New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login602172 members (92 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Since the last update

See newest message in thread

Since the last update

By *onyDunn  (M) 10 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just the very occasional bit of fun at the right time that generally gets interrupted by boy racers, police pull ins and other doggers doing a full beam cruise through. Seems quiet all over lately and no spring pick up. Just regular couples going out and they say they are 'out' less these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omu  (M) 10 weeks ago

Not just dead, but decomposed as well...

Even the regulars are not regular, or even ever!

I also noticed that ordinary couples are lacking now, and the after-office 2-car-jobs are missing!

By *onyDunn  (M) 9 weeks ago

Yes there used to be meets on the commute home. There are a number of places along the A2, A13, A3 etc where two cars would pull in about 6 or 7 in the darker months on the way home. Rare to see those now. They used to meet up to chat as part of their affairs and then a kiss or cuddle and sometimes more. Now affairs are online with texts when partners aren't looking.

Quiet Friday and Saturday but on hit on Sunday in places I went but spreading myself far and wide these days

By *omu  (M) 9 weeks ago

"Yes there used to be meets on the commute home. There are a number of places along the A2, A13, A3 etc where two cars would pull in about 6 or 7 in the darker months on the way home. Rare to see those now. They used to meet up to chat as part of their affairs and then a kiss or cuddle and sometimes more. Now affairs are online with texts when partners aren't looking.

Quiet Friday and Saturday but on hit on Sunday in places I went but spreading myself far and wide these days"

If you're not out: You get nowt!

By *onyDunn  (M) 9 weeks ago

Out last night since it was warm and I was out anyway. Went to a new place in Sussex but I felt it was more cottaging/gay. Tried one other on the way home but by then it was late so after an hour the BR arrived for a smoke.

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

bbh was ok for us yesterday

Add a new message to this topic