New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613627 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Naked wife walking thru Meyrick park

See newest message in thread

Naked wife walking thru Meyrick park

*eloveitsosexy3 By *eloveitsosexy3  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi everyone. Thought. I would share a little story of me and Kandi being naughty in Autumn last year 2017.Both had a day off ,kids at school so we were both glad to get out together .We w. We went for lunch and went to a couple of pubs and bars. Between bars we were really kissing and touching and feeling very horny. My cock was up and down in my trousers to which she would give a stroke and tease over the outside of my trousers.I was able to slide my hands in her panties and touch her trimmed wet pussy lips.God I wanted her. So we finished our drink and wandered into the church grounds by Bournemouth Town hall. As we startrd up the slope to the front of of the church wde saw a few workmen to left of the church and we walked on round to the right side and into a slight recess of a big oak door of the church. Behind us 20 feet away is a high block of flats and balcony. Gave a few looks to see if anyone was watching and got Kandis tits out as she got my cock out she went down on me and I am hoping a workman shows up or that someone in a flat is seeing this. Next thing she stands up and we are really kissing and touching and feeling very horny and pull her skirt and panties down and put my cock between her legs and feel the hot wet pussy lips on my cock and she is facing me still and leans back a bit and I slip in deep. Fantastic feeling

And grab her hips and fuck standing up and when she leans back a bit get a good deep penetration which is making her moan and groan and giving me a view of her tits bouncing.Too much visual data for my brain and she orgasms quite loudly and I pull out and shoot on the floor . Quick look at the flats and cannot see anyone and hope we haven't been filmed or grasses up.

So we straighten up walk away and the workmen are still there but we didn't make eye contact. and loads of deep passionate kissing and I say I want to take her for a walk in the woods so we walk into Meyrick park and start our walk from the car park entrance of golf club and go right. Through the woods a little bit and undo her top and kiss and suck those tits and take off her shirt and bra. I am loving seeing my wife exposed in the woods. Walk a bit ,kiss, suck her tits spank her ass and slip off her skirt. Now she is just wearing a black thong and black slip on shoes.I get my cock out and she sucks my cock.All this on a sort of path you get in woods where it is walked regularly unbelievable. I want to take her to behind the big shed where there is a wooden 3 bar fence. We walk some more stop and I give her a rub and fingering and remove the thong take her hand and I can feel she is getting a bit worse for wear coz she's staggering a bit. The hot passion has made the alcohol hit her system. So we are near to where I want to get and a guy in suit carrying a briefcase is walking thru the woods towards us there I am holding the hand of my wife naked in the woods and as he walks by I say"afternoon" like it was so normal,so surreal.Right I'm at the fence drop her clothes to floor bend her over and start to fuck her and she sees a guy watching us from the left behind a tree I don't say anything as I dont wanna stop.

She's getting a bit cold and a little uncomfortable with a creeping about. I wwould prefer he had come over and said wow how lucky he feels to be able to watch this or something so it didnt make her feel creeped out. So she stands up I am stood with my dick in my hand we turn round and 2 guys were stood there wanking their cocks. The wife was getting quite unstable now and I got a few pics of her stood at the fence.She couldn't dress her self so I had to help.Said bye to the guys and started walking back along the road when an Astra pulled up and ghe guy said want a lift. Well we got in, rude not to. He wanted to drive somewhere quiet and said try near coy pond and he could see up her skirt and see her pussy and asked if he could touch. And had a nice little finger for a minute so we go near coy pond and as he driving he reaches back with his left arm and has a little play with her pussy. We get out and go in a gateway off the main path thru coy pond and got her skirt up he's got his cock out and a family of people start walk in down the path Kandi has enough now as she is very wobbly he walked that way we went this way and phoned for a taxi. Only wish we found a real quiet spot. Would of liked to see his cock rubb over her wet pussy lips and see it in her mouth as fuck her .

Don.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enuine john  (M)  over a year ago

Wow very horny and a very lucky guy

Love to get her kit off.

By *amesbmth  (M)  over a year ago

very sexy

I would love you to add your comments and stories of What you would of done or your fantasies. Don't hold back.

By *amesbmth  (M)  over a year ago

I would have walked round the fence and slowly wanked close to her face as she's bent forward and chatted to you guys about how nice it was to see fucking in the outdoors and to sank freely, all the time hoping she would open her mouth and take my cock into it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elnrich  (M)(F  over a year ago

very hot, wish i had been there, the thoughts in my head run wild. very sexy lady.

Glad you both had a good night.

More detail please feeling very horny

By *idlands lad  (M)  over a year ago

Sexy story

Should of been so much more that could of happened. Please tell us xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enuine john  (M)  over a year ago

I'm taking a short cut home after meeting a mate for a few lunchtime beers as I walk around the corner I see Kandi naked the sun gleaming of her hot sexy body,I freeze for what seems like ages but must have only been seconds not what I had expected on my short cut home but seeing Kandi naked and her hands working there way up and down your hard shaft soon snapped me out of it.i started walking over and as I got nearer I could see just how sexy kandi was the most amazing perfectly formed tits i had ever seen and her wet pussy gleaming in the sun with a glint in her eyes showing how horny and turned on she was.by this time my cock throbbing and twitching through my tight jeans.i was now within touching distance and her hand was was working its way up and down your shaft that little bit faster and could feel the heat coming of her body I just had to see if her tits felt and tasted as good as they looked and they definitely didn't disappoint.i felt her hand rubbing my cock through my jeans as my hands worked there way down her sexy body and my finger tip rubbing her soaking pussy before slipping a couple of fingers inside which was met buy a gasp and her breathing getting a lot heavier and her begging to be fucked.by this time she had realesed my throbbing cock and bent over taking your hard cock in her mouth she was sucking it like she wanted nothing else while occasionally coming up for air and begging me to fuck her good and hard from behind.well I wasn't going to wait to be asked again so I got behind her perfect left arse and eased my hard cock into her pussy from behind.i knew I wasn't going to last long but didn't want to disappoint Kandi so quickly got to a hard and fast rhythm with my balls slapping her arse while my cock was pounding her good and hard.it wasn't long before I knew I was going to explode luckily I could feel Kandi body started to shake as her orgasm shook through her body as I shot my load deep in her pussy and you down her throat

Oh you horny git. No offer of a condom. Bad boy.

Anyone like to add their fantasy or desires ....please do. X

Add a new message to this topic