New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login587530 members (77 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Dogging so far this week

See newest message in thread

Dogging so far this week

By *onyDunn   premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I have been to various places, both popular and remote this week. Patiently waiting at some and others as part of a tour. My observations

Couples = zero

Doggers = less than a few weeks ago. The regulars at one place seem to have gone into hibernation

Boy racers = have multiplied (did someone get a car recently?)

I have a couple of theories:

Most conceptions are at Christmas. Therefore most births are in September. Therefore most 18 years getting there first car get one in September to start college, uni or whatever. Hence more boy racers at dogging sites because, like salmon, they instinctively go back to where they were conceived. So that means the best time to go dogging is at Christmas, to spawn the next generation.

However, I looked at one last night and he looked just like my son when he was 18. Hmmm, I wonder if I met his mother 18 years ago at the same woodland car park.

Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arcusUK2  (M) 7 weeks ago

Depends on which part of the country you are studying, I think... in some parts it's quite normal for women to take all their brothers dogging... it's guaranteed to mess up the gene pool.

By *N couple  (M)(F 6 weeks ago

Must admit, we haven’t been out dogging for a couple of months, may have visited a couple of sites on way home after a night out and found everywhere to be dead.

Usually would see a few regulars but not even seen them.

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

out tonight surveying

By *omu  (M) 1 week ago

Did that on my Return to Dogging: the Sequel

Layby: empty of genuine females, and the ersatz ones too.

Nearby country-lane carpark: empty, except for guys who drive in, drive around, drive out.

LaybyII: One couple, bereft of sense and well into "should know better at their age" range....also, being opposite a cctv camera put a dampener on things...well, cold shower actually...or cold downpour.

Anyway, nobody else was interested, including the couple.

Last visit to Norfolk led to me answering questions from two of Norfolks finest at 0130z...in the MORNING!

UNHEARD of!

Bastards even woke me up!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *adbikerphil    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

Coventry and Warwickshire area = zero

By *isty1  (M)(F 1 week ago

essex dead

*ne for the road By  *ne for the road    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 days ago

i am amazed dogging is dead due to the police activities as when you need them, there always to busy have they got the priorities wrong

By *omu  (M) 6 days ago

"i am amazed dogging is dead due to the police activities as when you need them, there always to busy have they got the priorities wrong "

It's not due to the police, who are usually disinterested...but people complain about things and they have this neighbourhood policing thing...

It's largely due to cold, dismal carparks being so "yesterday".

Loads of sex clubs around...house-parties....and even basic hotel rooms...things change.

Noticed by quite a few...there are fewer "courting couples" around as well....quite rare now. When there are any, they spend their time on their mobile phones rather than the back seat...

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 3 days ago

"Must admit, we haven’t been out dogging for a couple of months, may have visited a couple of sites on way home after a night out and found everywhere to be dead.

Usually would see a few regulars but not even seen them. "

police this end of the woods lately

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 13 hours ago

"Must admit, we haven’t been out dogging for a couple of months, may have visited a couple of sites on way home after a night out and found everywhere to be dead.

Usually would see a few regulars but not even seen them. "

area I used quite abit now seems to have police a lot ,industrial estate

Add a new message to this topic