New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613665 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > my bosses wife

See newest message in thread

my bosses wife

By *ampent4u  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

About 9 months ago, there was a rumor going round at work that my bosses wife was playing away, She worked in the office with her husband in the commertial office, and is a very sexy tall slim blond with curves in all the right places. No one caught her and we all forgot about it as a bit of a joke, but in april i was working late in the factory and when i was locking up at about 9pm saw that the office lights where left on, i walked round to the door and her car was there, and i remembered the jokes so i was very quite going into the building. She was in her office on her knees with her beautifull boobs out sucking the cock of one of the young engineers, she is 45 and he is about 22, lucky bugger! i watched through the crack in the door until he wanked off over her face and boobs, then I burst in to their shock, i acted embarised and shocked too.

since then she has sucked me off to to ensure i say nothing, this is a hell of an arangment, i will never say anything, but she does not trust me, so i will go with the flow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic