New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login614078 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Staffordshire

See newest message in thread

Staffordshire

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he shads  (M)(F 6 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Thought I’d just keep everyone up to date on the above areas famous dogging place.

We went last night from 10 till around midnight and it was pretty well dead as the proverbial dodo.

We spoke to a guy who had been on the very famous car park, who informed us there were kids in the woods throwing stones at doggers cars parked up.

He said one guy had chased these kids into the woods with murderous intent.

He never confirmed if the dogger in question had caught them or not because he’d hot footed it off this particular place.

It was very decent of him to warn us and needless to say we did not venture onto this car park.

As I said earlier it was pretty dead so we left and called it a night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 6 days ago

If it's after 10 pm at night then I assume it would not be young kids throwing stones at doggers. I think it could be quite dangerous running into woods late at night chasing older kids, good chance one or two could be carrying knives.

I think you did the sensible thing giving that car park a miss.

Dam shame finding couples willing to go dogging is hard enough. Having your car damaged by kids when out looking is just about going to kill dogging off completely.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *he shads  (M)(F 6 days ago

"If it's after 10 pm at night then I assume it would not be young kids throwing stones at doggers. I think it could be quite dangerous running into woods late at night chasing older kids, good chance one or two could be carrying knives.

I think you did the sensible thing giving that car park a miss.

Many things have conspired against the lifestyle we love doing.

I think we will go back to the smaller less known sites that do not suffer these interruptions.

The chances of meeting these kids will be reduced but so are the chances of meeting nice respectable guys for the Mrs.

Dam shame finding couples willing to go dogging is hard enough. Having your car damaged by kids when out looking is just about going to kill dogging off completely."

By *omu  (M) 6 days ago

If you keep away from the well-know, well-advertised-on-the-net places you should be OK.

Also, be aware that many of these younger twats are now videoing people in their cars, and putting them on youtube/etc...

*ollypolly By *ollypolly   premium paying member (F 6 days ago

And still people give away sites to young guys !!!

Crazy

By *omu  (M) 5 days ago

To be fair...the best used gay site actually gives GPS locators for each site....accurate to a few metres....and most dogging sites are also cruising sites...and this sites sister site, also gives locations....

I've taken the winter off by the way....nothing out there much anyway...at least not near me!

*ollypolly By *ollypolly   premium paying member (F 5 days ago

And that’s exactly why dogging so hard

I have a few sites but dammed if I’ll tell anyone that on here

Add a new message to this topic