New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613455 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > therapy sessions

See newest message in thread

therapy sessions

By *ome  (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

When I was about nineteen I went to a therapist for help with my sexual inhibitions. I'd been brought up in a very religious, repressive environment and I wanted to unlearn everything I'd been taught about sex being dirty and wrong. I could see all my friends having fun with boyfriends and casual partners, and I didn't want to be the only one left out.

The first time I went to see the therapist I was really nervous, but he was talked to me until I felt more at ease. He was good-looking, in a bookish sort of way, and I soon felt more comfortable about being there. He encouraged me to lie on the couch and relax, and suggested that it would be useful to try hypnosis. His voice was so calm and soothing that I soon drifted off and became almost unaware of my surroundings.

"I want you to concentrate on your body", he said. "Concentrate on the blood rushing through your arteries and veins. On the touch of your clothes against your skin."

As I concentrated on those things, I realise that I was becoming aroused. I shifted quietly on the couch to make my clothes brush and rub against me. My nipples were hard and my clitoris was throbbing. "You can feel the breeze brushing over your skin", he said, and I could -- the window was open and the warm summer breeze was stroking my neck and my throat. "You have never felt so alive. It's ok to take off your clothes if you want to be naked. Nothing could be more natural."

I took off my t-shirt and trousers and enjoyed the sensation of the breeze blowing across my body. "You can feel my eyes upon you." I could, and it added to my arousal to know that he was there watching me. With my back to him, I took off my bra and pants and lay back down on the couch.

"Open your legs". As I opened my legs, he rose from his chair and moved to the bottom of the couch. "Wider." I did as I was told, my aroual mounting by the moment. "Show me your cunt." But he didn't touch me, just watched my yearning wet cunt throbbing with desire.

"Close your eyes," he said. "Whatever happens now can only turn you on. Whatever I do to you, whatever I make you do, will only add to your arousal. But there is only one thing that will bring you release, and that is my cock in your cunt. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"If I touch you gently ..." he stroked my breast, sending tremours of excitement through my body, "... or roughly ..." he pinched my nipple hard, making me buck with arousal "... it will turn you on." He turned me over and ran his hand from my head, down my neck, and right down my back, slapping me sharply on the buttock without warning. He continued for some time like this, touching me gently and roughly so that I never knew what to expect or where, until I was panting and wet and helpless.

"Beg me," he said. "Beg me to fuck you."

"Please," I whimpered. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"You don't sound like you really want it."

"Oh please, please fuck me. I beg you. Fuck me now. Please fuck me."

"Very well."

He unzipped and pulled down his trousers, and I heard him ripping open a condom packet. I waited, consumed with desire.

I could feel his cock at the mouth of my cunt, and I began to rub against it, rising up to meet it, but he pushed me back down, making sure I knew who was in charge.

"This is your state of maximum receptivity," he said, suddenly sounding like a therapist again. "In your next session, you will acheive this state as soon as I hypnotize you. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I gasped as he plunged his cock deep into me. "Oh yes!" I came almost at once, but with waves of orgasm that lasted throughout his. As he pulled out, he began to speak again in his calm hypnotic voice.

"You feel relaxed and happy, as if your anxieties have been washed away. You will remember this feeling, but no details of our session. You will feel sure that this has done you good, and a great certainty that you need to come back next week for another session. You will not remember anything about our session other than this feeling of calm happiness. Now put your clothes back on."

By the time I had dressed myself, he was back in his chair looking professional and unruffled with his glasses back on. He was writing something in a black notebook. He told me to lie back on the couch and began to talk me back out of my hypnotic state. When I woke up, I felt calm and relaxed, happier than I could ever remember feeling. I paid him and arranged for another session one evening the following week.

I'd only told one friend I was going to see the therapist, and I phoned her on the way down the stairs.

"How was it?"

"It was good. I feel great."

"What happened?"

"Oh, just talking, you know. Lying on a couch. Hypnosis. Relaxation."

"Sounds great. Will you go back?"

"Definitely. I feel so much better already!"

[Do you want to hear about the next session?]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant wait very sexy

*ornytrevor2010 By *ornytrevor2010  (M)  over a year ago

yes of course we do and very soon

*oobiedoobie By *oobiedoobie  (M)  over a year ago

Tome

That was fantastic, I cannot wait to read about your next visit. X

Wow! Hard as a rock now amazing

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ighburyal  (M)  over a year ago

totally agree... well fucking horny!!! more please!!!

