers up the front of my trousers, causing my cock to twitch. "Mm", she said, her voice going husky again, "I can tell. So, shall we go upstairs?"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

more ! more !

Yes! More Please!!

where did he go? you cant leave us like this? lol

he's upstairs give him time lol

Lol ^^

I followed her upstairs and through into the bedroom. She fished around in her bedside cabinet before pulling out a small bottle which she handed me. Sam quickly stripped off her skirt then turned to me, "You'd better get your clothes off, honey, that stuff can really stain."

"Your just saying that to get me out of my clothes!" I joked and Sam laughed.

"Busted!" She replied, "but seriously, that stuff does stain."

"Well, I don't want to have to explain a set of mysterious stains to my wife!" I laughed, and removed my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt, but Sam suddenly looked serious.

"Yeah, it also has quite a strong smell, that might take some explaining." She said, thoughtfully.

I opened the bottle and took a sniff, it was strongly floral with heavy overtones of Rosemary. Sam was right, if I went home smelling of this stuff, it could raise some interesting questions. Questions I'd rather were not asked at all. I thought quickly. "You got any Baby Oil? We could use that instead."

Sam's expression brightened and she reached back into the bedside cabinet. She searched for a moment before emerging with a bottle of Baby Oil. "Right then," she said, "If we've got that sorted? Clothes off, now!" Saying this Sam reached behind and unclasped her bra. With a brief shrug of her shoulders, she let the bra straps slide down her arms revealing two beautiful, milky white breasts, with rosy nipples.

I started to undress, although I struggled to keep my eyes off of her breasts. Sam noticed and ran her hands over them. The gesture wasn't erotic but rather a reaction to my gaze. "You know you asked me whether I enjoyed being pregnant? In the café?" She began, "Well, one of the things I really like is having boobs." She laughed and continued, "I was always a bit flat chested and I so wanted bigger tits, you know? When I was younger. Now I have them I can't stop playing with them."

She looked down at her own breasts and ran her hands over them again, but this time the gesture was anything but unconscious. The movement of her hands over her breasts was designed to be sensuous. She slowly rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, looking up, gazing at me with such heat in her expression that it pulled at something low down in my own body.

I quickly removed my trousers and pants, and my erection sprang into view. Sam giggled, but it wasn't a girlie giggle, rather a purely feminine noise that says a woman is thinking wicked thoughts! She stalked towards me and her movement, and the expression on her face, made my erection harden further. She reached me, placed one hand round the back of my neck, and gently pulled me into a kiss. I felt her rounded belly against my own stomach, her nipples grazing my chest. I placed both my hands on her waste and pulled her closer.

At first her kiss was a light, our lips barely brushing, then she pressed harder, turning her head and parting her lips. I felt her tongue briefly flick between my lips and my cock twitched in response to the kiss. Sam must have felt it too, and I was suddenly aware of her cool hand wrapping itself round my cock, gently moving back and forth. I knew that I wouldn't last long, even this small amount of stimulation, as I was so turned on by her presence. I broke from the kiss and walked forward, my arms still on her waste, moving her back towards the bed.

Once there she sat down and I pushed gently at her shoulders, forcing her to lay back on the bed. I knelt down and parted her legs, then, with lips and tongue, I began to kiss and lick up her inner thigh. Sam giggled then gasped as I reached the top and I ran my tongue over the thin white material covering her pubic mound. Sam parting her legs further, inviting me to continue using my tongue on her. I reached my fingers into the waste of her panties and slowly started to pull them down. Sam responded by lifting her backside, allowing me to remove her panties more quickly.

Then, the baby oil forgotten, I began to lap at her with the tip of my tongue, running it lightly up and down her pussy, listening to Sam's sighs and groans as they became more frequent.

OMG this is hot!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ogbone  (M)  over a year ago

more please

Sam parted her legs wider so that my tongue could reach further. I had one arm wrapped around her thigh, my hand stroking base of her belly, while the other hand was under her thigh, caressing the globe of her buttock. I began to explore between her legs with my tongue, feeling the way her body reacted as I probed and licked. If my tongue reached between her pussy lips, I could feel her begin to relax with a sigh, then a quick flick upwards and the muscles in her thigh would tense and she would give a little groan. If my tongue went higher, exploring the wrinkle of skin around her clitoris, she would relax until I discovered the little hard button, pushing against it with the tip of my tongue, and her muscles would jump.

I continued to explore her for the longest time until I realised my neck was beginning to ache and my tongue was starting to get sore. I knelt back on my haunches and looked along the length of her body. Sam lay there, eyes closed, hands buried in the bedspread. He eyes opened as she gradually realised that I had stopped. She let out a long breath, "Woo, it's been a long time since anyone's done that to me!" She placed one hand between her legs. "Ugh, I'm really wet, I can feel it dribbling down my bum. Do us a favour and pass us a tissue." She laughed, "I would hate to leave a wet patch."

"That would take some explaining to your boyfriend." I agreed.

Sam scooted further onto the bed as I reached for the tissues and passed her one then, as she dabbed it between her legs, I got onto the bed beside her. Sam discarded the tissue and lay back. I lent in and kissed her on the lips. She responded, her lips parting slightly. I turned my head and kissed her more deeply, my hand cupping her breast, my thumb running over her nipple. Sam sighed into my mouth.

I broke from the kiss and reached down, taking her free nipple in my mouth, moistening it with my lips, feeling it begin to harden at my touch. I ran my tongue over it and felt it harden further. I placed my lips more firmly around her, pulling gently on her breast with my mouth, my tongue continuing to play with her nipple.

