New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613739 members (9 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Rimming

See newest message in thread

Rimming

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just had a great weekend away with the wife and after havin a few drinks, we went to a gay bar, and I think she became very turned on watchin m on m an f on f kissing, we got back to the hotel an she was ready to explode she lay down on her stomach I removed her jeans and tight panties and began to stroke her pussy, as I did she raised her bum and I could see her tight asshole. I don't know what came over me but I got this incredible urge to lick it, next minute I had my face buried between her cheeks and my Tongue tickling her hole, she Let out a big moan and to my surprise began to push her ass against my face, wanting my Tongue deep in her asshole. She came after about a minute of this moaning and shaking, it turned me on so much doing something so taboo but even more because she seemed to love it. Are there any ladies or men out there who do the same? I can't wait to do it again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

hi there. ive done this to lots of women they love it when u lick there arse and play with there pussy. i only saw this years ago on sex and the city always wanted 2 try it but the gf back then didnt like the idea but more women love it even the ones that dont like a cock up there arse

*affweew By *affweew   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I love doing it. Rimming rocks

ive been doing it for years i dont see why it should be taboo it always gets me off

i love adding abit of rimming in with giving oral.. its a real turn on and how can you not enjoy it?

dont see why it should such a big thing.

By *en and carol   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

yes we both love rimming then carol wants my cock in her bum , so who am i to say no .xx

All kinds of oral is good in my books.

Well it been 5 days now since my rimming experience and I can't stop thinking about it. My wife seems really touchy feely since I did it, she has not mentioned it at all but I think she wants me to do it again so gonna have a go tonight, will let you know how it goes. Can't wait to get my face between her gorgeous cheeks again. If you wanna see her gorgeous ass mail me and will send you a pic

*affweew By *affweew   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You go my man. Fill your boots. There's nothing quite like a damn good rimming to get the excitement going. I'm sure all my fellow rimming buddies will agree that it would be great if you shared the experience with us with a little picture parade. Enjoy

my ex fuck buddy introuced me to anal and rimming, and wow am i ever glad he did.....certainly worth a go x

I have rimmed guys and gals and i love it, i"ve also been rimmed myself and i have to say its such a horny feeling xx

Well it was as good as I imagined!!!!!!!!! It's official my wife really does love it. I went bed last night and she was lay on her stomach on the bed readying a book, which was unusual, she had a very short nightie on and I could just see her cheeks exposed. I couldn't believe my luck she was in the right position and her curvy arse had my cock bulging. I lifted the hem of her nightie and she didnt move I then gave her a little kiss on each cheek, suddenly her bottom became covered in goose bumps, I think I excited her with my gentle kiss. I gently caressed her buttocks she then opens her legs

so I began to stroke inside her thigh working my way up to her wet pussy. I ran my fingers over her soft lips and she raised her ass several inches this slightly payed her round cheeks and I could see her tight anus, I wasted no time and parted them more with my hands I lowered my mouth an nose down to her tight hole, she was rigid with expectantcy. I could wait no longer and brushed my Tongue on a circular motion around her ass. She let out a deep moan and began to push her bottom into my face, the feeling is incredible and my cock was absolutely rigid. I began to massage her clot while I licked her ass, she began to push harder against my Tongue as if she wanted it to penetrate her ass slightly, so I obliged and pointed my Tongue and she pushed her tight hole on to it, she began to moan like never before and within seconds came quivering as she did. The experience seems to be getting better and better!!!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again I whispered "did you enjoy that" in her ear and she replied "my god yes I don't know why you wanted to lick my bum but don't ever stop it's amazing" result!!!!!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *outhcoasters   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

Go for it! but typical profile goof which says ur a single male lol

says married but looking too lol

*oventrycity By *oventrycity  (M)  over a year ago

i love rimming but hate it done to me , if its clean its well sexy to get deep and lick it till its all wet and mmmmm

I must admit that I tend to agree. I love to rim a lady but have never had it done to me and not sure that I want to either!

By *eridian0413  (M)  over a year ago

i find nothing sexier than rimmimg, giving and taking. Any one want to try?

First tried rimming with my ex whyle she was riding a stranger. Went on to rim her after he had taken her ass. Very nice.

By *ay667  (M)  over a year ago

rimming is great, love to do it , but not keen on having it returned, as long as it's clean, i say go for it

Add a new message to this topic