New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613840 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Confession booth open

See newest message in thread

Confession booth open

By *ardbellend  (M) 3 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Cleanse your spirit by getting your naughty actions of your chest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardbellend  (M) 3 weeks ago

Lastnight driving to collect my food order I noticed a woman getting changed very close to the window big light on curtains wide open I spun car round parked up and watched she had a lovely body and nice breasts.

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

I think I'm getting unwanted (though flattering) attention from a member of my neighbour's family.

3rd day in a row, she was standing outside in the morning waiting for my neighbour to unlock his car, holding her phone up as if taking a selfie....excpet as I get into my car and drive past...I can clearly see her angle and twist her phone as if she's following me.

Either that or she's sharing with her mates and having a good laugh. Hardly ever see her..but now 3 days in a row..and every day she clearly seems to be filming me. (If my place gets ransacked I'm starting wih her hahaha)

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 3 weeks ago

"Lastnight driving to collect my food order "

Your about to become that food outlets best customer

By *ardbellend  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Lastnight driving to collect my food order

Your about to become that food outlets best customer "

Well headed out exactly 1 week later at the same time curtains wide open but no light on and no action never mind it was a nice treat last week.

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 1 week ago

"

Well headed out exactly 1 week later at the same time curtains wide open but no light on and no action never mind it was a nice treat last week."

You should have complained to the food outlet and so perhaps he could have a word with her. Her no show is not going to do their business much good

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F 5 days ago

was told by a friend that another (so called) had been slagging me off to him. so i went round for a visit, he didn,t say anything to my face. well later on he popped upstairs to change his t shirt.

i went to his kitchen and pissed in his kettle

now i feel guilty

*agman By  *agman    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 11 hours ago

"was told by a friend that another (so called) had been slagging me off to him. so i went round for a visit, he didn,t say anything to my face. well later on he popped upstairs to change his t shirt.

now i feel guilty "

Don't feel guilty! Just feel like you've had a nice cup o'tea...............and he hasn't!

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 5 hours ago

"

now i feel guilty "

You never know perhaps he has now acquired quite a taste for that.

Add a new message to this topic