New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > girlfriend

See newest message in thread

girlfriend

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ogbone  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

hi my girlfriend heard a bang out side so she went to see what it was it was a tramp going through the bins come in she said have a bath ill put your clothes in the washer after 20 mins mins he yell where is the towel she said u don't neend one come and stand next to the fire phil put more logs on when i come back in she was sucking him off it must have been 8inces cos she could not get in all the way down her mouth stripp phil i need another cock to suck on the man said ive no money to pay her i said its free mate just enjoy your self he said can we dp her well kim jumped up i put me cock up her bum he put his cock in her pussy she said my god ive never had a big cock up here for two day he said who was the last one me i said cheeky bugger o he said im sorry mate can we change over i said of course my god she was wet and flowing down her legs tight ass u have here but i can't get it all in how about something eles in your pussy dear o get my rabbit and put it in my pussy with your cock darling she said with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

surprised no one has read this ?

*ag ga an master By *ag ga an master   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

why ?

XXX pic...
login to view

cos its a story evey one eales gets read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i was enjoying reading it

XXX pic...
login to view

a smile give me another shag but hang on ill see if your clothes are dry o sod that let me have your pussy he said ive nothing to do this evening ok go on i said why don't u stay for a few days mate i said then i got the look as if ive said something wrong , so he was up their like a rat up a drain pipe then we did it all again bloody hell she said slow down guys then just as us guys were about to cum the phone rang pick it up darling she said i need a rest so i said hi and it was her best friend from work called sarah come round sarah i said what you up to i looked at me girlfriend yer come round she shouted bloody hell a gangbang yip pe well about half hour later sarah knocked came in undressed she said hang on my boyfriend is getting the wine case out of boot so it was a great night so my girlfriend said im covered in spunk u dirty gits sarah said yer i got some in my eye it stings so the tramp got his clean clothes on and left saying thanks ill be back took a bottle of wine the girls said ?

im wanking to it got me going hehe awsum idea with trap

XXX pic...
login to view

bring your tramp mates next why i can be back in an hour with five men well the look on the ladys faces with glee and sure enough a knock on the door and the ladys said two of u can use the shower and two of u can use the bath and quick about it cos me shaven pussy is going cold finger it u stupid woman o i like a man that is marsterfull o reaily just hurry the fuck up will you and well thay were wright down clothes in wash cocks at six o clock but the girls soon got them at 12.00 then we started all again the jock said ill stop mine condom is split ill put another one on hurry then jock she said with a smile bloody hell i said a copper came to the door sarah said ten pound for your batton he said no need ill give it u if i can use it on your lady friend please do em what do u want and who do u want or their was a theft from a shop but ill over look it if i can join in i said ok please do the trams said u need to get a bath o bugger that me girlfriend said no need just get your cock out and give it here she ?

dont stop im enjoying it

XXX pic...
login to view

said ill suck it hard get over here u lot not waiting all bloody night ive got phil to cuddle up to tonight and thank him for allowing this to happen can i cuddle him to sarah ask of course u can hurry up lads come bang us we need it loads can we piss on u NO U BLOODY CAN'T TWAT copper say ill nick u if u do that o my god u dirty buggers all that spunk over us girls all wright guy clothes on and leave please me and sarah want to cuddle our phil in bed if u come back tomorrow lads we can do this all again and u can shower or bath here before u shag us ladys ok

XXX pic...
login to view

another bang out side we was haveing our tea sarah came running in and said a tramp is going though your bins bring him in wore lass said , so i heard more bang bloody tramps out side again bring them in sarah and wore lass said with a smile on their faces my god 20 of the sod this time round plus me up stairs down stairs ,bathroom ,kitchen out side on the bins god dam it every bloody where u could think of omg banging on the walls from the twats next door fuck off sarah said or come join in half hour later more banging so i was flaming forming so i went out with nothing on to sort them out only got me self nicked with not a stich on so i said come in ladys have a shag well we are on duty i wont say nowt or come on let have a shag so hour later all happy no arrests put it down to tramps going about stuck me two fingers up at those twat next door and even had me cock cleaned while one of them took the cuffs off MORE TO ADD LATER

*eannetv By *eannetv  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Eh???

I'm always supportive of erotic literature*, but PLEASE try and add some punctuation!

(*although 'Tramp gang-bang' isn't my usual genre)

Add a new message to this topic