New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613659 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > When my Dogging Started

See newest message in thread

When my Dogging Started

*.likit. By *.likit.  (M)(F 15 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

was 1963 when all women wore Suspenders and white thighs were flashing on every Cinema Site and thousands were shagging in every Doorway. Happy Days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyDunn  (M) 14 weeks ago

Walking home from school. I had two routes, one direct and another via a friends house. One autumnal evening I went to a friends and walked the rest of the way home. Had to go via Dartford Heath. It must have been 1800 to 1830 and when I went passed the car park I had my first dogging experience. I was about 15 and they were on their way home from work, probably having an affair. Interior lights on and no issues with me watching. And the same a week later. Indeed I ended up stalking that car park!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustinlatex  (F 12 weeks ago

Used to go there years age but was to open and got to crowded. L

XXX pic...
login to view
By *se my hole   profile verified by photo (M) 11 weeks ago

I still have a wander about the heath now and then.It's now very quiet due to previous police presence.However I still find I meet the occasional guy who wants a bit of action.Not very often though

Still feels good to walk through the woods in daylight never knowing who you may meet.

Add a new message to this topic