New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613688 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > One of my fantasies

See newest message in thread

One of my fantasies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all, I regularly use my toys while Paul is away thinking of this one.

Paul tells me to get ready. I shower and do my hair and make up before putting on my undies, heels and coat but nothing else.

Paul inspects me then we get in the car and drive. We drive into town and Paul drops me on the street corner then drives away.

I stand under the street light, the coat only just hides my stocking tops and I get lots of glances from the passing cars.

Paul calls me on my phone and I know he is watching from somewhere. He gives me instructions like run across the road and bend over. I know he is making me flash the traffic.

A few guys try to make conversation but I tell them I am waiting for a friend but I notice they keep looking back at me.

After a while Paul pulls up and I jump in our car. When he tells me to take off my knickers I think we are going to drive somewhere and have sex but he stops by the side of the road and tells me to get out again.

I wait by the side of the road for 10 minutes feeling the breeze under my coat then a car pulls up. The driver is an asian guy and he winds down the window and asks me if I am Sue? I am speechless and look around for Paul. He is telling me to get in the car and then he waves my knickers at me. My phone goes and its Paul, he just tells me to get in the car.

I get in the back and I'm almost panicking as we drive off with the driver trying to chat to me. Paul rings again and tells me he is following in our car and I calm down a bit.

The car stops and both back doors open and two more asian guys get in forcing me into the middle seat. The car pulls away and both of them are grinning at me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So what happens afterwards: do let us know!

Hi Nats - glad somebody likes it. Well the next bit goes like this.

The car starts moving again and Im really scared but then Paul calls again and tells me everythings fine then to pass the phone to the driver. They are talking and then he passes the phone back to me and Paul just tells me to do everything I'm told. The three guys are talking but I can;t understand them then the two next to me start touching me and pullin my coat open, they each take one of my hands and then with the other they are all over me.

The car pulls up and I see we are in some industrial units

I'll write the rest later

*ameul By *ameul  (M)  over a year ago

Like this story!!!

Can't wait to hear the rest!!

Please finsih this! lol

*9lad By *9lad   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

sounds gr8 cant wait to hear more

This definitely needs finishing!

*igglyJ By *igglyJ   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

Ooo too right

Wot theyll do to charge extra on yer taxi fare ehh??

Add a new message to this topic