New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > if only this was true

See newest message in thread

if only this was true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i come home from work early 2 find the wifes freinds car outside that is not strange they chat over a cuppa a lot but when i enter the house they are not anywhere in sight but i hear noises comming from upstairs so i go 2 check it out from the top of the stairs i can see into the bedroom via the large mirror so i look on 2 see 2 naked bodies in the 69 possition i no 1 of them is the wife by her tattoo on lower back then i see her freinds face lapping away at my wifes pussy they dont notice me next the wife puts on a strapon and tells her freind 2 get on her knees she then enters her slowly at 1st then starts 2 fuck her with a good rythem i slowly walk in on them they are shocked i tell them 2 carry on i strip off and hold my cock 2 her freinds mouth wich she starts 2 lick+suck after a few mins i get behind the wife and start 2 fuck her as she fucks her freind then she pulls out of her+tells me 2 fuck her freind while she has a rest ok i say are you sure yes she says fuck her hard so i do as im asked fucking her hard+fast doest last long b4 i cum inside her freinds pussy my wife comes over whispers in her freinds ear + she nods back im then told 2 lick the cum from her freinds now wet cum soaked pussy as im licking her out i feal something cold on my arsehole i look up wife is gently rubbing 2 lube into my arsehole then she says are you ready 2 have your arse fucked mmmm i nod ok she gently enters my arse and starts 2 fuck me her freind now gets underneath me 2 watch the action so as im getting fucked licking away + her pussy she sucking my cock like crazy wife starts 2 fuck harder and that makes me cum inside her mates mouth did u enjoy that im asked ohh yes + i hope you both did aswell they laugh+wife says told you he would be up 4 a fucking then i realise it was a set up lol but worth it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

wish that would happen to me

God that sounds good

anybody else like this story