The next week I went back to see the therapist again. I was feeling quite excited on my way there, because during the week I'd actually talked to some guy in a bar, and I couldn't wait to tell him about my progress. My friends had been totally amazed -- they couldn't believe it was me!

He buzzed me in at the street door and I walked up the stairs. I was so looking forward to telling him how well I'd done that I started talking before I'd actually got into the room, and when the door closed behind me I realised that there was someone else there.

"This is my colleague," he said. "Dr. Wellard."

Dr. Wellard said, "Hello," and got up to shake hands with me.

"Would it be ok with you if he observed our session today? It's just that yours is a very unusual case and I would welcome his professional advice."

I hesitated.

"There's absolutely no obligation," Dr Wellard said, getting up again and picking up his briefcase. "I can see myself out."

"No," I said. "No, it's ok. You can stay."

He sat down again, and the two of them exchanged glances.

"So," said my therapist, "let's begin by telling Dr. Wellard a little bit about your condition."

[whoops, a case of premature posting there!]

This was very difficult for me. It wasn't something I found it easy to talk about, especially not with someone I'd only just met.

"I, um, well ... I had a very strict upbringing. And it's, well, it's made it difficult for me, you know, to relax. With men." I was painfully aware that I was blushing to the roots of my hair, which didn't make it any easier. I was relieved when my therapist suggested hypnosis again. It had certainly helped me relax the week before.

"Lie down on the couch," he said. "Make yourself comfortable."

I did as I was told, lying back on the couch and closing my eyes.

"I am going to count down from ten to one," he said, "and as I do so you will start to feel sleepy. Ten."

I felt wonderfully drowsy already as I drifted away. It no longer matter to me that there was a strange man in the room. I felt relaxed and happy.

"You are beginning to lose your worries. Nine. Your inhibitions are slipping away from you. Eight. There is now nothing standing between you and the fulfilment of your dearest desires. Seven. You can feel the blood pulsing through your veins. Six. It is wonderful to be alive, and you want more than anything to live life to the full. Five. You can feel the movement of your clothes against your skin. Four. You might want to move about a little to enhance that sensation. Three."

I pushed my buttocks down towards the foot of the couch, pulling my pants tight across my clitoris, and rocked backwards and forwards enjoying the pleasure of knowing that the two men could see what I was doing.

"You will begin to remember some of what happened in our last session. Two. And as you remember, you will attain the state of maximum receptivity you achieved last week. One."

I was overwhelmed by a wave of desire. Although it had been building gradually, it seemed to come from nowhere, and I sat up and looked around the room.

"What do you want to do now?" asked my therapist.

"Fuck," I said, husky and panting -- it was an effort to get the word out.

"Very well," he said, leaning back in his chair. "You may proceed."

Dr Wellard was gazing at me, eyes open wide, looking amazed and a little bit scared. I could see that he was turned on too, and the combination aroused me. As I took a few steps towards him, he looked towards the door as if he wanted to make his escape, but my fingers on my buttons soon drew his gaze back to me.

I unbuttoned my blouse as slowly as I could, enjoying the power of making him wait for what he clearly wanted so badly. He couldn't take his eyes off me, and knowing that he was looking at me turned me on still more. I didn't look at him directly -- I wanted him to feel as if I didn't know he was watching me.

When I had undone my blouse, I took it off and threw it on to the couch behind me. Then I slowly pulled down one strap of my pure white bra. He shifted in his chair, clearly uncomfortable in the restraint of his clothes, and I pulled down the other strap. Reaching around my back, I unclasped my bra, and moved closer to him.

Mesmerized, he waited to see what I would do next, not daring to make the first move. Slowly, gradually, I brought my hands back round towards the front, and my bra slipped away, revealing my firm round breasts with their pointy little pink nipples.

With a groan, he leant forward and caught me by the waist. He pulled me towards him so that I sat astride him on the chair. Grabbing my breasts, he squeezed and stroked them, pulling and twiddling my nipples until I moaned with desire. He pulled me closer and began to lick and suck me. I could feel the pressure of his throbbing cock, and began to press myself against it. He sucked harder, reducing me to helpless whimpering.

"Unzip him," came a voice from behind, and I did as I was told, pulling down his trousers and underpants a little to release his cock. It sprang out before me, already glistening.

"Suck him off." I didn't need telling twice, and although I'd never done it before, his moans told me I was doing it right. I was kneeling on the floor now, my elbows on the seat of the chair, sucking his cock and fingering his balls.

