New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613455 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Night out pt 1

See newest message in thread

Night out pt 1

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Was out for a meal with wife

Went for a drink as we were early for meal

so were standing at the bar alin a packed pub and she leans against the bar and gotcha up the front of her LCD and purs my hand on the space between stockings and suspender belt and guides it about to let me know what she's wearing

and I get si stiff I don't want to move from

bar

anyway we get our drinks and seat

it's at a big table with about 20 folk at it

we sit down and she starts rubbing my cock through my jeans under the table and hitchs up her ankle lenght skirt onto her lap and guides my hand under it

I find a mini skirt that only covers her stockings when she's standing up under it

I raise an eyebrow and she widowed in my ear that it's her slut gear for when we get to club

where so interested in each other we don't notice glass screen at side if us soon after I start rubbing her clit she unzips my suit trousers and starts playing with

my cock

next thing we know the doorman are at our table wanting a word she turns to then so cool

and tells them she. Needs 5 mins with me but if they're up for it and have condoms there's fun to be had

I'm tell her as they back of that I'm not happy

and she says look the 5 mins means you get to cum in me after a quikie and I make both of the finger me and lick fingers or if there really turned on give me oral

I got very turned on by this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Take it you was rathr excited when writing this as it doesnt read very easy, but got the jist...lol

Mrs. Can't reply as she's get hands/mouthful right now as she got so turned on reliving this

ps we should have put it in real reports

*ike235 By *ike235   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

This sounds very exciting for someone just in there for a quiet drink :D

So she started rubbing my cock under the table

I got stiff immediatly

she took me by the hand and led me to the toilets

as soon as we got into the cubicle she bent over the toilet and hitched up her skirt

I had her though pulled to the side and was pumping away in seconds

she was in a filth mood

telling me to get her lubes up with my cum for the doorman

I shot mu load almost immediatly and what a load I could feel it tricking down my balls as it ran out off her

as we walked out of the toilet the doorman walked up and she took him into the toilet by the hand

and winked at me

I was getting hard again already thinking of him pounding her when she was full of my cum

Add a new message to this topic