New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613840 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Real reports > Wirral dogging experiences

See newest message in thread

Wirral dogging experiences

By *teviej99  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi, this will be a regularly updated blog posting with details of my dogging experiences - good and bad. Some are historic, but others are new. And of course we are heading in to summer time - the best time for dogging

I had always been interested in the thought of watching amorous couples getting it on. I can’t really remember how I first became aware of dogging. Perhaps it was the celebrated cases involving well known personalities. It was certainly around about that time. Whatever, one night I found myself driving to a country park . It was a place I knew well, having visited it many times with relatives during my childhood, and memories from years gone by flooded back as I parked up. It was late evening in the summertime – about 9:30pm – and there were quite a few cars parked up. I looked at the cars around me but could see nothing out of the ordinary in the fading light. I sat back and started reading the newspaper I had brought with me to pass the time and put the car radio on. All of a sudden I noticed people were starting to congregate around a nearby car. My heart started to beat faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Craning my neck through the car windows, I realised that I had to go over and find out what was going on. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door and looked over the roof to the car where the action was happening. I started walking over to the car and tried – and probably failed – to do it in a casual way. As I got near, I could see it was a man and woman in the car, in the driver and passenger seat. I then noticed that some of the men surrounding the car had their zips undone and were masturbating. I got closer and noticed that the man in the car was also masturbating, but more crucially, his wife had her skirt around her waist, no knickers on and was using a brightly coloured dildo to pleasure herself. Wow. This was true dogging! Sadly, before I got time to see any more the couple decided there was too much interest in what was going on and made themselves decent again before driving off. A few of the other doggers muttered among themselves about people being too pushy. And that was it – my first dogging experience was over. I was hooked!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

One of the best nights I had dogging came completely out of the blue. I’d driven to a car park I didn’t normally use and which, as far as I could gather, was not a dogging hotspot. I parked up and noticed a Vauxhall Astra parked nearby with a couple inside. After a while, the bloke came over and asked me whether I had some jump leads, as he claimed his battery was flat. I replied that I hadn’t, and he wandered off again. A few minutes later he was back, asking if they could sit in my car, as their’s was getting cold. In return, he said, the girl would let me fondle her breasts. I agreed, and he called her over. He got in to the back of the car and she in to the front. She lifted her top and I started playing with her ample breasts while she unzipped my pants and wanked my cock. I was a bit concerned that fellow doggers might come over to see what was going on, but fortunately there was no-one else there. The bloke said I could fuck her if I had a condom, so I reached in to the glovebox and pulled one out. Now, I only had a three door car, so this was going to be tricky. But I moved my driver’s seat back and she expertly climbed on top of me and started moaning while moving up and down on my cock. After a few minutes of fun, with her fella encouraging her from the back seat, I shot my load. She climbed off, made herself decent and they both went back to their car, after declining a lift home. As they left, another dogger entered the car park, just in time to be too late. I have no doubt the flat battery story was a ruse just to start a conversation, but I wasn’t complaining.

One of the great things about dogging is how unpredicatable it is. Had a night like that last night. Was in a coastal car park and a couple drove in and parked about a car length away from me. They were eating some food. As it got darker he started making out with her. They could see me looking but weren't bothered. A few doggers came in but left again. Suddenly he switched his engine on and off quickly flashing his headlights. Was this a signal? I craned my neck closer and they were getting more passionate. I toyed with getting out and wandering over but was not convinced it was a definite signal. Sadly a few more cars turned up and it was getting late, so I decided to call it a night. But it was a nice voyeuristic experience.

When you use a dogging site regularly, you get to know the couples and what they are in to. One couple I used to see a few years back used to arrive at about 7:30pm on a Tuesday night and spend an hour or so looking out to sea while drinking coffee and tea from flasks – all very innocent. Come 9pm, they’d pick a dogger and take them off to another site. The closest I got to getting involved with them was parked up next to them at a site while she was going down on him and he was fondling her breasts. Unfortunately it was lashing it down with rain and the windows steamed up quickly and I didn’t fancy getting soaked standing outside the car watching. Another couple I got to know would turn up on a Monday night and do something similar. They were both in their late 50s and I would get to go to another site with them where she would let me masturbate her and fondle her breasts while she gave me oral. All of this took place in the open air in fading light in a car park while I looked around anxiously hoping another car wouldn’t turn up. It was probably the closest I have ever got to a regular dogging relationship, and I think I had fun with them about half a dozen times. But, as is common with dogging couples, at other times they would blank me and I wouldn’t get an invite. Just because you’ve had fun once, it doesn’t guarantee you action every time you see them. I guess this is because they want to mix it up a bit and see different people.

