New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613625 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Website news and feedback > Beware cam girls

See newest message in thread

Beware cam girls

*arah-Jane By *arah-Jane   profile verified by photo  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Please beware of "cam girls" anyone asking you to join another site is trying to rip you off.

They'll steal your credit card details, rob you of money and probably try and blackmail you to boot. These people are NEVER genuine women.

If anyone on here asks you to join another site (usually they'll chat with you on MSN/Yahoo first) please PM me and they'll be removed asap

Scum. Subhuman scum lol

Sjx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for that SJ, I have been caught out like this. I joined another site & was almost immedietly sent a message from 2 supposed (local) members. Due no my own ignorance I paid about £15 so I could contact these people & never had a reply after they got my cash. I then set up a fake ID on the same site & got exactly the same message. At least on here people are genuine..... even if they prefer to talk & not meet!!! The point is watch out, if anyone ever asks you to go on MSN etc then asks you to try another site that wants cash to chat then beware "You Have Been Warned"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cheers SJ warned you about one of these a couple of weeks back as they were ok on msn chatting then asked to go to a site and I refused.

Got a little bit arsey with me to say the least. haha.

Add a new message to this topic