New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613656 members (0 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Website news and feedback > Read profiles and respect boundaries

See newest message in thread

Read profiles and respect boundaries

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rectillion   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My feedback:

I am sick of men taking any interest in me when my profile clearly states I am straight and seek only women and couples to be intimate with women.

Respect my wishes and profile or I report you; and don't be offended if I tell you to fuck off when you shouldn't even be exchanging with me and ignore my profile wording guidelines and what I consent to and welcome and do not!

* Thank you at the same time to all the beautiful souls sharing with me us finding pleasure exchanging and enhancing life for one another XXX Barry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oTmEaGaIn  (M)  over a year ago

Just change your profile to no males..

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Use your filters to stop single men from mailing you instead of being abusive as you are likely to get reported yourself

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Just change your profile to no males.."

OMG .. Too easy. Much better to start a thread moaning with threats to report (lol) and being told to fuck off (lolol).

Add a new message to this topic