Doggers are a bit like, well, dogs I suppose – they like protecting their own territory. There are groups of doggers at some sites who know each other well and keep each other informed of meets. Sometimes they will text their mates when a particular couple arrive. I have never been part of any clique, although I do have chats with other blokes every now and again to find out more about regular couples at each site, and also to while away the time waiting for some action. The worst doggers in my book are always those who pull in between a car occupied by a couple and a bloke sat in a vehicle next to them. I always reasoned the man could have been sat there for up to an hour waiting for some action, only to have some rude git snatch it away from him. I always tried to be polite and leave a reasonable distance between myself and a couple so I wasn’t right on top of their car. I am constantly amazed at the number of times another dogger pulls in and squeezes their car in between our two vehicles. In some cases they are so ridiculously close that they are not able to open the door if they get an invite! Invariably the other couple get so annoyed at this arrogance that they would just drive off, ruining it for us all. The rule I always apply if I see a dogger and a couple parked next to each other is to park the other side and no closer. But even this is deemed too much for some doggers. One of the worst experiences I ever had was a bloke who threatened to hit me. He was parked up next to a couple who were about to put on a show. I parked next to him, ie: two parking spaces away from the dogging couple. I looked across at him and could see he was in his own passenger seat having a look at the show. Each time he looked at me, he glared – even though I was just sat in my car! After a few minutes he got out and went over to watch what was going on. I gave it five minutes and then got out and strolled over. There were a couple of other doggers around as well, so it wasn’t as if he was on his own. Nevertheless, this guy decided to take issue with me so told me to back off. I hung back but after a few minutes decided to wander past again. “I’ve told you” he snarled, walking towards me and raising his fist. I decided it wasn’t worth it and got back into my car and drove off. I made a note of the registration number and have just kept out of his way ever since.

You get some idiots at dogging sites who like to spoil the fun for everyone. And it’s not just boy racers or groups of young men or women. Couples do it as well, although, in my experience, it is rare. Usually couples are there to put on a show, play privately with themselves or get involved with other couples or single. But I can recall one time at a well known local site when a Land Rover Discovery pulled in next to me with a couple inside. The lady passenger wound down the window and asked me if I fancied having a play. I went over and started chatting. There was another car with a man and woman in nearby, and the couple I was chatting to commented that they weren’t sure what they were up to as they’d asked them if they wanted to play and they’d refused. All the while they kept staring at us. We decided to move to another site and when we got there I jumped out and went over to the Land Rover. She unzipped me and starting sucking me off while I had a good play with her breasts and started fingering her. After a few minutes, we spotted a car coming near to us and it parked opposite. Yes, the staring couple were back! The couple groaned, but we decided to carry on while this strange pair looked on.I half thought about going over to ask them if they wanted to get involved, and, if not, to fuck off, but decided against it. We carried on a bit longer, but just as I thought I was going to get the chance to have sex on the back seat, we spotted a police car in the distance so retreated and that was the end of that. I saw the staring couple a few times afterwards at dogging sites, but each time they just sat there, neither putting on a show or getting involved with other people. I never ever worked out whether they were trying to spike dogging sessions or were getting a thrill out of watching, but they never showed any emotion at all.

By *en loves dogging  (M)  over a year ago

Probably plain clothed coppers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems such a waste of resources to be plane clothes coppers!

Btw im enjoying reading ur experiences - as a general rule for a dogging single male - if it seems too good to be true it probably is. Nine out of ten times u get a couple (or at least a car with people in) signalling and being forward with u they are probably gonna be either boy racers or couples who think its funny to egg blokes on. I had one couple go through all the usual signals and i checked and double checked they were ok but once i got out and approached the car the woman in the passenger seat wound the window down and said 'can i help you?' and not in a suggestive way. i just muttered oh sorry ive got the wrong end of the stick and felt a complete arse!!

Thanks - there are plenty more real stories on the way including a few successes. It is addictive, despite the low success rate.

Great diary of a dogger Stevej.

Never been dogging but fancy it. Had a couple of outdoor experiences though, this one remains vivid in my mind.

I was out walking on Hilbre Island one Sunday morning when I saw a girl giving her guy a BJ. I was about 200 yes away, may be a little more. He was really getting into it, slowly thrusting into her mouth whilst she caressed his buttocks. He saw me, drew the girl's attention to me for a moment, then they carried on. That must have been so hot for them and it certainly was for me. Never got invited in though, lol

Great posts steviej, and you're right about the 'too good to be true scenario', prottwo

One great night I had was with a couple in their early 30s who pulled up next to me in a 4x4. I could just tell they were up for some fun, so wound down my window. The guy leaned out and asked me whether it was a busy site, so I took my chance and jumped out of my car and went over to have a chat and talked about what to look out for. Next thing both he and his partner were out of the car and we were all stood next to each other. He started kissing her and I started feeling her arse. She started fondling my crotch and I pulled out my cock and she began wanking me off, while I began feeling her breasts. I put my hands between her jeans-clad legs and could feel she was already really damp. Just at this point, another car pulled in. They asked me whether there was anywhere else we could go and I said yes. They followed me to another part of the site which was out of the way. We resumed our session but as it was a tad cold, we retired to their vehicle which had plenty of room. He watched from the front while I explored his partner’s body on the back seat and started fingering her while she sucked me off. Shen then moved between the front seats to suck him off while her arse was in the air. I was really tempted to ask if she wanted a fuck, but I had no condoms with me and out of respect I just couldn’t do it without, so I stuck to making her cum by fisting her. Eventually I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed the lot and we said our goodbyes. Sadly I've never seen them since, although another dogger I spoke to said they were regulars.

