New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613837 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Unexpected

See newest message in thread

Unexpected

By *ardbellend  (M) 6 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Back end of last year told I had terminal cancer on the stroke of the New Year told Mum and cancer and not going to operate because of ill health last 5 weeks kids have been poorly I've been poorly and as you can appreciate not done anything in the bedroom department for a while I E a good 6 weeks woke up this morning with one hello of a hard dick and thinking of someone special big massive tits I did a long slow stroke up my shaft then a long slow stroke down to the very bottom of my shaft repeatedly on 4 or 5 occasions then spat on my fingers then slowly and lightly rubbed over and around my japs eye while my blend was big hard and throbbing and wanting to unload asap so a min of fast wanking out it shot with 3 more smaller shots that followed the first hit me in my face hair and the wall inbetween the bars at the head of the bed the rest all on my chest not seen that much in a while and dam it felt good of which I could just repeat now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic