New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > The things you do

See newest message in thread

The things you do

By *ardbellend  (M) 4 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was asked Friday if I would be happy to masturbate for his wife sometime without her knowing it would be set up as he explained he didn't know how she would react and that it would turn him on big time to fully know what happened.

I said yes I would be ok with that not knowing how it was going to be done or if it could be done without her knowing. So we both agreed to do it Saturday the next day and he had the plan already, which was am a mate from his work and my new bathroom should of been done in 2 days but due to a few problems it was going to take a little longer so he offered for me to pop round and use his then it was down to me to get hard text him borrow shaving foam as a signal that am ready stood facing door wanking as he said he would make sure she would come to me then after I had to tell him everything what happened just like am going to tell you all now.

Message sent am stood out of the bath facing the door one leg up on side of the bath doing long slow strokes knock at the door my heart beating so fast she shouts it's just outside I quickly shout back doors unlocked can you please pop it just inside? The door opens she's in total shock I keep going it seems like time has stopped she cups my balls in her hand after 3to5 strokes I place her hand at the top of my shaft by the bellend she looks behind her at the door then back at my dick she moves her hand back to my balls I start wanking so so fast she gives a couple of squeezes on the 4th I fire my cum with plop sounds as it falls in the bath and then she leaves after am clean dressed and done we head for a quick pint I tell him what happened which is just what I've told you all and I leave. He messaged me today explaining how good the sex was lastnight and how horny he still is and that northing has been said about then wanking so called work mate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyinconwy75   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

Ask your pal if I can use his bathroom please!

"Ask your pal if I can use his bathroom please!"

I've also told him I was going pop it on here if he was happy for me to do so he was made up and is thinking of signing up to this site himself

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyinconwy75   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

"Ask your pal if I can use his bathroom please!

I've also told him I was going pop it on here if he was happy for me to do so he was made up and is thinking of signing up to this site himself "

His wife might find a different man in their bathroom every week lol!

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

Has he asked you to pop round again, to see how far she'll go a second time? Maybe he'll have to nip out for to shops for something next time as she seemed worried last time.

"Has he asked you to pop round again, to see how far she'll go a second time? Maybe he'll have to nip out for to shops for something next time as she seemed worried last time. "

Not as yet but only 3 days have passed.

Lol she asked him lastnight if his friend at work had managed to have is bathroom sorted and if not he was welcome to use theirs again little does she know we all know what happened last weekend. We are currently plotting together the drainage pipe is leaking and am having to call them back out to resolve the issue visit number 2 tomorrow

The update is he is telling her am back Saturday to use the bathroom again as when they finally finished it and used it theres a leak coming from the plug hole under the bath and that they will return Monday to sort it and I've had my instructions to just go with whatever happens but to tell him in detail after and he's going to try keeping out of the way.

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

love this ,ned to hear more

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

need

2nd Visit

Today I arrived to use my mate's bathroom again has planned I turned up at 11am as he was working on his car I received a nice smiley hello from his wife as we entered the house then i was told to just help myself as he headed back out to the drive. I spent a good 25 to 30 minutes washing and a little play only for northing to happen so out I stepped heading to spare room to get changed thinking northing was going to happen,then out she popped from there room asked if I had a quick minute I said sure we stepped in spare room we can't be long and be quiet I kissed her neck with a little ear nibble too as she took hold of my soft dick which has just quickly gone hard as I placed a hand on her breast I tried to then remove her top she said no sat on end of the bed and started sucking on my hard dick I put a hand down the neck of her top to feel her tits her nipples semi hard I did light little squeezes of both of her nipples in turn with my hand as they got harder she stopped sucking on my dick and just held it as she pushed and rubbed her tongue on my bellend and japs eye or my god am thinking this feels so so good and didn't want it to stop I was still playing with her tits and I admit I wanted to fuck her there and then. She stood up I put my hand flat on her pussy and it was lovely and wet I inserted my finger while she's playing with my dick I took my finger used 2 flat flat fingers to rub her clit she started to shudder and shake with deep breaths while gripping my dick so hard but the harder she squeezed my dick the faster I rubbed i lent in nibbles her ear then she came with in 3 seconds all over my hand i then started wanking within 1 minute i was ready to cum and she sank to her knees just in time for me to thurst 5 or 6 strokes of big cum loads to her mouth she was having to lean forward as it was just coming out of her mouth from all over then she got up and left me i composed myself got dressed and left for home to get another wash i worte all this out then what's apped him.

By *tanBrummy   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

Sounds like you're one lucky fella - any plans for another follow up?

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

Fantastic encounter - lol I get the feeling your "bathroom" is going to be developing a lot of issues

By *ertie19871  (M) 3 weeks ago

Sounds amazing mate - so are we saying your friends wife thinks she is getting a way with this without him knowing?!? Saucy lady! Tell us more about her head to toe xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F 3 weeks ago

By *ardbellend  (M) 3 weeks ago

"Sounds amazing mate - so are we saying your friends wife thinks she is getting a way with this without him knowing?!? Saucy lady! Tell us more about her head to toe xx"

She fully thinks she's doing all this on the sly. She's around 5ft 6 size 12 to 14 about 34 cc bra size quite firm peanut size nipples quite long fake red/dark hair colour.

By *ardbellend  (M) 3 weeks ago

"Fantastic encounter - lol I get the feeling your "bathroom" is going to be developing a lot of issues "

Lol it would be nice

By *limjimc  (M) 3 weeks ago

" quite firm peanut size nipples ."

Ready-salted, jumbo, or still in shell?

By *ardbellend  (M) 2 weeks ago

" quite firm peanut size nipples .

Ready-salted, jumbo, or still in shell?"

Jumbo

*avy100 By *avy100   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

"I was asked Friday if I would be happy to masturbate for his wife sometime without her knowing it would be set up as he explained he didn't know how she would react and that it would turn him on big time to fully know what happened.

I said yes I would be ok with that not knowing how it was going to be done or if it could be done without her knowing. So we both agreed to do it Saturday the next day and he had the plan already, which was am a mate from his work and my new bathroom should of been done in 2 days but due to a few problems it was going to take a little longer so he offered for me to pop round and use his then it was down to me to get hard text him borrow shaving foam as a signal that am ready stood facing door wanking as he said he would make sure she would come to me then after I had to tell him everything what happened just like am going to tell you all now.

Message sent am stood out of the bath facing the door one leg up on side of the bath doing long slow strokes knock at the door my heart beating so fast she shouts it's just outside I quickly shout back doors unlocked can you please pop it just inside? The door opens she's in total shock I keep going it seems like time has stopped she cups my balls in her hand after 3to5 strokes I place her hand at the top of my shaft by the bellend she looks behind her at the door then back at my dick she moves her hand back to my balls I start wanking so so fast she gives a couple of squeezes on the 4th I fire my cum with plop sounds as it falls in the bath and then she leaves after am clean dressed and done we head for a quick pint I tell him what happened which is just what I've told you all and I leave. He messaged me today explaining how good the sex was lastnight and how horny he still is and that northing has been said about then wanking so called work mate."

and then you woke up …...

By *ardbellend  (M) 2 weeks ago

"I was asked Friday if I would be happy to masturbate for his wife sometime without her knowing it would be set up as he explained he didn't know how she would react and that it would turn him on big time to fully know what happened.

Message sent am stood out of the bath facing the door one leg up on side of the bath doing long slow strokes knock at the door my heart beating so fast she shouts it's just outside I quickly shout back doors unlocked can you please pop it just inside? The door opens she's in total shock I keep going it seems like time has stopped she cups my balls in her hand after 3to5 strokes I place her hand at the top of my shaft by the bellend she looks behind her at the door then back at my dick she moves her hand back to my balls I start wanking so so fast she gives a couple of squeezes on the 4th I fire my cum with plop sounds as it falls in the bath and then she leaves after am clean dressed and done we head for a quick pint I tell him what happened which is just what I've told you all and I leave. He messaged me today explaining how good the sex was lastnight and how horny he still is and that northing has been said about then wanking so called work mate.

and then you woke up …..."

Look Davy100 if you don't believe what happened or your jealous please don't make comments it's rude and disrespectful and you should have more understanding than most looking at your profile.

Add a new message to this topic