What with the noise of my sucking and the sound of his pleasure, I didn't hear the therapist moving across the room towards us. He pulled up my skirt and eased down my pants, pushing my legs a little further apart as he arranged himself behind me.

I pushed my pelvis downwards, making it easier for him to penetrate me, and he toyed with me a while, caressing my breasts and rubbing his cock against my clitoris.

Dr Wellard wasn't going to last much longer, and as he began to come, my therapist pulled me up to my feet, so that I was leaning over the chair, finishing its occupant off with my hand. When then hot juices were dripping down my breasts, he began to push into me, gently at first, and then harder and harder. My orgasm began at once, soon to be heightened by Dr Wellard's grateful fingers squeezing my nipples and rubbing my clitoris. Harder still he pounded into me, until at last he came, throbbing and shuddering inside me.

"Get dressed," he said, as he walked back to his chair. By the time I had my clothes back on, the two men were also dressed, if a little dishevelled. I lay back down on the couch when I was told to. "When you come out of your hypnotic state," he said, "you won't remember any of this. You will feel happy and relaxed, and certain that this session has helped you with your problems. There will be no doubt in your mind that you want to come back next week."

As he counted me back out of my hypnotic state, my memories grew hazy and were lost. I felt great -- relaxed and confident. This therapy was definitely doing me good.

"Next week," he said. "I think we'll book a double session. One hour won't be enough for the treatment I'm going to try next."

[Had enough yet?]

By *he big fella  (M)  over a year ago

more please

By *otagudgirl  (F  over a year ago

Mmm

Mmm more more more!!

When I went for my therapy session the following week, I was surprized to find a room full of people in the therapist's office. They were all talking to one another excitedly, and the buzz didn't die down until my therapist noticed me across the room.

"Ah, there you are. So now everyone is here." He motioned me towards an empty chair, and everyone else also sat themselves down. Once we were all sitting, I could see that the chairs had been set in a circle. The talking had stopped, and everyone waited expectantly.

"As you all know," began the therapist. "You are all now at the stage in your treatment where some group therapy is going to achieve the fastest results." Everyone murmured approvingly. They, it seemed, had all been pre-warned of this, but it was the first I had heard about it. I wasn't sure what to do, but I didn't feel comfortable discussing my problems with a group of people I had never met before. I raised my hand.

"Yes?"

"I didn't know anything about this."

"About what?"

"Group Therapy. I thought I was just coming for a normal session."

"Oh dear, oh dear. Well, we did discuss this last week. You agreed that you thought it would be useful for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." He paused to think. "I tell you what, why don't you just stay and observe for this week, and then next week you can join in if you want to, or revert to one-to-one therapy."

I looked around the circle. Everyone was looking at me and smiling, and I felt that it would be rude not to stay, so I agreed. The man sitting on my right gave me an encouraging smile, and I smiled back. I didn't mind staying, but I wasn't about to join in with all this. Not my scene at all.

"Now then," he said. "Let's prepare ourselves for today's session by relaxing: by setting aside the stresses and inhibitions of life outside this room. As I count down from ten to one, you will become more relaxed, more receptive, more open." I listened to the countdown, becoming a little less tense with every number. As he drew closer to the end, I began to remember flashes from my previous sessions, and when he reached one I was hot and wet and ready for anything.

"Today," he said, "we're going to play a game. A kind of pass the parcel. Ladies, please turn to your right, gentlemen to your left." Around the circle, I noticed, men and women were sitting in alternate seats, so every woman had a man to her right. "You have five minutes before the bell rings, and during that time you may each remove one item of clothing from your partner. When the bell rings, the ladies will move around in a clockwise direction, and the next five minute period will begin."

The man on the chair next to me looked a little unsure of himself. "Is this ok with you?" he asked, his handsome young face a picture of concern.

In reply, I began to unbutton his shirt, kissing his neck and down his chest as I went. He groaned as I flicked my tongue at his hardened nipples, and began to tug at my blouse with clumsy fingers.

"Let me," I said, and as I undid the buttons, he kissed and sucked at my neck and shoulders, sending waves of desire through my tingling skin. Then he began, very gently, to stroke my back and the top of my breasts -- the part he could reach with my bra still on. The pleasure he was giving me was only enhanced by the limitations placed upon it. When the bell rang, we kissed deeply before I moved gladly on to the next man.

He was older than me, perhaps in his forties, with thinning hair and a big smile on his face.

