New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login475763 members (174 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > SNIFFING DIRTY KNICKERS

See newest message in thread

SNIFFING DIRTY KNICKERS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i was round at a mates house and went up to use the toilet , my mates gf claire hadnt been out the shower long and i noticed her thong was at the top of the washing basket , something came over me and i pulled it out and had a sniff of her thong , it was still damp and warm from her pussy being pushed againt it , i instantly got a rageing hard on and wanked my self off sniffing her thong , it felt so good , and tasted amazin mmmmmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

you lucky git. lol wish i could do the same

I often sniff my girlfriends mums thongs. When they go out and I'm left on my own I go routing through her washing and I always find a cum stained thong which I love sniffing. I love to then put it on so I can feel her wet pussy juice on my balls. Makes me so hard. I love walking round the house in her dirty knickers. I've nearly been caught once I was kinda hoping I would get caught.

I caught her mum walking out the bathroom and she was totally naked mmmm I got a raging hard on instantly seeing that shaven pussy and those 34gg breasts. Makes masterbating in her knickers far more appealing as I can picture her pussy for real.

There has been many a time when I have cum in her clean thongs so that next time she wears them my cum is on her pussy mmmm gets me so horny.

Update on the story......

Not done anything yet with her but I made sure she walked on in on masterbating. I had her dirty thong and I was sniffing it and wanking myself off and she didn't know I was in my gf's room. She walked in to get her washing and I was there jacking off sniffing her thong I pretended I hadn't seen her so she watched through the crack in the door and this made me so horny I shot my load right into her thong and it was a huge load too.

I managed to put her thong back in her washing basket only to find out later that morning when she bent down she was wearing them. All my sticky cum was all over her pussy made me instantly hard again.

By *abiacreamlover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

hi room yes its is a hobby of mine too been at it since a teenager stated on my mates mums then progressed onto mates wifes mates g/fs etc,, when I visit always make excuse to use bathroom and rifle though bathroom wash hamper and find the pair close to the top sometimes find still damp and sticky cunt gooie marks and aroma. But the aromatic aroma drives me wild.

Found a pair once in a Celeb tv stars hamper

*appyshack09 By *appyshack09  (M)  over a year ago

love dirty nik work alot in other peoples home and always look for dirty niks in bathroom or bed room do take few pairs home wank in them and take them back next day and put them back all stained and love get me hard every time would like to be sent pair from off here if any one up for it????? girls pm me

I have been sniffing my gfs mothers panties today had a good wank in her new thong which was nice and clean, now full of my cum and I placed that back in her knicker draw on the top for her to wear. the thought of her wearing those panties with my cum inside drives me wild

i shot a huge huge load in them aswell coz i was sniffing her dirty panties which were still really wet she must have been thinking naughty things whilst wearing them

sounds like had fun with gf mum nik horny fun like donig it thought there lip rubbing over my cum big turn on best when still and wet from were they have had them on mmmmmmmmmmmm

I love it I can't get enough of wearing dirty panties I have resorted to getting and collecting dirty panties where ever I go. I have even sneaked into womens changing rooms at the gym and taken them when they have been in the shower they smell so good after they have worked out in them mmmmm

I have hidden in the womens showers before now and peeped through the curtain to see all the women in their thongs so sexy xxx

KEEP IT UP NOTHING FINER THAN SNIFFING A FRESH PAIR STILL DAMP AND STICKY.

Be careful on that one ste! Or shall I say Tom

Would love to have sniffed my ex's sisters.. But ste you are onto something there, gym knickers.. I like it.

*arzannojane By *arzannojane  (M)  over a year ago

are we all perverts or is it just fettish,i love sniffing worn panntys the smell is so arousing and we should open a swap club and exchange knickers,so come on guys send me your knickers lol

lol up for that lol

By *ave506  (M)  over a year ago

On a recent trip with my gf we had a little trivial bet, so inconsequential i can't even remember what it was about, but i said if i won she had to give me a bj before dinner, she responded by saying if i lost i had to lick her dirty knickers. The thought of it was amazing, so i threw the bet for obvious reasons. However by the time we got back to the hotel i presumed she had forgotten about it as it wasn't mentioned. I didn't push it because i thought she would think i was being weird. Anyway later that night after dinner and a few drinks we went back to the hotel and i had just got into bed when she called me from the bathroom, i presumed she'd run out of toilet paper, but she was sitting on the toilet with her knickers on when she said "you lost, now come and lick my knickers", just before i did she stopped me! My head was about 6 inches from her crotch, when she pushe my head back and then held at that distance. I then noticed the damp patch spread acsross the gusset as she peed herself right in front of my face. When she stopped she just looked down at me and giggled before grabbing the back of my head and burying it in her soaking wet panties. After a few minutes of frantically licking her pussy through her panties she stood up and took them off and walked back through to the bedroom, i followed and she then pushed her panties into my mouth and sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned me towards her before rewarding me with the blowjob i'd missed out on. Talk about a win, win situation!

By *otagudgirl  (F  over a year ago

Wow this thread turns me on so much wana squirt everywher

I have been into sniffing the crouch of the panties, thongs & knickers, for many years, well truth be known since I was about 14, I used to go around to see a school mate after, school way back in the 70s, he was a yr younger then me and we would hang about, until his dad and sister came back from work and I would then go back to my home.

The first time I sniffed was one of these days I was round his, his dad had just got back home from work with his sister they worked at a local factory and she was on the production line, so she always when for a bath, straight away once home, as I said it was his older sister well older to us she was really 19. Soon after she was out of the bathroom I was getting ready to go home but I needed piss so I used their bathroom, once she was out, well I had my piss, but as I flushed the loo, I noticed just at the side between the loo and bath her underwear was on the floor, well not sure what made me but I picked them up I suppose when I was that age we just needed anything close to a female to make us inquisitive (just thinking of all those women’s catalogues etc & titbits) well I picked them up and looked at them feeling them in my hands thinking of her, she was fair pretty, but plain if you get me, no tit flat and skinny but hey fair game…

Well once in my hand I noticed marks in the area where her minge would have sat in the gusset, but what was more interesting it was sticky like yellowy spit, and also an aroma that was also there. And yes I sniffed and got a stiffy, but did not know what the mess was, I was aroused but put them back onto floor and left, but once back home, had a wank thinking of them, I got out a copy my brother had of Mayfair, (brings back memories) them days no smooth just pain old bushy cunts and bold big piss flaps on show, but this was it I know that the mess sticky gooiest discharge was from between those cunts lips of hers and, from that day I have made it a mission that any time around a home of mates I will go hunting out the wash hamper in the bathroom, and rummage though to find a pair from any ladies in the home.

Add a new message to this topic