New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613519 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Nearly caught by the Police

See newest message in thread

Nearly caught by the Police

By *enbar  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Well i turned up in this small hidden carpark somewher in Bucks, all there was was a small van with no one in it and myself, so i park up, the next thing a cpl come waling out of the woods, he is about 40 and she is in her 20s. she is wearing a see through dress and not much else, they get into the white van, so i kept an eye out for any action.

Sure enough there hazard lights went on so i took a walk over and she is laying there with nothing on at all, so being a polite dogger i stood and watched. the man said did i want to jump in the bac, well i didnt need telling twice so in i went, i joined in the fun, whilst in the throughs of our fun, the man said "oh shit, police have just come in the car park", my gut nearly fell through the floor with fear as ive never been caught out like this before, luckily there was only 1 copper in the car, he pulled up across the front of the van, got out and walked over, the guy in the van i was in got out and spoke with the copper, mean while im in the back naked with this lady, the copper knew what was going on and all he wanted to do was check the lady was ok so he shouted in and she replied, with that he walked off and went. Never have i felt so relieved, we then carried and what a shag, slowly other cars turned up and a croud watched us 3 having fun, wow what an experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is that all they can do just check and move people on? can they not arrest you?

just asking as iv never been dogging before and abit nervous/wary lol

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

To have sex in a car isn't actually illegal.

If someone sees you and complains the police will investigate and you might get arrested then.......best thing to do is make sure you are not having sex in a public open place

As for the story, what a nice policeman to leave you alone to your fun, it sounds like you all enjoyed it

By *wingkingandher   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We wish the police were like that where we go dogging.

agreed cheshirecpl, the basis is that you can get arrested on the basis of if it offends someone, whilst if you dont get seen then it isnt illegal, wouldnt it be great if there was a doggin location on private land where we can all have fun and not offend anyone, just think of the amount of naked bodies wandering aroun, so is there anyone out there with a farm and woodland that this could be arranged on, oh well can allways dream

just a thought on this subject . we all remember gillian taylforth giving her man a bj in his car in lay bye on a1 a few years back ;; if its not illigal to have sex in a car why the court case .and the only public that seen them was the police !!!

Dogging And The Law:

This is how the current law stands at present regarding sex in public places. There are laws that protect members of the public from being unwilling witnesses to sexual behaviour or from being harassed or intimidated in their use of public spaces or facilities. So sex in public toilets, parks or places where other passers-by may be offended is illegal. If you are in a private place or in a location where you wouldn't expect to be spied upon, then you're probably okay. Prosecution relies on a third party onlooker getting upset and reporting you. So, if you want sex under the stars, make sure you pick a secluded spot.

2003 Sex Act, Section 66 "Exposure".

(1) A person commits an offence if :-

(a) he intentionally exposes his genitals, and

(b) he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.

(2) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable :-

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.

2003 Sex Act, Section 67 "Voyeurism".

(1) A person commits an offence if :-

(a) for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, he observes another person doing a private act, and

(b) he knows that the other person does not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.

(2) A person commits an offence if :-

(a) he operates equipment with the intention of enabling another person to observe, for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, a third person (B) doing a private act, and

(b) he knows that B does not consent to his operating equipment with that intention.

(3) A person commits an offence if :-

(a) he records another person (B) doing a private act,

(b) he does so with the intention that he or a third person will, for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, look at an image of B doing the act, and

(c) he knows that B does not consent to his recording the act with that intention.

(4) A person commits an offence if he installs equipment, or constructs or adapts a structure or part of a structure, with the intention of enabling himself or another person to commit an offence under subsection (1).

(5) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable :-

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.

So, in plain English the two main points to consider are:

Under section 66, the issue is intent to cause distress or alarm, so as long as you take sensible measures to not be viewed by innocent by-standers like choosing remote areas for your meetings and preferably late at night then IN THEORY you are making no malicious intent to cause distress or alarm.

Under section 67, the important thing is to make certain you have received an obvious invitation to watch people dogging, it's all about consent, so as long as you aren't deliberately sneaking up on 'non-dogging' courting couples who had no intention of being watched by anyone then IN THEORY you should be okay.

And 2 people have to complain that they were "outraged". However, this is often manipulated by police/magistrates, so be careful peeps, and good luck!!

Jayne xxx

the answer is don't get caught with no pants on and try never to exspose your self fully if the lady or cpl like you they might want to go some where more private. if you know your area you can find some where the police don't know.

Remember if the lights flash they may not be inviting you over he may have caught the lights by accident double check or as i've seen the interia light is on all the time then they want you to come over and watch. remember the or lets get all the rules down in print so we all know them that way no one gets it rong.

also if a man is sat in a car on his own it dosen't mean he is gay gents i've had that one they get upset when you say no thanks i preffer beaver not sausage.

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Maybe the police were offended janpete

Maybe other motorists complained or could have just been the fact that they were on a sliproad in full veiw of people?

bottom line on police and sex in public they can and will arrest you and they charge will be to prevent a breech of the peace this law covers about every thing take care folks xx

*iss Twinkle By *iss Twinkle   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

Lets be sensible... if you were a police officer and saw a minor celeb up to that kind of thing what would your first thought be? Im pretty damned sure it woudnt be "Awww letthem get on with it!" It would more likely be "Sheeesh the News of the World are gonna love this... Dominican Republic here i come!!"

Anyone else would have gotten away with what Gillian Taylforth was prosecuted for.

I was caught having full blown sex in the passenger seat, naked except knee high boots in a layby off the A3. The officer tapped n the window and said... "Having fun? Im afraid you will need to move soemwhere a little more private folks" and off he strolled adjusting his undercarriage!

this story is so like a what happened to me last thurs in a location in bucks but the couple got out and i watched just as they finished who should turn up the police .. luckly we had all got in our cars but it didnt stop him from shining the flash light in my face he must of thought ahh bet ive caught them about to do some thing where as he had just missed lol oh and thanks to the couple in the audi great show !!!

In Scotland the boys in blue just love being dicovering that you are committing the crime of the century in your car but cant find the bas***d

that broke into my home.

Gillian Taylforth.

:-/

Gillian Taylforth.

*scratches knackers*

Gillian Taylforth. Oh that nobody that was in 'soap' yonks ago. One way of keeping your name know?

By *adger_69   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

we been caught once, we had actually finished but me the man was still sitting in the car naked, there question was only to make sure that we BOTH conscenting. after a yes they drove of, unfortunately the car park does now again have boy racers using it, which is why we think they where checking.

People will moan about the police, but time and time again it comes to be a question of general saftey. Which has got to be a good thing.

By *ovguy26  (M)  over a year ago

i can't resist my cross dressing side, and was recently fully dressed up like a real tart in a well known dogging area. as i was mid-fun with 2 guys a police van pulled in to the car park and 2 coppers quickly got out and came straight over to us. they checked we were ok, told us to be careful and not to leave any mess around. they said they knew it happened and couldn't stop it, but were making sure everyone was ok

i got in the back of a car once and was fucking some girl stranger in a dogging spot, when a policeman shone his torch in the window, he asked me what i was doing.. i told him i am making love with my wife..he said sorry did not know it was your wife, i said i did not know either until he shone the torch on her....lol

Got caught in the act today by police took my details what happens next am i in trouble?

Depends on what you were doing and where. Were the public around and did someone complain it was offensive? Sometimes they just try to put the wind up you hoping to scare you away.

You have done nothing wrong if no one said it was offensive, but the cop could be that one.

I wouldn't worry too much, worst will happen if it's a first offence is you will probably get a caution, but most likely nothing will ever come of it.

You do not have to be seen by anyone other than the police-person to be prosecuted.

Look-up 'outraging public decency'

Note the requirements:

1. The act was of such a lewd character as to outrage public decency; this element constituted the nature of the act which had to be proved before the offence could be established, and

2. it took place in a public place and must have been *capable of being seen by two or more persons who were actually present, even if they had not actually seen it*.

A police caution will be part of your criminal record. By accepting the caution you are admitting guilt.

I think if you read back on the examples on this thread you will see it rarely comes to anything.

The Police generally have better things to do.

They do try and frighten people away from areas of high activity.

Dogging as has been recently admitted by the police is not a high priorty.

Of cource if you get lippy and start quoting laws and coming over like a smart arse then you will get hauled in.

"just a thought on this subject . we all remember gillian taylforth giving her man a bj in his car in lay bye on a1 a few years back ;; if its not illigal to have sex in a car why the court case .and the only public that seen them was the police !!!"

I seem to remember she was suing a paper for the story, something like libel or deformation. But as she was blowing him it wasn't a lie! the police had caught them at it and the paper reported it. Now how they got the story is another question?

I think thats what happened.

Hi thanks. Sorry didnt see the replys to this earlier.

Hope i am ok? So scared.

Add a new message to this topic