I ran my hand over the swell of her bump, feeling the smooth, firm flesh of her belly under my fingers, then I continued further down, running my forefinger between her legs, still moist from where my tongue has been, feeling the different textures of skin until I found the slick gully that led between her pussy lips. My finger slid between her lips and Sam parted her legs further so that I could get a second finger inside her and I started moving my hand and fingers gently, massaging the soft wet flesh that pillowed my fingers.

Sam turned towards me slightly so that I had to remove my mouth from her breast, but making it easier to move my fingers inside her. I felt her hand touch my penis lightly, tentatively, then more firmly and Sam started moving her hand up and down my cock. Soon, the movement of her hand matched the rhythm of my own as I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy. She sighed, "Oh, that's lovely, can you put more up there?"

I withdrew my hand slightly so that I could get my third finger inside her. It was a tight fit, but I found if I shuffled down and rotated my hand slightly, I could get all three fingers inside her. My thumb moved lightly over her clitoris as I curled my fingers and began gently moving them inside her. Sam lay back, taking her hand off my cock, and closed her eyes. As my hand continued to move, her breathing began to deepen, coming in short bursts, almost silent gasps, and she began to move her hips against my hand.

Suddenly, her fists clenched, she went completely still, then she let out a cry. Her body seemed to go rigid and the muscles inside clamped themselves hard against my fingers. It was almost painful, and I was about to protest when, just as suddenly, she relaxed and started to giggle, "Oh God," she laughed, breathlessly, "I didn't expect to cum that quickly!"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rbiggmisshorny   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

oh my god, where is the rest, so good to read x

I flopped back onto the bed next to Sam and gave her a chaste kiss on her lips but she pushed me away. "Okay!", she said, still slightly breathless, "It's your turn, lie back." I did as she asked, Sam turning on her side and propped herself up on her elbow. I felt her bump against me as she leant over and kissed me hard, her hand playing with my nipple, teasing it between thumb and forefinger.

Sam broke from the kiss and shifted herself upwards so that she could prop herself up on one hand, gazing down into my face. Her hand moving down to take my cock between her fingers, and she started lightly play with me, bringing me back to full hardness. I slipped my hand round her, running the fingers of one hand down her spine before cupping her buttock in my palm. Sam's breasts were level with my face, so I lifted my head slightly and took one of her nipples between my lips.

When my cock was fully erect again, Sam moved downwards, kissing down my chest and stomach, heading for my groin. She came level with my cock and I looked down as she took it firmly in her hand and ran her tongue over the head before delicately placing her lips around it. However, she hadn't been giving me oral for long before she sat up. She stroked her belly and gave me an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, I just can't seem to get comfortable." She grimaced, "My bump is getting in the way."

"Don't worry about it", I said reassuringly, "You can just use your hand if you like. To be honest I'm enjoying lying here watching you."

"Yeah, but I.." She paused and a thought seemed to strike her, "Look, stand up will you?" I did as she asked and Sam grabbed a pillow from the bed. Laying it at my feet, she carefully knelt in front of me so that her face was level with my groin. I looked down at her, the look of concentration as she contemplated my cock, the swell of her breasts and, below that the greater swell of her belly. I felt my cock twitch at the sight and Sam gave a throaty giggle.

Again, she grasped my cock firmly in one hand, then, looking up at me with a slight grin on her face, she ran her tongue over the head before taking the head of my cock in her mouth. She began to move her hand slowly while keeping her head still, however, I could feel her tongue working against me. I stroked her hair, moving a strand away from her face so that I could see as she took my whole length in her mouth, moving her hands so that they grasped my buttocks. She moved her head back and forth, and I could feel the pressure start to build low down.

She pulled away and looked up at me, bringing one hand round so that she could carry on playing with me, "That okay?" I nodded almost lost for words as my orgasm started to build. My legs began to shake and I knew I wouldn't last long. Suddenly my cock twitched and I gave a loud groan as I began to cum. Sam obviously felt it too, and quickly placed her lips round me just as I ejaculated.

Once I had cum, she started moving hand and mouth gently over me until it felt like she had emptied me. She sat back and grinned before making an exaggerated gulp then liked her lips and wiped her mouth with thumb and forefinger. I must have looked surprised because she gave a brief laugh, "What? I told you, I have a real craving for salty things at the moment!" I don't know whether it was the release of tension the orgasm had brought, or Sam's remark, but I suddenly found myself giggling almost uncontrollably.

I helped Sam to her feet and we held each other, laughing like schoolchildren. Eventually we calmed ourselves, and I kissed her gently, "I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid I am going to have to go."

Sam frowned, "Don't be silly, of course you do. No need to apologise." We both quickly got dressed and went downstairs. As we stood at the door, I turned to her and kissed her again, "Thank you, that was lovely."

"For me too." She replied, "It's been too long. So, do you want to meet again?"

"Well, I'm sure I'll be stopping off for coffee again. Say, same time next week?"

Sam laughed, "Well, I have to do my weekly shop. I'm sure I'll be having a coffee. No promises, mind."

I nodded, "Same here really but, well, I hope we manage it, I have really enjoyed this. Anyway, see you."

Sam opened the door and I thanked her again before heading for the car. I waved one more time before the door shut and I headed home, but in my mind I was already looking forward to my next cup of coffee.

By *ruckerloko  (M)  over a year ago

bloody brilliant!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ogbone  (M)  over a year ago

bloody hell graham more please this is great as all ways

Add a new message to this topic