New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login469008 members (194 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Swing Heaven

See newest message in thread

Swing Heaven

*ackinbox75 By *ackinbox75  (M) 30 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi, i'll tell you about me and a ex of mine. I'm a bi guy but I also love watching the girl I'm with go with others. Anyway it was a sat night and she had dressed up to go out to a club, we got there and got drinks, before long she visited the dance floor as I sat down on the edge, I noticed two guys looking at her legs in the short skirt and before long they had moved closer, she carried on dancing and teasing them and then slowly backed in to the one behind her, I saw his hands grab her hips and he began to dance with her, gyrating his cock against her ass, she then lent her head back and he kissed her neck, my cock began to stir, they exchanged words and he looked at my direction as he felt my girlfriends body, then his friend started to dance in front of her, she pulled him in but turned to the side against a wall now so I could still see them, the one in front then openly snogged my girl as the one behind had his hands on her ass. she had one hand behind on his cock and the other rubbing the one in fronts cock as they snogged, I noticed the front of her skirt lifted with his hand inside, probably rubbing her pussy, by now I was sat there hard and wanted to wank. she brought the guys over and introduced them and then said lets go home with these guys now. so we left, I got the car and they all got in the back, her in the middle, they were both on her like a shot and began removing her clothes as they got their cocks out and had her wank them both, before much longer she dropped her head and sucked one as the other lifted her and I saw him pull her thong off, I could not drive I released my cock and began to wank, at that point ahe looked at me and I saw her gag on his cock as she deep throated him and then lifted her head and said do you want to see them fuck me baby, I replied yes please. Then the one that took her thong off said to right and held her and pushed into her, she sighed and said yes, fuck me. Seeing him fuck her hard as she bounced her head on another was to much for me and I shot cum all over myself, I cleaned up with some tissues and began to wank again as she was now getting fucked really hard but the other guy never said anything and just shot cum down her throat, she just swallowed some and then dribbled some out down her chin, she leant to me and I kissed it off her, she then said ask if you can suck it clean for him, I did and he agreed, I sucked him clean and back hard and as I did I heard the other say im not far away, my girl said cum, cum in me, next thing he pushed forward and grunted as he filled my girl mmmmm. They both eventually came back to our and had her all night xxxx I'm now looking for another girlfriend that will do this for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ngelbiTV By  *ngelbiTV    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

Maybe you should get the new girlfriend to use condoms

*ackinbox75 By *ackinbox75  (M) 30 weeks ago

Why? I can then not eat the cum from her.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Any photos of her?

*ackinbox75 By *ackinbox75  (M) 29 weeks ago

Yes I have a few!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *opping_candy   profile verified by photo (F 29 weeks ago

"Why? I can then not eat the cum from her."

You really have to ask why?

Also - the back seat of your car must be enormous!

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

"Why? I can then not eat the cum from her.

You really have to ask why?

Also - the back seat of your car must be enormous! "

Fictional cars always have very roomy interiors....

Add a new message to this topic