Some doggers are very aggressive. Others are downright rude. I was at a site one night and pulled in next to a couple. No-one else was around. After a few minutes they pulled out and but slowed down as they passed me and flashed their lights. They drove to a more remote part of the site, up a dirt track where there was a clearing with room for two cars at the end. I gave it a couple of minutes and followed them, but made the fatal error of not switching off my headlights. I pulled in alongside them and they flashed the interior light on and off. Just then I noticed another car coming up the track. Now, there was nowhere for him to park and we both had our lights off, so he realised it was a private meet and drove off. The couple opened the passenger door and I got out. But just then, another car came up the track. I jumped back in my car and the couple slammed the passenger door shut and wound up their windows. The latest arrival pulled up, but he had some serious attitude. He jumped out of his car and walked over and started peering through the window at the couple. I wound my window down and said: “This is just between us, mate”. He arrogantly assumed I was talking about the other driver who’d just left and replied: “I know, you get some real idiots here”. I was stunned into silence. Here was a guy who’d barged into a meet accusing other people of being idiots! I regained my composure and said: “Actually, I was talking about you. We were about to have some fun and you’ve barged in uninvited.” Without batting an eyelid, he replied: “They arranged to meet me here.” I said: “Well it doesn’t look like it as they’ve shut and locked the door and wound up the window.” He didn’t reply, and just kept wanking his cock. After a couple of minutes he had the cheek to say: “Aren’t you going to get out and have a look.” I did get out and went around to the other side. After several more minutes, the couple decided they’d had enough so drove off. So, one meet ruined by a rude and inconsiderate dogger who didn’t think he’d done anything wrong. I actually bumped into him again a few days later when he tried to do exactly the same thing, but this time he was thwarted as a police car was driving past at the time forcing him to walk on.

Yes it is a familiar tale.

Unfortunately you don't need to pass an IQ test to go dogging.

If you did a lot of them would't qualify!

Lol maybe there should be training courses. Qualified instructors required!

By *onin_m_uk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Really enjoyed the stories! Shame there's no real code for doggers. Everyone seems to be different, generally real doggers are friendly and polite, but there are always the few that spoil it.

Happy dogging.

I am getting quite a few PMs from blokes asking me where I go and the best locations. I am not replying. Here's why. There's a wealth of information already on the internet about dogging sites. In my experience, some are more accurate than others. But that's just my experience and I could have just been unlucky. But the substantive point is this: I've spent many, many hours in car parks over the last decade. There has been an awful lot of sitting around on my part - often in the freezing cold - deducing the best places to go and the best times to be there. So why should I, after spending all this time doing the research, hand this information over? YOU do the graft YOURSELF rather than relying on ME to simply hand it over on a plate, which invariably just means more competition in the car park. This is precisely why I don't refer to exact locations in my postings.

By *k_guy3468  (M)  over a year ago

"I am getting quite a few PMs from blokes asking me where I go and the best locations. I am not replying. Here's why. There's a wealth of information already on the internet about dogging sites. In my experience, some are more accurate than others. But that's just my experience and I could have just been unlucky. But the substantive point is this: I've spent many, many hours in car parks over the last decade. There has been an awful lot of sitting around on my part - often in the freezing cold - deducing the best places to go and the best times to be there. So why should I, after spending all this time doing the research, hand this information over? YOU do the graft YOURSELF rather than relying on ME to simply hand it over on a plate, which invariably just means more competition in the car park. This is precisely why I don't refer to exact locations in my postings. "

Good post and totally agree. I made the mistake of giving someone a location, I then got bombarded with further messages asking for directions and best times!

Wot 'e said.

Walk the walk, forget the talk.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyAndCh33ky   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

The problem we have with a lot of guys is that they think if they have spoken to us first then we are 'their couple' ummmm no we decide who we will play with and when! and no guy has right to tell other guys or couples to go away.

By nature dogging is about being voyeuristic so I really don't get why some guys take issue with other people coming over to have a look?!

Shame the couple that the op mentioned who we're just watching came up against such a negative attitude as they were probably new to dogging and just wanted to see what happens.

We are usually out of our car chatting to people and dogging for us is as much about the social side as playing.

Mrs Dirty

Oh and to the op....it's really not difficult if you are dogger to figure out where you mean in some of your posts!

"The problem we have with a lot of guys is that they think if they have spoken to us first then we are 'their couple' ummmm no we decide who we will play with and when! and no guy has right to tell other guys or couples to go away.

By nature dogging is about being voyeuristic so I really don't get why some guys take issue with other people coming over to have a look?!

Shame the couple that the op mentioned who we're just watching came up against such a negative attitude as they were probably new to dogging and just wanted to see what happens.

We are usually out of our car chatting to people and dogging for us is as much about the social side as playing.

Mrs Dirty

Oh and to the op....it's really not difficult if you are dogger to figure out where you mean in some of your posts! "

Hi Mrs Dirty, thanks for contributing. Yes, if you are regular doggers you may work out a site, although my posts are related to a variety of different places!

I absolutely respect the right of couples to choose. I have been in this situation myself and some you win, some you lose. In fact, I have never, ever told a bloke to go away in a mainline car park situation, although I have been threatened myself in this situation and will post about that separately. My issue is when I and another couple are about to have some fun and someone else barges in, causing them to take off. I just find it bullying and rude.

I wish more couples were like you and out and about chatting to doggers. Saw a couple like that in Lancashire a couple of times, but in my experience most stay in their cars and wind their windows down for a chat. Horses for courses and all that!

