New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Recently met a couple in Spain

See newest message in thread

Recently met a couple in Spain

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i've been on this site before but only briefly and not yet met anyone from it, but a couple of weeks ago I was in Spain and met, and ended up sleeping with an expat.

Anyway, from what I learned casual sex between expats is apparently quite common. I went to quite a lessor-known place near Murcia, with only a few tourists and mostly Spainish holidaymakers. Met this couple in a bar one evening, and we got talking about random topics, and the woman kept touching me, in a friendly manner (tap on the arm, hold of the leg). She was a bit drunk, but not too drunk and it was obvious that both her and - to a lessor extent - her husband were looking for someone to take back to thier place.

He was a bit apprehensive, considering my age and physique. I think he was getting jealous to be honest, so he seemed to want to pull away, giving his wife hints like "I'm tired", or "got a busy day tomorrow". Anyway, his wife was having none of it. They were both in thier late forties, and said they were luckily enough to sell thier business and retire early before the recession kicked in, so they had moved to Spain to get away from it all.

Anyway, at about 3 oclock in the morning the bar emptied and we were the last to leave. The fella must have got bored and ended up walking home by himself. Me and his wife were just drinking and having a laugh, and didn't really notice. Eventually me and her left and walked back together - our apartments being roughly in the same direction.

We were just walking down the street and she stepped out in front of me, put one arm around my shoulder and her other hand down my shorts, and started to play with me as she kissed me. I was a bit apprehensive at this point, thinking "shit, what if her husband sees us", but he wasn't there, and as it turned out it wouldn't have mattered.

Anyway, we carried on walking only to kiss a few more times on the way, and size each other up a little bit with our hands. We got what turned out to be her apartment (really a two story villa), and I thought that woud be it...time to kiss goodnight. I was wrong. Her husband was standing on the balcony facing the road while smoking a cigarette, casually looking back between us and the sea without saying anything. At that point I realised that this woman must have had a habit bringing back men, and although the husband didn't really like it he wasn't going to complain.

Ten minutes later me and the woman were in bed together, doing what generally happens in a bed between adults. She went down on me, and as she did her husband walked in the room, in a dressing gown and just sat there on a chair watching for a few minutes, before getting up and randomly stroking and licking her pussy before sitting down again. He did this a few times for about fifteen minutes. He then left the room, and that was the last I saw of him - he must have slept in a different bed. Not sure what happened (maybe he was impotent), but she didn't seem to think about it and we just ended up sleeping together for the rest of the night, and that was that. I woke up early in the morning with her still in my arms, had a cup of coffee with her, and left. And that was that.

Although I never met any hot Spanish women, (for I cannot speak Spanish, currently) I thought it was a successful holiday : p

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic