New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613893 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Sis in law

See newest message in thread

Sis in law

By *atimeguy  (M) 3 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

not quite dogging but thought you may like to hear. I went over to her house last week as she wanted some jobs doing. as usual she was not wearing a bra, her tits are about a c cup with nice nipples and although she never wears a bra she doesn't go out of her way to show them off. Anyway i was putting up a coat rail at the bottom of the stairs and she was upstairs . She walked to the bathroom from her bedroom a couple of times and we were talking but i had my back to her. She said can you move a light switch from...as she said that i turned around and she was topless with just a pair of pants on. She quickly covered up and just laughed. Anyway i went upstairs and started moving the switch and turned around and she was in the bedroom naked and bent over picking up clothes. I said for folks sake put some clothes on i,m a red blooded male you know. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. she just looked at me and said well fuck me then. There was no foreplay i just lifted her to the bed licked her and the stuck my cock in her . She has a really tight hole and it was bliss just humping her till she came and then asked me to fuck her really hard legs wide apart. I have fucked her before and previously she was a bit impulsive but wow, what a tight hole she has and she swears like fuck when being humped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 3 weeks ago

What I really want to know is did you put the power off to move the switch or were you a 'real' man and did the work live?

By *atimeguy  (M) 2 weeks ago

I'm always live

*rRetour By *rRetour  (M) 2 weeks ago

I haven't heard the term "hump" for 27 years....

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 2 weeks ago

"I haven't heard the term "hump" for 27 years...."

I think I have heard it more recently than that, but it's certainly a term that seems to have gone out of fashion.

Add a new message to this topic