"By nature dogging is about being voyeuristic so I really don't get why some guys take issue with other people coming over to have a look?!"

Good point, sums it up well. Though i also know what the op means when something's already been started between couple and single dogger. These are different kinds of situation. You can tell if a couple are putting on a show and happy for others to watch. Sometimes, though, a dogger has been singled out and you have to accept the fact it's not going to be you this time. Happened to me earlier in the week - two of us blokes parked in a car park, couple came in and left and I think texted the other bloke who left his car and walked to where they'd arranged to meet him. Of course I was tempted to follow but it was clear what and who they wanted and so I swallowed my pride and drove elsewhere!

A good point southcoastmale. It is really hard to walk away sometimes because you're never sure you've read the signals right. You're always left wondering what might have been if you went over, or followed another car out. And your cock is bulging at the thought of what might go on. But in most cases it would probably end in the couple just being pissed off and nobody having any fun.

Dogging is a risky business. You’re in a car park, sometimes miles from anywhere, and no-one knows you are there. Obviously the advent of mobile phones has made life a bit safer, but it would take police quite a while to find you and often you don’t know the exact address. Normally I have always been really relaxed about the risk but one night I decided one invitation was a risk to far. I was at a dogging site and a couple pulled in next to me and started to have some fun. I was one of a couple of doggers who went over to see what was going on. It was an older couple in their 40s and she was sucking him off while her skirt was around her waist. After a few minutes the man called me round to his side and asked me to follow them elsewhere. Now, this is not unusual because often an individual dogger will be singled out and go to another site to escape from everyone else. I went back to my car and they drove out with me tailing behind them. But instead of heading off to another dogging site, we headed off to a residential area. Now, this was unusual as normally doggers would not, under any circumstances, invite you back to their house for all the obvious reasons. They pulled into a block of low rise, private, residential flats. I parked up and got out of my car where the man signalled me to follow him inside, where the woman had disappeared. I went in and he indicated that I should follow him into the flat. At this stage I really got cold feet, fearing it could be some kind of trap. All sorts of things flashed through my mind, ranging from robbery and kidn@p to r@pe. I made my excuses and walked off, even though the man was begging me to stay. As I walked back to my car I could see the pair of them waving from the window, urging me back in. I decided not to risk it, and drove home. A couple of weeks later I was chatting with another dogger and mentioned this experience and shared my concerns. He told me he knew them personally, that they were genuine and explained the guy just sits and watches while you shag his partner, and then makes her a cup of tea when it’s all over. Doh!

Out last night, it was wet but there were still some sights to be seen.

Mr Blue Ford Focus - a regular around these parts - was up to his usual tricks. He pulled up far too close on the other side of a car I was next to, where the couple inside were having a smooch while I discreetly watched from in my car. Next thing their reverse lights were on and they took off

Went down to another site where there were a couple with their side lights on. Pulled up a couple of car lengths away. They put on a bit of a show over the next hour and a half knowing I was watching. Got soaked inside the car every time I opened the window to get a better look. Was tempted to go over and have a look but they didn't give me a signal so I gave up just before midnight.

Keep up the good work, mate - had a few rain-soaked nights like that myself!

One night, not long after I’d started dogging, I was parked up in a car park when an estate car pulled in near to me.

After a few moments, I noticed that a couple of blokes had appeared from nowhere and were making a beeline for the car. I decided to join them and got out of my vehicle and followed them over. Through the window, we could see the passenger seat of the car was lying flat and it was occupied by a gorgeous young woman aged around 20. The bloke in the driver’s seat was in his late 30s. She was wanking him off and had pulled her top up, revealing a pair of small, pert breasts.

I got my cock out and started having a wank outside the car, as did the other men. After a few minutes, the driver wound down the passenger side window, which was a sign he wanted us to get involved. I put my hand through and fondled one of her breasts. Unfortunately, I don’t think he’d pre-warned her and she decided this was too much, too soon, and they departed. I felt quite guilty afterwards and questioned whether or not I’d misread the signals.

About a month later I was at the same site, and the same car pulled in alongside me with the same couple inside. The window was lowered and the bloke asked me if I wanted to follow them to another site for some fun. I readily agreed and followed them up the road to a private industrial estate. I parked behind them and waited for a couple of minutes before getting out and going over. By this time, they were both naked on the passenger seat and he was pounding into her bareback. He signalled at me to get involved, so I opened the front passenger door and she started wanking me off. “This is going to be fantastic”, I thought, thankful that I’d brought condoms with me. And then, to my dismay, I saw a car approaching in the distance. As it got closer, I could see it was the security guard for the site. I pushed my cock back into my pants and hoped he’d just drive past. Some hope! He slowed down as he got to us and then stopped. I decided it was time to cut my losses, and jumped into my car and drove off. I decided to go back for another look 10 minutes later and saw the couple leaving, with the guy naked from the waist up, laughing at them being caught by the security guard. I followed them for a short distance, hoping they’d invite me along for more fun, but it soon became clear they weren’t going back to the car park, so I turned off and headed for home. I never saw them again.

