New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613626 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Website news and feedback > Photo Verified

See newest message in thread

Photo Verified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just an observersation really, that I was just looking at my mails old and new and I realised that out of 20 mails (stopped looking at that point) only one person that had mailed me was photo verified!!!!

Shame really becuase its not as if the photo you use to verify is shown on the public site its 100% private so whats stopping people!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Haven't clue Shelley hun,unless ppl think that it's not private and can be viewed by all or maybe they just don't wish to be verified!!!!

Hugs Tigs x

Shelly, you are more than welcome to verify my photo's..........if mine were fake then I'd use some with a good looking git with a six pack and a massive cock lol

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

It does seem odd that people who say they are serious in what they want don't have photo verified.

It doesn't bother us if they are not ( have met with people who are not and they were genuine)because we like to use the cam to verify who everyone is....but a lot of people put importance on the verified photo bit, so you would think they would do it , so they might get more response.

Like I said was just an obervation, just thought that people would have like to have been verified just to help them show they are more genuine.

But wouldnt life be boring and dull if we were all the same and all did the same thing lol.

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Do you consider both verified and non verified Shelly?

i am certified

lololololololool

*olly Knickers By *olly Knickers   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

I like to see that people are verified, I think it does say that they want to be taken seriously, and shows some effort on there part. But like you say Chesh, we've verified by cam too... at the end of the day, somewhere along the line you have to show your face to the people you want to meet lol

if only it were that easy eh lmao photo varified doesnt bother me as it dont mean there more genuine trust me lol chesh and others use the cams and il use my fone to verify and weed people out and my system works well so wont change it lol

I am a fully fledged member of another swingers site DD's and thats where I normally meet couples/women off. Not sure why I should be bothered about being verified if I want to meet someone or they me then, I would give them my number to arrange a meet. Seems simple to me but then again I'm not pretending to be a bi female or couple!!

No one asked you too redditch. As you say, everyone has their own ways to weed people out.

Giving a phone number out doesn't verify age though Honest, and we like to do that.

you missed my point chesh of photo varified doesnt mean they will be more genuine then some one who hasnt lol

Not really Redditch, as I said a few posts up, we have actually met people who were not verified, so obviously we don't make it that important to us either. Not for the same reasons as you, sending a pic in to SJ doesn't make a person genuine or that they are guaranteed to turn up at a meet, but it normally means they are the age range they say they are, which is important.

As I say, we consider anyone who sends us mail wether they are verified or not..we just use other ways to verify. For some people though it is important.

i think ches has been on the sherry redditch lol

*yawn*

lol yorky its gettin close to her soaps time lmao age is only important depending on yr limits etc chesh lol

Age is important if it is a kid pretending to be a man......I think everyone has those limits..well hopefully decent people do.

To be honest ive not heard of many young men tryin to be older lol more likely an old man trying to be younger lmao same as most of the fake profiles are of young girls under 25

We had a lad say he was 35 and he didn't look a day over 19.

being photo-verified was for s-j to confirm people as genuine, it is still then up to those individuals to be as discreet as they feel, and that for most means privacy until comfortable to let others see them.

as there was a google concern not long ago then it justifies those looking for discretion for them to have this privacy.

lots of genuine reasons for discretion have been discussed and can see the point in all, but not everyone is comfortable with their identity being so vunerable to those who WOULD use in a worrying way.....

i herd some one else talking about google, they said that our profiles can been seen on it? any truth in that at all??

We dont mind chatting to people who are not photo-verified as we like to use the cam too, we have however had people who aren't photo verified chat to us on msn asking for a show/pictures because they are going to get a cam or pics sorted out later. We usually refuse (we'll show you ours IF we see yours lol) Then suddenly they seem to have left the site. I tend to be more relaxed about exchanging pictures/putting on a show if I know the people I have met on here are who they say they are. Thats why we are verified :D

tell them when they have sorted thjem then you might give them what they want

Our profile doesn't come up anymore on google, but it did a few months ago. However our verified pictures have never showed up in google (I know cause I checked).

Yeah sweep thats what we tend to do but when people leave the site soon after you do tend to wonder if they were who they said they were

That is what people say to me chesh they dont belive im over 21 lol it must be mineral water of redditch pmpl

That is what people say to me chesh they dont belive im over 21 lol it must be mineral water of redditch pmpl

Well i seen a young couple other day on here with ther verification photo on with paper held up the lot. so thats a put off

that will be because they will have posted in their photo's, agree verified photo does'nt show up on google, and you cant see others profile only your own and thats only if your logged into this site....so although it was a scare its apparantly safe....still scared the s**t out of me though....

By *atisfaction Guarenteed   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

shelleypurrs

"Shame really becuase its not as if the photo you use to verify is shown on the public site its 100% private so whats stopping people!!!!"

no but if you vist the site and not log in you can still view this forum and your picture,albieight a single *over the first letter, there is also a glitch you can still view members profiles on certain paying members and those who are photo verified(not all)but not yours shellypurrs ie *nderstudy, *elshwizard, *odgson7882

Add a new message to this topic