New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613632 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Socials > orgy

See newest message in thread

orgy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm hoping this gets the attention of single ladies and couples im arranging a night of fun at my home in brighton with mainly couple and single girls i already have 5 nice polite clean sexy single guys and DONT need any more SORRY .

IM HAPPY TO LET SOMEONE USE MY GUEST DOUBLE ROOM TO SLEEP OVER IF THIS COUPLE DONT WANT TO DRIVE I WILL BE LAYING ON SUPPER AND SOME WINE any spirits please bring your own my address will be given over the phone not on here and you will be given a word which you must say to enter my home so only the invited few will play i want it to be very relaxed private and comfortable please message if you think you might like to get naughty round mine , i'm looking for it to be about the 23rd 24th or following weekend xx hollie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

WHICH BIT OF NO MORE SINGLE GUYS NEEDED DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M JUST DELETING YOU SORRY I ONLY WANT COUPLES OR LADIES I WANT TO KEEP IT SAFE CLEAN AND SEXY AND THE MESSAGES I'M GETTING AREN'T PUTTING THE SINGLE GUYS IN A VERY GOOD LIGHT

Unfortunately too many single guys see the word orgy and don't read the rest of your post. Good luck with this as I know how hard it is sorting out these type of meets.

its going ok got 2 girls and a possible couple already im only having a dozen in total but thank you

When would this be taking place? X

Add a new message to this topic