Out last night and although the weather is great because it's light til late there are simply too many families out. This means there's little chance of early evening dogging. Came across a couple whose car I recognised and she was dolled up and wearing a nice dress. They drove off after a bit but I came across them an hour later and parked up a car and a half's length away from them. They kept looking over and I am convinced she was wanking him off at one point. Was about to get out and go over when another guy parked up in between us. He went over and had a look but didn't appear to get the come on. They drove out and he followed them but they pulled over for him to pass which indicated to me he'd blown it. When will guys learn to watch for a signal? I decided to cut my losses and headed off elsewhere and found a couple parked up at the end of a car park with their interior light on. He was a lot older than her and they kept looking over. By now it was going dark. Then she opened the door and he turned the radio up and she started singing "You are not alone" while pulling one side of her top down, exposing her back, arms and bra. They then drove to the other end of the car park. Then drove out and back in and parked up. I decided it was a no-go and left.

Managed to get out last night. A couple were driving around a site who looked like they were up for some fun and I noticed they'd got out of the car and had gone for a walk. Interestingly, Mr Blue Ford Focus was also out of his car as well, which is pretty unusual. Had a good look around but it appears it was just coincidence as they returned back from different directions. Headed off to another site and was sandwiched between two cars with couples in. Another dogger arrived and decided to park in between on one side, even though he probably wouldn't have been able to get out of his car. He didn't hang around though and left shortly afterwards. I thought at least one couple were definite doggers, and as it went dark they were looking out of the window to see who was around. But they didn't get down to anything and didn't respond to a flash of my brake lights. May pop out today to see if there's any daytime fund to be had, given the nice weather.

I have come to the conclusion that smokers are at a distinct advantage when it comes to dogging. They are able to innocently jump out of their car on the pretext of having a fag while checking out the neighbouring cars and seeing if there is any potential for dogging action. As a non smoker, it just looks odd if I jump out and start wandering around aimlessly. It would be interesting to know others thoughts on this.

"I have come to the conclusion that smokers are at a distinct advantage when it comes to dogging. They are able to innocently jump out of their car on the pretext of having a fag while checking out the neighbouring cars and seeing if there is any potential for dogging action. As a non smoker, it just looks odd if I jump out and start wandering around aimlessly. It would be interesting to know others thoughts on this. "

lol spot on, as a non-smoker I've often thought the same thing! doing the old put-something-in-the boot or watch-the-sunset routines don't quite match up. What dya reckon? One of those fake cigarette things for giving up smoking?

Out and about the other night. Young couple in car next to me were about to get down to it when two blokes turned up and inexplicably started walking up and down the area with a torch. Eventually they wandered off. Then a truck turned up and parked close to me. A bloke got out and took his jacket off. I had a feeling a woman was in the car with him, so moved my car around to the other side. They kept looking out at me and I was about to get out and go over when another dogger arrived and parked the other side of me. The couple started kissing but then got cold feet and drove off.

I've always been sceptical about meeting up with people on sites. Mainly as it's never, ever happened before. Anyhow, a few months ago I was contacted on another site by a bloke asking if I wanted to go dogging with him and his girlfriend. For one reason or another, it never happened. Either I couldn't make it or she got cold feet. Last Friday, I got a text from him asking if I could meet up on Saturday night. Once again I was unavailable! After some discussion he suggested a gangbang on Sunday evening at their house. I must admit I was somewhat nervous and even as I was driving there, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. Here I was going around to the house of someone I'd never met. No-one knew I was going. I only had his word that his partner even existed. For all I knew, he could be an axe murderer! So it was with some trepidation that I knocked on the door when I arrived. Once inside though, I knew it was going to be okay. Her fella welcomed me inside, and sat on the couch in the lounge was the woman who wanted a good fucking, and two other blokes. I am used to a group situation, so I wasn't phased by the other men being there. It actually provided some reassurance about my personal safety. After a short discussion about the attractions and perils of dogging, we were ready for action. One bloke said he was only there for a blow job, so she started with him. Once he'd blown his load in her mouth, he left. After a short break to wash her mouth out, she was back and started on the other bloke. Then, as he fingered her, it was my turn. Boy, she was good at sucking. By now, the other guy had been fingering her for a few minutes and she was ready for penetration. She grabbed a condom and next thing she was on top of me, her ample tits going up and down as she bounced on my cock, moaning. After 10 minutes I shot my load, and left them to it. It was a great night, and hopefully there'll be more to come.

Went out last night. Noticed a couple going up and down in a car. Left them alone but when returning to the site I was at I came across them tucked away at the top end and parked up next to them. There were a few other cars around but we were protected by a big 4x4 which was empty. Wound my window down and they wound there's down and the woman in the passenger seat stared right at me, but didn't say anything. Was about to get out and have a chat when the dog walkers in the 4x4 returned. They looked like they were on verge of something but then a young guy turned up wearing a baseball cap (always bad news) and parked really close to them. This gave them the jitters and they started their engine and left, with baseball cap boy hot on their tail. He was soon back though, so he must have got the message they weren't interested in him. Not sure if they were interested in me either as they'd not asked me to follow them, but I should've followed up the wound down window.

More idiocy recently with an overexcited dogger. I parked up near to a couple, but not too close. They reclined their seats back a bit and were looking over at me. Then, bang this fool turns up and squeezes his motor in between us. As is usual with these idiots, he wasn't willing to play the long game, so started his engine and was moving off after three minutes (these people always expect couples to put on a show mere seconds after they turn up). As he was pulling away, the girl in the car put on the interior light. He clocked this in his mirror, slammed his car into reverse and pulled back into the space. After another couple of minutes he got bored again, so pulled off and parked up at the other end of the site, presumably to see if anything happened between us, when he would no doubt have shot back over again. A couple more minutes and he got bored again, and pulled out of the site, but then clocked another car that had come in, so circled them too before getting bored again and eventually leaving. At the same time, a couple of boy racers turned up so the couple next to me decided to cut their losses and move on. Another wasted night screwed over by an impatient idiot.

We decided to post on here in hope of finding a gentleman Dogger from four weeks ago,

we visited on the tuesday the 11th of june,and invited an elderley gentleman to enjoy our show,

this coming tuesday is the fourth week since we last visited,

and the Good lady asked me to post on here in hope we may find our gentleman dogger as we would like to invite him again to partake in the delights of another evening,

Why you may ask?

because he was polite, cheerful, and very considerate to the Good lady,and yes he may have been a OAP or very near,and a credit to good manners for a nervous pair.

so i have been tasked to find him again as we would like to invite him to tick our next bucket list of to do events.

yes a long shot if he is even a member or reads the forums,

but if you were there around midnight four weeks ago,

please get in touch we have a treat for you again

Hi there, it wasn't me but I'd be delighted to meet up if you want to message me.

Steve

Out and about last night. Went to a car park and found another couple parked up as it was going dusk. Parked across the way from them so I was in their eyeline and waited patiently. As it went dark, I put my interior light on for a few seconds so they could get a look at me. A few minutes later, they put their lights on main beam for a few seconds, then knocked them off and flashed their brake lights. I flashed my brake lights and they moved out of the car park. I took this as an invitation so followed them out of the site, at a discreet distance. They didn't speed off to try and lose me and they were driving fairly slowly, even along main roads. They then pulled off onto residential roads, but all of a sudden doubled back into a row of shops. Took this as an indication that they wanted to lose me, so I just drove home. Maybe they wanted to have a chat, but if so why didn't they just do this in the car park? Another confusing night!

It's about time u had some luck mate! the amount of time u spend out and about u deserve more than ur getting (or at least more than ur reporting on!) U should venture further north sometime. Theres always stuff happening further up that coast - although i know u might have to use the tunnel or the bridge so it is a bit of a faf! all the best

A few weeks ago I posted about a gangbang I was involved in with a couple at their house. It went well and was enjoyable. The guy got back in touch via text recently asking could I come round the next day as his girlfriend was feeling horny and it would just be the three of us. I rearranged my day to accommodate it, but then he mentioned something about paying her some money for it if I was willing. This struck me as a bit strange but I thought maybe it was part of their fantasy. As I approached the house at the allotted time, I saw them both walking down the road, away from their home. I gave it a few minutes and drove back up and saw them both waiting at a bus stop. A few minutes later I drove back and the bus stop was empty. But then he texted me saying I should knock at the door when I arrived. But it was fairly obvious to me that either he, or she, or the pair of them, weren't there. With the comment about payment weighing on my mind, I decided to give it a miss and later texted him saying I'd seen them both at the bus stop and assumed it was off. He did not reply. There may have been nothing untoward about it, but I wasn't prepared to take the risk on my own.

Couple of interesting experiences out last night. Pulled up two car lengths away from a sports car and could see a young couple on the back seat. It was going dark but there was still a bit of light and soon I could see the silhouette of them both having a really good session on the back seat, with his arse going up and down in the air as he pounded in to her. No invitation was forthcoming, but it was a nice sight. Went to another site and a couple pulled in near to me. They were obviously doggers and could hear them chatting about the scene. Then a transvestite turned up and started chatting to them and they were swapping experiences. Time was getting on so I left.

I've had a couple of experiences where couples were after money.

One was a pair who arrived at FV not that long before closing. They played a bit and let a few guys touch her etc. When it shut and we went outside in a group, the man suggested we all went to their place, but added that they'd like a bit of help with the rent. I don't think they got any takers.

The other time was in a Buckinghamshire wood that was used for dogging and cruising (the car park is closed now). At the far edge of the wood I passed a couple under a tree with their arms round each other. In the gloom I thought it was two gay men, but I circled back through the wood just to make sure, to see it was a couple in their late 30s. I crept up as close as possible, he had her tits out and they didn't take any notice of me, so I got closer, then he got her skirt up and started rubbing her cunt. He looked my way a couple of times, didn't tell me to fuck off, so I went right up to them and got my cock out, then he bent her over a low branch and started fucking her from behind. I'm busy wanking away, wondering whether to come or hang on to it, when the man said, "If you give her ten pounds she'll let you do whatever you want, she'll give you a blow job or you can fuck her". I quickly said sorry but I don't have any money on me, and anyway I didn't beleive in paying for sex. She then leant back agaisnt the branch with her legs parted while he fingered her, then all of a sudden he stopped and said, "Alright, show's over, you've had your free look!"

I've had a couple of experiences where couples were after money.

One was a pair who arrived at FV not that long before closing. They played a bit and let a few guys touch her etc. When it shut and we went outside in a group, the man suggested we all went to their place, but added that they'd like a bit of help with the rent. I don't think they got any takers.