"Well hello!" he said as I sat down next to him, but he wasn't talking to me. Before I'd realised what he was doing, he'd unhooked my bra and pulled it free. He pulled me on to his lap and began squeezing and sucking my breasts. One nipple was in his mouth, being sucked and tongued, the other was being pulled and squeezed and teased in his fingers. The pleasure was so intense that I would have forgotten to remove an article of his clothing if he hadn't reminded me before the bell rang.

"Take off my shoes," he said, and I knelt at his feet to do as he said. His shoes were new and highly polished, and I could see the reflection of my nakedness in them.

"Come back up here," he commanded, but the bell was already ringing, so I moved on to the next man in the circle, who rose as I approached him, and sat me gently down in the chair. He took off his own socks and carefully unbuckled my sandals. His gentle stroking touches on my feet would normally have tickled, but now they aroused me, sending messages of pleasure up my body to meet the pleasant memories still arousing my breasts.

From this position I could see the other people in the circle -- five couples in all. Standing astride the man I had been with first was a slim blonde-haired woman in stockings and stillettoes. He was sitting on the chair easing down her lacy black pants far enough to slip his fingers inside them.

Next to me, the older man was sucking enthusiastically on another pair of breasts, giving the same pleasure to their attractive dark-haired owner as he had given to me. As she threw back her head I admired her full breasts and large brown nipples, so unlike my own perky pink ones.

The bell rang again, and the next man round was another young man my own age. His confidence was apparent in the way he sat, legs apart, with his erect penis straining against the material of his boxers. He motioned downwards with his eyes, and stood to allow me to pull down his shorts. He sat again so that I could pull them over his feet, and then guided my mouth towards his engorged cock.

Willingly, I opened my lips and took it into my mouth, licking around the tip and down the shaft as I took more of it into my mouth. He groaned, taking a handful of my hair, and pulled me away. I resisted, hungry for more, and again he pulled me away.

"Take off your skirt."

I let my skirt fall to the ground and stood before him wearing only my plain white pants. He clearly liked what he saw, and beckoned me forwards again. I knelt when he told me to, looking forward to sucking on his cock again, but this time he rubbed it against my breasts, pushing it between them and pressing them together. He pushed faster and harder and I leant down my head so that his pounding cock was pushed into my mouth at the end of each stroke.

He groaned with frustration when the bell rang, and as I moved on I saw him putting on a condom in preparation for the dark-haired woman coming to him next.

My next partner was the therapist. He slipped off my pants and lay me down on a rug by his chair. Pushing my legs apart, he stroked the inside of my thighs, drawing nearer to my wet cunt with every touch.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," I gasped, but he only smiled, and brushed around the outside of my cunt with his finger.

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yes. Now. Please." His finger pressed further into me, pulling out completely each time to prolong the delicious torment.

The bell rang again, but this time I hardly heard it. I was aware of the sound of people moving around, but lay with my eyes closed focusing on the pleasure coursing through me.

But my eyes soon flew open when I felt two tongues at my nipples, sucking gently at first, and then harder and harder. I pressed down on my feet to lift my pelvis up from the ground.

"Oh please. Please fuck me."

"Very well."

He thrust into me in a single stroke, hands grasping my buttocks tight. The blonde and dark-haired women sucked harder still, and I cried out as my orgasm began to overwhelm me. He came quickly too, and pulled out before my orgasm was over, to be quickly replaced by the first man I had been partnered with. After a few quick thrusts, he too came, pounding into me.

When I had recovered I saw that the two other women -- one with short light-brown hair, the other long and black -- were now the centre of attention. Watching them taking turns going down on one another aroused me all over again, and when the older man bent me over to fuck me from behind, I was more than ready for his attentions.

All too soon, the therapist called the end of our group therapy session, and we collected our clothes and returned to our seats. He counted back from one to ten, reminding us (or perhaps it was only me) that we would remember nothing that had happened, but retain only a sense of wellbeing and a determination to return for more therapy soon.

When the countdown had finished and we were encouraged to open our eyes and look around, I couldn't recall anything that anyone had said during the session, but the group no longer seemed like strangers to me.

"Perhaps you don't need group therapy on a regular basis," the therapist said to me as I left. "Next week we'll try a little field therapy." I noted the time in my diary, and left with a spring in my step.

Ok .. just me then!

waw dont stop hun and if you want company at your next session let meknow lol

Would love to hear about the field session.

wowthis story is sooo horny I am getting really wet and trying to resist slipping my hand in the waistband of my jeans! please continue

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eter love  (M)  over a year ago

No because I was you therapist lol, see you next week pmsl

Add a new message to this topic