New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613455 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Dogging With Jackie

See newest message in thread

Dogging With Jackie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A little while ago jackieukwife wrote in her status line: "If I was taken dogging what should I wear? And what would happen to me?" This got my creative juices flowing and I sent her a suggestion. Jackie liked the idea and further messages developed into the following story.

Once it was finished I got a very pleasant message from Jackie (which got other types of juices flowing) and we decided to publish it here.

Jackie was the inspiration, and it was written with her encouragement. She would like you to check out her profile and pictures, read the story and visualise her doing these things, maybe to you!

If you are a premium member you are especially fortunate as you will be able to see the really hot photos of her actually giving a blowjob, which will help you immerse yourself in the narrative.

Jackie is going to post giving contact details so you can send your comments directly to her. If you could hold off posting comments until she has posted it would be appreciated. I will start posting the story once Jackie has added her message.

The beginning has been slightly reworked as it just started off with some ideas and grew. Jackie hasn’t yet read what happens to her at the start!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ogbone  (M)  over a year ago

yer she is a nice lady look forward to more great post mate

Not sure what has happened to Jackie. She sent a message to say she was going to post then logged off...

...Oh well, I'll post the introduction to the story, see what people think.

Your husband pulls the car into the car park and you see shadowy groups briefly illuminated in the headlights. Your husband kills the engine and turns to you, “You ready?” You adjust the cream coloured Mac and feel the cloth move against your naked body. You pull the belt tighter and undo a few buttons so that the tanned mounds of your breasts are clearly on display. Finally, you adjust the white pull-up stockings and take the sign from the dashboard. You nod, “Ready!”

“You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Your husband has a slight plaintive note to his voice and you wonder if he is getting cold feet.

“I have to, Honey. Just think what our brave boys are going through! I would do anything to help, no matter how humiliating!” You pat him reassuringly on the knee, grab the tin and get out of the car.

Your husband turns on the headlights and in their beam you see a couple of lads already approaching. You stand by the car and wait until they are close. You enjoy the sensation of being undressed by their eyes as they look appraisingly at you. “Hi guys, my name is Jackie. I wonder if you can help me?” You listen to the ribald comments about how exactly they could help for a minute before delivering the punch line, “I’m raising money for charity.” You see their expressions change from lust to panic before you show them the board:

"BJ given for charity. Stop me and get one. All donations to go to Help for Heroes"

“Fuckin’ Hell, girl, you serious?” asks one of the men in amazement. You put the sign on the bonnet of the car and undo the last few of your Mac to reveal a beautiful toned body. “Right, lads, the rules…” You break off as you realise that neither of them are looking at you but staring fixedly at your tits. You snap your fingers in their faces until they are looking at you. “Good. Right, the rules. Payment is by voluntary donation but notes only, okay? I’ll suck you off but if you want to cum in my mouth that’s extra.” You realise you sound like a whore and the knowledge excites you. “You might want to save a bit for later ‘cause this is just a foretaste of the main event.”

“Save what, spunk or cash?” laughs one of the blokes.

“Both!” you reply cheekily.

The two men have a hurried discussion then ask if you’ll do them both together. You smile and wave the tin, nodding with satisfaction as two notes are thrust into the top. You place the tin on the ground and kneel, watching the two lads undo their trouser so that their cocks spring to attention in front of you.They move towards you and you take a cock in each hand. You begin to slowly work your hands back and forth and it takes a few seconds for you to get a comfortable rhythm going. Then you take the first one into your mouth and begin to move your lips and tongue over his shaft. After a few moments you change over and start work on the other man’s cock.

You switch between the two men, sucking one then the other, engrossed in your task. You are aware of their breath coming in quiet gasps, you also become aware of other sounds in the background; the rustle of cloth, whispered comments and the occasional cough. One of the two men is shaking with tension and you feel his cock twitching. You withdraw and slow the movement of your hands, “Guys! No deposit in the tin, no deposit in the mouth. Remember, this is for a good cause!” One of the lads gives a shaky laugh, withdraws from your hand and does his trousers up. His mate looks like he’s almost tempted to stay the course, but then, with a shake of his head, he too retires.

You kneel there, your body exposed to the elements and you look around. You realise that men surround you on nearly every side. Some are smoking and you see the red cigarette ends dancing in the dark. Some men have their hands in their pockets while other are quietly playing with themselves. You get to your feet and start moving through the crowd. A few men are clearly embarrassed and move away, but most thrust money in your tin. There is the businessman with the slightly perfumed penis, and a mechanic whose cock tastes faintly of engine oil and Swarfega. One man gives you a donation but admits he is more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist. Then there is the middle age couple, and as you approach the man looks panicky, "Oh, we're new. We're just looking really." but the woman laughs and gives you a tenner.

"My treat." She says, addressing the man. He looks startled but quickly pulls his trousers down as you kneel before him. As you work his length you notice the woman gazing intently her lover's cock in your mouth. Her own mouth is slightly parted, the tip of her tongue moving against her lips in subconscious imitation of your own actions. She reaches one hand low behind her lover's back, playing with his arse while the other slips down the elasticated waist of her skirt. As he approaches climax the woman stops you, "I want something tonight, honey!" You laugh, and the woman takes the slightly bemused man by the arm. Before they walk away the woman leans in and whispers, "I'm not gay, but you have lovely tits. I am extremely jealous!" She grins and turns away, leading the man toward a car.

You grin back then turn as you hear a car door slam. Your husband has got out the car and walks towards you, he takes you by the arm and leads you back to the car, standing you so that you are visible in the headlights. He reaches into a pocket of his coat, pulls out some lengths of cloth, blindfolds you and ties your hands behind your back so that your tits are pushed forward, on display to the crowd. He announces that for the sake of our brave lads he is going to auction you off, bit by bit.

XXX pic...
login to view

have u had mutch luck contacting her ?

I have just sent a message saying that I have started posting the story but she hasn't been on-line yet.

I think if people post comments here Jackie can read them when she comes on to the forum.

Jackie has just contacted me to say she is having trouble getting her account verified and therefore cannot post on the forums.

She has contacted admin. and is waiting for their response. Meanwhile, she asks that anyone wanting to contact her privately do so through her profile, jackieukwife.

She is absolutely worth while getting to know and a stunningly beautiful woman, so guys, this is your invite.

how come she has been on here ages tho

From what I can tell she never received the verification email. She has tried again but it doesn't arrive. She has checked her spam folder etc. but nothing.

I hope she can get it sorted as from the messages she has sent me she appears quite keen on joining in this thread.

Your husband is just about to start the auction when you hear a voice saying, "Wait!" A tall, distinguished looking gentleman approaches. He is dressed in casual clothes but obviously expensive. His voice is refined as he addresses you, "Tell me girl, what are you prepared to do?" Your husband starts to explain that there is to be no penetration but you cut across him, "Anything, sir. I'd do anything at all!" The man looks from you to your husband and back. He takes your chin in his hand and turns your head this way and that, examining you closely. "You want to be treated like a slut, humiliated?" You nod.

He addresses your husband, raising his voice so that the whole crowd hear."I'll give you a hundred pounds to have her first." Then he turn to the waiting men, "If there are no objections?" No one speaks. Then he addresses you, "I'll pay the money but you have to do anything I want. If you speak unless ordered, tell me to stop, or object in any way I will take the money back. Understand?"

You nod, "Yes."

"You will call me sir. Do you want to continue?" He asks calmly.

"Yes, sir." Up until now it has felt like a game, playing the slut, but you have felt in control, in charge, powerful even. Looking into his eyes, you feel that sense of control slip away. Part of you feels a thrill of fear at how effortlessly this man has taken command, but stronger still is the growing sense of arousal and you wonder if you are about to climax on the spot.

The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wallet. Opening it, he counts out the notes and passes them to your husband. "Here, take this but hang on to it. If she protests at anything or you stop it, you give the money back. Understand?" Your husband nods and you wonder if he will call him 'sir' as well. The man turns to you, "Wait here! Do not speak. Not even to your husband." He turns and heads towards a four by four parked across from you. The engine is idling and the lights are on, illuminating you. He reaches the car and opens the door. From inside the car you hear the bark of a dog, a big dog by the sound of it and you feel weak at the knees with fright. You are beginning to regret your 'anything'.

The man shouts and the bark is silenced, then you hear the car door slam. The man walks back towards you with something held loosely in his hand. You realise he is holding a collar and dog lead. Reaching you, he orders you to turn round then places the collar round your neck and attaches the lead. You feel your hands being untied then he speaks, "Down on the ground! All fours! Now!" He doesn't shout, but the tone of command is so strong that your body obeys almost before your mind registers the words. You feel the pull of the leash, bringing you to his side like a dog called to heel. He begins to walk towards his car and you crawl, tight in, feeling the rough ground under your hands and knees, his leg brushing against your side.

He brings you to the car and orders you to your feet. As you stand, a shock runs through you as you realise that there is a woman in the passenger seat of the car. Although you can only dimly see her through the windscreen, you realise she is watching you intently with a sardonic smile on her face.

You feel a hand on your back, pushing you forward. "Bend over!" Your master's voice. You lean forward, feeling the warmth of the engine hood on your breasts and belly, the vibration of the engine running through your body. "Spread your legs." A foot kicks each of your ankles in turn and you comply, opening yourself to the gaze of the assembled men. You feel a hand running over your ass before spreading your cheeks, then a finger gently probing your anus. Fingers exploring your pussy, discovering your wetness, creating more and you give an almost inaudible sigh.

You hear the long draw out hiss of leather sliding against material, with a jolt you realise he is removing his belt to use on you. You wait for the first blow, tingling with fear and excitement. Then you hear the swish and whack as the belt is swung, connecting with your ass.

The pain hits you, your buttocks clench, your back arches, and you just manage to stifle a cry. Your husband has spanked you in the bedroom before but the pain was nothing like this. You nearly shout, 'enough' when you feel the glorious afterglow of heat across your bum and down between your legs.

There is a buzz of excitement among the crowd, and the thought of all those people watching you excites you further. You thrust your ass back out, an exaggerated movement, asking, begging for more. Your master does not disappoint. Again the swish of his belt, the whack as it lands, the momentary pain, then the heat spreading across your behind.

A hand is laid on you ass, feeling cool where the leather has struck, exploring you as before. Both your anus and pussy feel his fingers and then the hand is withdrawn. You know what's coming next! You wait, almost holding your breath, until the blow comes. He has changed the angle slightly and you feel the blow across the top of your thighs.

The pain almost drives the breath from your body and you give an audible gasp. Fortunately, the sound is lost in the noise of the watching males, and you hope your master didn't hear. Again the wash of heat drowns the pain, but your chest is heaving as you relearn how to breathe. Now the blows come thick and fast, as you surrender yourself to a world where hot and cold, pleasure and pain, mingle.

You become aware of a building pressure low down inside. Then, to your surprise, you realise the pain has stopped and you feel his fingers between your legs. He pushes his fingers inside you and you can feel them caressing your hidden, intimate places. His fingers reach deeper, touching you, and you are suddenly aware of a desperate need to pee. The vibration of the car, his fingers inside you, and the thought of the humiliation of publicly pissing yourself, takes you over the edge. You give yourself completely to your orgasm as waves of pleasure ride your body. You hear a wordless cry and realise that it has been torn from your throat by the intensity of your climax. You collapse on the car bonnet, completely drained and drown in the sensations riding your body.

When you come to your senses you are aware that your ass and pussy throb with a pleasurable soreness. You feel a chill breeze on your thighs and you realise that your inner thighs and stocking tops are wet. You are not sure if you can move yet but the collar round your neck is being pulled insistently. You surrender to the control of the leash and find yourself shakily pulled down to your knees. Your master shows you his fingers, they are damp, glistening in the car headlights."Clean them!" he commands.

You take his wrist gently between your hands and bring his fingers to your mouth. First you use your tongue, lapping at his fingers like a cat, tasting yourself on him. Then you slide his fingers slowly into your warm mouth, caressing him with your lips and washing him with your tongue. When you have finished you turn his hand over and lay a kiss on the back. He raises you up and gives you a gentle kiss on the forehead, "You've been a good girl. I'm very pleased with you. Now, there's someone I'd like you to meet." and he leads you round to the side of the car.

XXX pic...
login to view

my god what a great story more please hope jackie is reading this too

As you follow your master, you glance in at the woman who is still watching you like a she wants to eat you. Your master opens the door and you find yourself face to face with her. She is casually dressed in a skirt, blouse and jacket all of which show obvious signs of wealth. You notice that her skirt is hitched up over her thighs revealing a thin strip of flesh above her stocking top.

She takes the leash from your master with one hand and pulls you closer, the other hand runs over the smooth flesh of your breast. She looks you up and down before gazing into your eyes, "Well hello, girlie! Your a pretty one aren't you? Going to give us a kiss then" You shudder and hope your master isn't going to make you perform with her, you have never had any fantasies involving women. The woman correctly interprets the expression on your face, and a quick look of anger flashes across her own, "I could make you, you know!" she almost snarls and pulls you closer. You contemplate saying something but the thought of loosing the £100 donation keeps you silent. However, your reluctance has not gone unnoticed.

Your master's voice calls out a single word but there is real anger in it, "Natasha!"

The woman pouts and sighs, "Well, you're no use to me, girlie. Maybe I should put you over my lap and watch my husband fuck your arse!" Your eyes go wide and the woman laughs, "Oh, I think you'd like that. Tell me girlie, do you want my husband's cock up your arse?"

Before you can answer you hear your master sigh, almost in resignation, "Tash, you are being intolerably rude. I have already explained there is to be no penetration." You almost feel regret, then he turns to you and says loudly, "You have done well. I am pleased. Now you will return to your husband and continue with the auction."

He walks you back to the center of the car park, removes your collar and leash and hands you a card, "Well, thank you very much, you made an excellent sub. If you ever want to explore that side of your personality, please contact me. I must apologise for 'Tash, she's not good at respecting people's limits. We're working on it." He grins ruefully, "Of course, it is partly my own fault for not checking that you're okay with women. Nevertheless, I assure you she will be punished." He shakes hands with you and your husband and walks off back to his car. Your eyes follow him hungrily and you wonder if your husband will agree to you seeing him again.

Meanwhile your husband asks if you want to be blindfolded and bound again. You nod, almost absentmindedly, and he quickly wraps the cloths around your face and hands. Then he addresses the crowd, whipping up support for the auction. He starts with your boobs. "Gentlemen, what shall we say? A starting bid of ten quid? The winner can do as he likes to my wife's tits; feel them, lick them, slap them or bite them. If the bidding is high enough you can stick your cock between them and cum all over them. Bids will be accepted from individuals but groups may pool their money. Come along now, it's all for a good cause!" You stand in the car park waiting as the bidding starts. Slowly the price goes up until it reaches £30 then stalls. Your husband tries to encourage the bidding further but the consensus from the crowd is that they would rather wait to see what else is on offer.

Eventually an elderly voice calls out "I'll give fifty if I can cum between her tits then clean me cock in her mouth." Your husband agrees and you can hear someone approaching. There is a mumbled conversation then you feel rough hands on your breasts. The touch is tentative at first but quickly grows stronger and start kneaded your tits. You hear breathing in front of you almost breathless, wheezing as the hands pull at you. A callused thumb flicks across your nipple and then fingers pinch it hard. You hiss with the pain but it is if your nipples are connected to somewhere much lower. With the stab of pain comes a hot glow of pleasure in your groin. A hand is placed on your waist and you feel a mouth on your breast. Teeth and lips are clamped around your nipple, almost biting, then the mouth begins sucking pulling your nipple hard against the teeth. It is almost painful but each suck also pulls something much lower and you feel a heat in your groin and a cool damp sensation on your inner thighs as your body reacts.

After a few minutes the mouth is withdrawn and the elderly voice says, "Right, get her on her knees." Someone pushes a folded coat under you and helps you to kneel. When you are down you feel a cock being placed in your cleavage. It is hot, almost burning against your night cooled tits. Hands roughly grasp your breasts, pushing them together before the cock is thrust in and out of the valley formed between the twin mounds of your breasts. Each thrust is greeted by a throaty, almost subdued, cheer from the crowds until suddenly you hear the elderly voice cry, "Fucking Hell!" and a hot liquid spread across your chest.

The liquid starts to cool rapidly as you feel the head of the cock spreading it over the mounds of your breasts. Then the voice says, "kneel lower" You sit back on your haunches, a hand grabs your hair and bunches it into a fist. You smell the strong scent of semen and barely have time to part your lips before a cock is rammed into your mouth. You suck and lick as if you want to devour every last drop of spunk. The man's cock slowly unstiffens, turning from spongy to limp in your mouth before being withdrawn. You hear the sound of a zip and the elderly voice saying, "Thanks mate. I'd love to stay for more but I'm a once a night man and my missus will be wondering where I am. Night all!" Various calls greet his departure and there is a buzz of conversation.

Suddenly a voice breaks through the chatter, "I'll give fifty if I can cum on her tits and in her mouth." You hear a zip and the sound of material then a sudden silence before someone laughs and calls out, "Better in her mouth than up her ass! You could kill someone with that!"

The first voice repeats the offer, "Fifty quid, right? It's for a good cause!" and there are calls of agreement from the crowd. You feel your husbands breath on your neck and he whispers in your ear, "Well?"

The comments you’ve heard have got you curious and you whisper back, "I'll do anything to raise money for our boys"

"Okay" whispers your husband and you feel a cool cloth wiping your boobs clean. Familiar fingers run lightly over your breast, a kiss is laid on your forehead and your husband whispers, "This is getting me turned on. I can't wait to get you home tonight." Then in a louder voice, "Sold to the bloke with the big dick. That's fifty quid then mate."

"Will you take a cheque?"

This remark is greeted with laughter from the men but your husband nonchalantly replies, "No problem mate, just make it payable to Help For Heroes."

As before, there is a muttered conversation and you hear the sound of ripping paper which means that you have just been sold to another customer. Then you hear the voice again, "Can you untie her and take the blindfold off? I want her to see her face as I'm doing her." Again you are raised up from your haunches to kneel upright but then your hands are untied and your husband removes your blindfold. In front of you is a tall man with a broad chest and a slim waist, but mainly your attention is drawn to the large, meaty cock he holds in his hand. He places it in your cleavage and again, you are amazed at how hot the flesh is against your own. You hold your breasts firmly, pushing the twin mounds against his erection. He starts to move slowly pushing and pulling himself against your flesh. You feel the velvety softness of his skin caressing you and you look down to where his cock emerges from between your cleavage. You put your head down wanting to lick the head. He sees what you are doing and changes his angle so that you can reach him. You poke your tongue out and lap daintily at the tip before wrapping your lips around the glans. He almost fills your mouth and tastes of sex and sandalwood. You shut your eyes, clamping your lips harder around him you run your tongue over the head of his cock, drawing a sigh from his lips.

You feel his cock withdrawn from your mouth and you open your eyes. His pace increases, the sure even strokes between your tits increasing in speed and you hear him muttering, "not long now" over and over again. Suddenly you feel his cock spasm and once again your breasts are baptised with spunk. There is a flash from a camera and you look up to protest, then realise it's your husband. With one hand he is gently stroking the bulge in his trousers while the other holds his mobile 'phone, it's lens pointing at you. The crowd around you cheer and the stranger in front of you has a grin on his face, "Rub it in for me, love, there's a good girl." You watch him standing there, watching you, gently rubbing his cock and you begin to move your hand, spreading the thick liquid over your twin globes then down to damped your nipples. You look around and realise that you hold a whole car park of men spellbound at the sight of you massaging your tits.

"Okay, love." The man in front of you pulls your attention back to him. "In your mouth now, and when I cum I want to see it running down your chin and onto your tits again. You understand?" You nod and he advances. You take his cock in your hand and you can barely wrap your fingers round his shaft. Part of you agrees with the bloke that said it was better in your mouth than up your arse, but part of you wonders what it would feel like and whether you could cope. You start moving your hand up and down in small movements, feeling the hardness grow under your fingers, then you wrap your lips around him. You taste his cum in your mouth and feel the velvety softness of his foreskin, then the slick surface of his glans as you run your tongue over him.

He starts rocking his hips gently backwards and forwards and you meet him, your head moving rhythmically in time with his hips, your hand moving in a counterpoint back and forth. Your other hand is buried in your groin, your fingers running up and down your pussy, sometimes pressing against your clitoris and other times buried deep within your wet hole. You look up and see the stranger with one hand up his jumper, obviously playing with his nipple, while his other hand strokes his own balls. The camera 'phone flashes again and again as your husband captures the moment and part of you looks forward to reliving the moment with him later. Right now though you feel the pressure building somewhere low, as your fingers do their work, dragging muffled groans from your throat. The noises spur him on and you feel him moving faster, pushing further into your mouth. Your hands move faster, both your fingers round his shaft and the fingers in your pussy, matching the increased pace until with a cry you climax. Simultaneously, you feel the cock fill your mouth, and in your surprise you nearly swallow. Just in time you remember and, once the stranger has pulled out, you smile and let the mixture of cum and saliva stream down your chin and onto your tits to appreciative cries from the assembled men.

The stranger pulls a wad of tissues from a back pocket and offers you some before cleaning his own cock. As you clean yourself up you hear speculation about what is coming next. The your husband steps forward, "Gentlemen, I must apologise for bringing this charity auction to a premature close, but if I don't get my wife home and shag her soon, my balls will explode!"

His remarks are greeted with laughter and calls to "Do her here!" but your husband shakes his head and after some expressions of disappointment the crowd good-naturedly disperse. You are left standing with your husband and the tall stranger. You wrap your coat around you as he begins to speak, "This really was for charity, wasn't it? I wondered at the start but that was bloody amazing. Best charity event I've ever attended. I mean I've just completed a tour of Afghanistan myself and, well, let's just say you two are amazing." He hands you a slip of paper, "There's me name and mobile number, I'd like to take you both for a drink. Just to say thanks."

You take the slip of paper and your husband nods, "That would be brilliant but not tonight. I've got to get home and fuck my wife."

As you get into your car you grin at the thought of the night to come.

Add a new message to this topic