New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Doorstep Salesman 7

See newest message in thread

Doorstep Salesman 7

*ogginduo By *ogginduo  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Part 7

Over the next few days both Harry and I enjoyed an even more active sex life. It seemed our recent escapades had made us both realise that fun need not slow down as you get older; in fact it was getting better! Frequently we would refer to our ‘visits’ by the salesmen and we both agreed we wanted more.

So it was that we found ourselves back on the phone to request the removal of the goods. It was the secretary who we spoke to, she seemed quite annoyed that the goods hadn’t been collected on the last visit and pointed-out that she had been in a lot of trouble for not telling old ‘Steely Blue’ that we had requested a collection before. We said we were sorry that she had been in trouble and she shocked us by saying it was ok she could sit more comfortably after a couple of days. She finished the conversation by saying she would get ‘Steely Blue’ to call us back. Two days later and the phone rang, we discussed with ‘Steely Blue’ the collection of the goods and it was agreed a call would be made the next Friday. Ever intrigued we quizzed him about his secretary, his answer was brief, reminding us of his previous schoolboy type attitude, all misdemeanours must be punished he said.

The few days leading up to the Friday were very exciting, several shopping trips were made for sexy clothes Harry encouraging me to try-on ever more naughty things that had me parading up and down from the changing rooms, looking like some cheap tart. He even joined me in the changing room on the Thursday evening for some naughtiness; such was our level of excitement. On the way home we stopped for a drink at the Red Lion and were a little ill at ease that we may have been noticed from our previous visit though nothing was said. Truth is they seemed pretty busy preparing for a private function, mentioned on the blackboard as the reason for being closed the following lunchtime.

Ten o’clock the following morning and I was dressed in all new clothes, a leather mini skirt with zips undone to reveal even more flesh. Undersized white see thru blouse hugging tightly against my naked breasts, the buttons barely able to stay done-up. My legs encased in American Tan seamed stockings with white suspender belt and black ‘killer heels’. My moistness evidence of my excitement, and the approaches of Harry, earlier that morning. As the doorbell rang, Harry took up his now familiar position in the dining room, but only after he had undone an extra button on my blouse. I opened the door to be greeted by Steely Blue. He smiled on seeing my choice of clothes. Fancy lunch at the Red Lion he asked. Maybe I replied but please take these boxes to your motor first. I’ll get the others to give me a lift he said. Seconds later and familiar voices were approaching the already open door. Looking out I saw not only the other two guys I had expected but also a woman and what’s more she was dressed almost as tartily as me! What’s she doing here I exclaimed. It’s ok said the area manager; in fact I think you’ve already spoken on the phone to our secretary. I smiled and acknowledged her presence but secretly I was a bit annoyed that this younger, in my opinion more attractive, woman with pert young breasts was clearly going to give me some competition.

Together we wandered down the drive, this time to a rather nice people carrier being driven by ‘Steely Blue’ he explained it was his turn to drive. It wasn’t until we turned the corner at the end of our road, Harry a safe distance behind in the Range Rover, that I remembered the Red Lion was closed for a ‘Private Function’. I expressed my concern to the others in the car but they didn’t seem worried, instead they moved in on both the secretary and I, sharing us like any other company commodity. On arrival at the pub the guys just ignored the ‘Private Function’ sign on the blackboard at the car park entrance pulling to a stop in the corner. As we backed into the parking space Harry appeared at the car park entrance in the Range Rover, stopping at the board. Hey, isn’t that the old perv' who took you home last time said Steely Blue, what was his name Harry was it. Pretending to be surprised I looked and confirmed that I thought it could be. I doubt he will come in when he sees it’s a private function said Steely. We can’t have that said the manager, the more the merrier, wave him in. With that Steely beckoned to Harry and seconds later he was drawing up next to us.

Things moved fast and both secretary and I were shared between the guys. I questioned how we could be in the car park when there was a private function. Don’t worry said the manager it’s just a party, a party I quizzed? That’s right and guess what, you’re the entertainment! My protestations were overpowered by my excitement and like a sheep to the slaughter I found myself entering the pub, Harry (the old Perv') following us through the door. Once inside I questioned where the other party goers were but was surprised to find there were none. Instead there was just a rather attractive waiter, the barmen and what I believed to be the landlord and his wife. We were shown to a table, the secretary and I seated together. We were encouraged to choose from the menu as the bubbly was brought to the table by the waiter. Leaning over our shoulder to pour he was encouraged by the other guys to let his hand wander from resting on our shoulders to sliding into the front of our blouses. Again things moved quickly with the landlord and landlady joining in serving the table. They too were encouraged to join in, and though more modestly attired the landlady soon had her skirt lifted to a level where it was revealed that she too was a stocking wearer. Poor Harry couldn’t believe his luck as he was encouraged to join in as an ‘unknown’ guest at the party. The main course eaten and sweets were served by now the landlady had lost her skirt altogether and her ample cleavage was totally revealed as all her buttons were undone meanwhile the secretary and I were being mauled from both sides by the other men.

I suppose it was inevitable that as the squirty cream was brought to adorn the sweet, it was soon to be taken up by the guys and aimed at the lady’s nipples. What I didn’t expect was for the secretary to learn over to me and lick it off! Shocked by this, my first ever encounter with another woman I wasn’t quite sure how to respond but encouraged by the lads, not to mention the copious amounts of wine, I returned the favour. As the whole scene became more intense so I lost all sense of time, bodies entangled on the refectory style tables, rolling amongst the food. It must have looked like a cross between a public school food fight and a Roman orgy. Again I lost count of the number of orgasms I experienced as I drifted in and out of reality. One thing I do remember is looking to my side at one point to see Harry eating cream from between the landlady’s legs, his grin almost as wide as my own gaping lips! I also remember the secretary being told she was a naughty girl as she was bent over the table and given a sound spanking, that sight, a new one for me, made my tummy turn with excitement wondering if it was my turn next. Sadly on that occasion it didn’t happen, I guess the guys were not sure if they could take me to that level. Either that or they were too busy doing other naughty things to me.

It was gone Five o’clock when somewhat dishevelled Harry (this time the taxi driver) took me indoors. It was the last time we ever saw the salesmen or the secretary. We did phone once more some weeks later but were told the people we referred to no longer worked there, we don’t know what happened. We became friends with the Landlord and landlady of the Red Lion, some time later they revealed they knew all along we were a couple. It didn’t take too much working-out for them as we had often been in the pub for a drink together. They are retired now, living somewhere on the South East coast. Both they and we reminisce about happy days and nights at the pub. Perhaps they will share their stories with us one of these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Again i say awesome story! Keep it up guys!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ip service   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

loving your stories.. looking foreward to the next 1

great stories, cant wait to read your next one

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istr3sslut  (M)(F  over a year ago

i think you should make a series 2!! Great keep it up

Fantastic!!!!

More please

Yes can we have some more of this story it got me hard reading it MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

really enjoyed reading this cant wait till next one.

Really good ....enjoyed it lots

*hat do you require lol By *hat do you require lol  (F  over a year ago

Absolutly fantastic had me very moist mmmmxx

Add a new message to this topic