New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > call back !

See newest message in thread

call back !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

The first time she heard that distinctive ring and answered the phone for the call-back service, Karen's hand had trembled violently. She knew a strange man would be on the other end of the phone, and that he had paid to have phone sex with her. She'd had phone sex with a boyfriend or two before. But that was as part of a relationship with someone she knew. Now she was doing it with a complete stranger. For money. She remembered how she couldn't believe she was doing this. She also couldn't believe how wet she was waiting for that first call.

She was afraid it would go badly. What if he didn't like the way she did it? What if he was an asshole about it? What if she were too terrified to even talk?

But when she heard the man's voice on the other end of the line – horny, insistent, almost panting with lust – she instinctively started to grind her thighs together. She had heard that women on phone sex lines always faked it. If that was true, she was the exception. She came repeatedly and loudly, listening to him spew his filthy descriptions, as she groaned equally nasty responses. "Yeah, I'll suck it up," she said. "I'll suck up every hot little drop, and squeeze your balls and shaft and suck so hard you'll be dry!"

At first, doing phone sex had been a financial necessity. Now Karen looked forward to the calls. They were usually really hot. Sometimes a guy would call with something that didn't turn her on so much, like wanting her to Dom him. "Lick my high-heeled boots, you worm!" But it was nice, in a weird way, to help out some guy whose girlfriend or wife wouldn't do this stuff with him. And it was always a little hot to listen to the guy cum and imagine him shooting his spunk as he pounded his cock.

Tonight, Karen had arranged to be available from midnight to 2AM. She heard the distinctive ring and excitedly picked up the phone. "Hi!" she said in her most seductive voice. "I'm Sophie." (She never used her real name, of course.) "What would you like to do to me?"

"What do you look like?" the man asked. He had a sexy voice. Deep. An older man. Almost like—nah.

"I have light brown hair and big tits. Do you like big tits? I bet you'd like it if I wrapped them around your cock." Karen giggled in the I'm-naughty way she had. There was a pause on the other end of the line. "Hello?" Karen asked.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic