New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613914 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Real meets off this site

See newest message in thread

Real meets off this site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Any males, particularly in the NW had many meets off this site recently.

Few years ago I was cleaning up big time on here, had a lot of fun with ladies and couples.

This time round - nothing but a lot of suspicious fakes who chat say they want to meet, and then; nothing.

Could just be me only I'm on a sister site to this one, same pics n profile, writing same kind a messages, and doing well. Off this other site I've had 9 different meets with fems this year, 2016, not including repeat business lol.

Same approach on here - nada! Anyone suspect as I do that there are very few genuine single fems left on here. It didn't always be like this. The new accounts that do pop up all sound rather similar and follow the same m.o. Of being initially keen then dropping off the radar. How do other site users experiences compare?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

How do you know they are fakes?

"How do you know they are fakes?"

Good question. Google image search uncovered 2 profiles were using pics borrowed from adult sites, another asked me to chat in Kik then tried to get me to click on a link to a site which is actually a hackers tool.

That and gut instinct on many others. As I said 4/5 years ago this site was a goldmine for meets. Now it's a barren wasteland and as I stated above is happily accept my approach pics chat could be useless only I'm doing nicely on one of this sites sister sites using all the same.

My original question remains, any guys (particularly in NW) having any luck meeting the ladies?

Some nights I come on there's less than 10 single fems signed in full stop. For a national website with so many supposed members, the single female count is catastrophic. Anyone agree or disagree??

"How do you know they are fakes?

Good question. Google image search uncovered 2 profiles were using pics borrowed from adult sites, another asked me to chat in Kik then tried to get me to click on a link to a site which is actually a hackers tool.

That and gut instinct on many others. As I said 4/5 years ago this site was a goldmine for meets. Now it's a barren wasteland and as I stated above is happily accept my approach pics chat could be useless only I'm doing nicely on one of this sites sister sites using all the same.

My original question remains, any guys (particularly in NW) having any luck meeting the ladies?

Some nights I come on there's less than 10 single fems signed in full stop. For a national website with so many supposed members, the single female count is catastrophic. Anyone agree or disagree?? "

So, you use google image.

My profile pics would have shown up on other sites, would you consider me a fake?

We all have different experiences. I left the site site, I've had one "DNS" on here and a bucket load over there

"Sister* site

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ildside  (M)(F  over a year ago

Sister Site 50 plus meets

This Site 1 meet over last 3 years

By *ike0903  (M)  over a year ago

Joined recently, based in the NE, but travel all over UK. Ive had 1 arranged meet with a couple, didn't go as discussed, but at least it did happen.

So far not a great response to anything I've posted, but we'll see how it goes.

Sister site (seems to be more successful) can someone PM me the site please?

Mike.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rbital   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I know a lady who had some lovely Salami off here...

I to was on here a few years back and there are many more fake profiles on here now. They are quite easy to spot, however there are also some lovely people too. You just have to except what it is and make the most of it or move on to a different site,there are many more to choose from.

I came back to see if the site had changed but it feels like a huge waste of time now. I don't know what's happened but I'm certainly not renewing my membership as it just feels like a suspicious and paranoid site with very limited chance to meet. Sorry Dogging, it's gone to the Dogs.

Nice pic messy

Thanks Just Jo, you have some lovely ones too. I've never seen such a perfectly shaved er herm herm before! Looks smooth enough for curling!

I think this site is quite friendly compared to the sister site..

I have had a few meetings with this site and also chatted to an array of interesting people, and a few let down's people saying that they want to meet then stopping all contact. I also notice that there are a few fakes on here I believe that is the same on most sites. All in all I like this site I enjoy getting to know people before meeting. Surely this site is what we as users make it

*rRetour By *rRetour  (M)  over a year ago

Few meets off here and none off the sister...so to speak!!

Men generally prefer the sister site...more women to cajole on there....

What's the sister site called?

Fabswingers

Thank you

Try it...you'll be.....mesmorized. ..

And don't bother asking why the "sister" site allows locations/times/dates, and this site doesn't.

This sites ok for the forums & banter, had a few mweets off here with some men who wish to remain anonn - hence the lack of "I've met him markers" but I often wonder when viewin all these "Couples" why there isnt so much as a toenail picture of the male half of the consenting duo

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ornish cum slut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F  over a year ago

Will not be re newing my premium when it runs out, will remain as a member just to check in but going to give the other site a go , as most people seem to be saying just not getting enough action on here

By *issyfelissa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Well, I had a meet last night, so they are here. I've also had meets off the sister site too. There are genuine people out.

There seems to be a few rules to follow which make it happen. Don't be rude to those who turn you down - you're just not what they're looking for, it doesn't make them bad people.

Be polite, at all times - this is fun, not a chore.

If a meet goes wrong, there's no need to bleet about it, life goes wrong sometimes...

Don't send one liners...need I say anymore about that one..?

Enjoy your swinging

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exy NE wifey  (M)(F  over a year ago

We totally agree, we've had similar experiences. As others suggest same approach with the sister site results in more hits than misses. This site will always be our favourite though as we took our first forays into the scene here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hav02  (M)  over a year ago

why is there a lack of meets here though?

I'm sure each of us who have posted on this thread are willing to meet.......i am.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ornish cum slut    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F  over a year ago

Have to say I've been most fortunate and pro active here in terms of meets.... You get what you put in (to coin a phrase). We all want different things and I have an air of determination to get mine so want to explore other avenues x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uperslut   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"why is there a lack of meets here though?

I'm sure each of us who have posted on this thread are willing to meet.......i am."

It's really down to what you are looking for and what everyone else is looking for. Some peeps on here do rather well in terms of meets and all in all I have to say that I am doing well also.

So it really just depends on what you've got to offer and whether other peeps are seeking the same!

I really love this site, it's very friendly and the banter is just so hilarious on the forums. I for one wouldn't go anywhere else! slut xxxx

*37ste By *37ste   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Pm me sister site pls

*iscreet traveller By *iscreet traveller  (M)  over a year ago

Do you have to pay for fab swingers?

*iscreet traveller By *iscreet traveller  (M)  over a year ago

"Have to say I've been most fortunate and pro active here in terms of meets.... You get what you put in (to coin a phrase). We all want different things and I have an air of determination to get mine so want to explore other avenues x "

You'll have to let me know your secret!

Ive had 4 meets with single fems off this site in over a year now. Maybe I should try the sister site because this obviously isn't a site for single guys to meet single girls. In fact im not sure that is either?

It's now 2am and there are 4 females and 83 males online. I am guessing most of these guys are looking for females so odds of about 20/1 aren't that good. You also need to take into account the large number of fake females on the site and the odds will be much higher than 20/1

I cant get my head around why guys pretend to be girls. Maybe its just wishful thinking. You can usually tell if they're too good to be true. They often keep going and coming back with the same profile and using the same pics, but in a different area. Looking for tributes or getting you to join another site. Also collecting moby numbers, kik and email addresses

Add a new message to this topic