The other time was in a Buckinghamshire wood that was used for dogging and cruising (the car park is closed now). At the far edge of the wood I passed a couple under a tree with their arms round each other. In the gloom I thought it was two gay men, but I circled back through the wood just to make sure, to see it was a couple in their late 30s. I crept up as close as possible, he had her tits out and they didn't take any notice of me, so I got closer, then he got her skirt up and started rubbing her cunt. He looked my way a couple of times, didn't tell me to fuck off, so I went right up to them and got my cock out, then he bent her over a low branch and started fucking her from behind. I'm busy wanking away, wondering whether to come or hang on to it, when the man said, "If you give her ten pounds she'll let you do whatever you want, she'll give you a blow job or you can fuck her". I quickly said sorry but I don't have any money on me, and anyway I didn't beleive in paying for sex. She then leant back agaisnt the branch with her legs parted while he fingered her, then all of a sudden he stopped and said, "Alright, show's over, you've had your free look!"

Interestingly, I swear I could hear the couple who were talking to the transvestite at the dogging site last night talking about asking for payment. I don't mind paying for entry to a swinging club but paying people personally just smacks of prostitution. Although I can see it could form part of a fantasy situation.

Popped along to a site earlier today. Parked a few car lengths away from a couple I had seen before. She kept looking over and smiling. She then jumped out and went for a walk and he followed her in the csr. Eventually she got back in and they parked up again near me. She kept looking over and smiling and then urged me to go over. I went over and had a chat, asking when they were usually down, whether they were up for fun, etc. While I was talking to them, he was rubbing his cock and she had her ample cleavage on show. The upshot is that they told me when they usually come down and she invited me to join them at a future date.

were is this all happening as I carnt find it

jack

Was out last week but the only incident of note was two couples who turned up and started talking to each other - but it then emerged they were out looking for meteorite showers! Will pop out tonight and see if there's any action.

Out last night and parked next to a young couple in a car park. Thought at first they were going at it, but there was lots of laughter from inside the car and I concluded they were just pretending to put on a show for their own amusement. Elsewhere, came across two cars in a remote spot where there was clearly something going on, but drove off as I didn't want to disturb them.

Busy old night at a site I went to earlier this week. Parked up near a group of doggers who were loudly discussing the different people who use the sites they visit. Seems there is no shortage of action, although it was fascinating to hear them talking in derogatory terms about gay people yet in the next breath boast about being given a blow job by a transvestite! Moved on and came across two young women in a car park with a dogger. They seemed to be wanking him off, but it seemed to be invitation only or blokes they knew, so I stayed out but got a great view of one of the women in my rear view mirror wanking a bloke off while he fondled her. Later, a strange experience with a couple who I'd parked up near to. They were looking over at me so I gave my interior light a flash and then a couple on the brake. Nothing. Still they kept staring. Then they flashed their brake light. I drove over and parked up next to them. Reverse lights went on and they drove off! I wasn't sure whether they wanted me to follow them, but they were driving out slowly so I decided to see how it went. There was a flash of the hazards as we exited the site, so I followed them at a distance. Got to a residential area and they had done a quick turn on to an estate, presumably to lose me. Decided to give it a miss and drove off.

Some thoughts on dogging for newbies...

In general, doggers and dogging couples don’t come out until after dark, and daytime dogging is quite rare. Dogging is most popular in the summer months because the weather is more favourable, but nothing much happens until after 10pm - although it is common for doggers to start trawling car parks any time after 7:30pm. There is often a transition period and you’ll find retired old dears who’ve been out for an early evening drive parked up next to a single bloke who has nothing but shagging on his mind.

Locations for dogging vary, but the more remote a car park is, the more likely it is to be used for dogging. There are lists on websites, but some are out of date as doggers and dogging couples fiercely guard the locations they use and don’t publicise them as they don’t want huge amounts of people turning up.

There can often be tension among groups at meets, particularly if a guy chances across something that’s pre-arranged by accident and then decides to wander over and take a look at what’s going on. I’ve been told to “fuck off” a couple of times.

Some couples like having loads of men surrounding their car, but others only like two or three. Some like men to get involved (although full sex is rare in my experience – normally it’s blow jobs and a bit of play), others are only putting on a show. The problem for the dogger that chances upon a couple is that you don’t know what type they are, but if you don’t have a look you could be missing out on something tasty.

Couples will sometimes have a look around the site and choose a man that they want to get involved. If it’s busy they will taken them off to another site but this can also cause problems, as other doggers will tail them out of the car park to try and stay close to the action in the hope of also being invited. Very often you end up on a large detour to lose them. At one site I know, some couples turn up in camper-vans and invite men inside. Others have a Transit van with a big mattress in the back where the action takes place out of sight of prying eyes. There can’t be many long distance lorry drivers who haven’t seen dogging or been involved in it, because some couples seek them out. One site I know of has cars, vans and lorries trailing in and out up to 2am in the morning and doggers congregating round chatting which can be seriously intimidating for a novice. Some sites also attract transvestites who will walk up and down in their dresses, showing off and being mocked by the blokes. There are also gay men at lots of sites, looking for other men to go into the bushes with, but that has never bothered me and I find it's best to be straight with them (pardon the pun) if you're not interested and they'll move on.

Make no mistake about it, dogging is a risky business. Often you are parked in a deserted area with only a couple of other cars around. I always make sure I have my mobile phone charged up and keep my car doors locked. On one occasion, a group of boy racers followed me out of a site in their one litre Vauxhall Corsa (which they’d tried and failed to make look impressive by adding go-faster stripes, tinted windows and a spoiler). Anyhow, they were shouting abuse and flashing their headlights – but fortunately I was driving quite a powerful car so was able to lose them quite quickly. Despite the risks, I have always found the risk of the unknown a huge thrill and turn-on – particularly not knowing what was going to happen when you drive into a car park.

great post steviej, hope newbies will read

By *cotdogging  (M)(F  over a year ago

Hey!! We live in west london and are looking for somewhere to go dogging, can anyone recommend anywhere in london or surrounding? thanks!!

is there even any dogging sites around the Wirral?????!

Such a dead place for people round here haha

"is there even any dogging sites around the Wirral?????!

Such a dead place for people round here haha"

You're never far from a dogging site, wherever you live in the UK. However, being present when it is going on is more a mix of luck and judgement.

Does anyone else ever see doggers cars near where they live? There's a guy who is always at one of the sites I go to who lives on a main road and I am always walking past his car. And last night I was out at a site and came across a couple. They were at it and continued after I arrived, before driving off when they'd finished. Next morning I was walking to work and came across the self-same guy, minus his girlfriend, parked up on my way to the bus stop.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyAndCh33ky   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We usually go dogging throughout the whole year. Not just the warmer summer months. Most of the better nights have been during those darker evenings when we can go out earlier.

We've also found that its busier after 11pm when the pubs have shut. And sometimes it gets busy again around 1-2am.

We very rarely get home before 4am.

Name me some good spots anyone to see some good dogging on the Wirral? Where people don't mind you watching or joining in

Out earlier this week and came across a young couple with their interior light on. Over the half hour they put on a great show, making out with each other. She kept looking over at me and smiling and clearly knew they were being watched. Great stuff.

Out at a couple of sites this week. At the first had a young couple in the car next to me making out for about 15 minutes. There was a car full of teenagers nearby though do decided not to get any closer. On to another site and parked up next to an older couple drinking tea and eating biscuits (this was at about 11pm). Not sure if they were doggers, but they left after they'd finished troughing.

By *iminnylons  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Yes, it can be embarrassing, when the 'punter' is not a dogger. There I was, on Cannock Chase, dressed as ever, like a tart, and got out of my car, wiggled across to a white 4x4 (not easy instilettos) to find a sales rep doing his paperwork. Then there are always the 2 chaps in a white van who are into CB radio...you can hear the conversations, and the fucking huge aerials are a bit of a clue, but some idiots still accost them.

After an hour and several litres of diesel, I happened to come across (ooer, missus) a lovely fellow dresser, 6ft tall + shoes, in a black pick-up. After chatting for 10 minutes, I was giving her a good bj, only stopping for the regular convoy of cars. She then put me over the bonnet of my MG and gave me a real hard one for 5 minutes.

The interruptions continued, so I decided to get dressed, back into male mode.

Just my luck. Other cars turned up, including a battered Picasso, which contained 2 guys and an attractive blonde(Susan George type)

Like moths around a flame, guys started 'mooching' around the car while the occupants in the back seat had a cigarette, then started fondling her boobs. She then demanded that someone get some action 'with the tranny'. Up steps me, and I raised her dress, pulled aside her knicks, and sucked her . This was turning blondie on, and we then (me included) managed to put arms inside and feel her wet pussy.

After 5 minutes, the driver said, 'that's it, were off for a ciggie' and thet drove off, leving some bemused spectators.

A couple of points here:

It seems that some men are not put off by having a CD/TV in their midst, especially if performing;

Why drive off after 5 minutes, when she was clearly getting aroused?

Kim

By *YFL  (M)(F  over a year ago

great thread, god knows when I used to trawl some Wirral locations with an ex late at night it would be places like Thurstaston or the more obvious New Brighton car parks, still those were they days and the stories are excellent to read Steve!

Hey guys, we are new to the site. Lookin for some fun on the wirral. If anyone is up for a chat or out and about this week, please check out our profile x

Went out last night for the first time in a few weeks. Had an encounter with the bright light brigade. I couldn't work out who was in the car but they gave me the main beam treatment through the driver's side window for a few minutes. As ever with these amoebas, if you ignore them and don't react they get bored after a few minutes so eventually drive off. It was the most excitement I had all night!

Had a nice time watching a young couple make out for around an hour in the car next to me last night. A couple of other inconsiderate doggers tried to squeeze in between but as usual were too impatient so drove off after all of two minutes. When will they learn that patience is the key to dogging? Will be out and about tonight - let's hope there are some fireworks somewhere on the Wirral!

By *hris20  (M)  over a year ago

I know about the idiots you egt when dogging. I was parked up in a dogging spot one morning about 10ish next to a couple when a van pulled up with a loud mouth in it. He wound his window down and shouted at the top of his voice "Are they putting on a show". The prat. The couple just drove off.

Such is life. The brain dead walk the planet along with the rest of us, although their knuckles are usually quite sore from dragging along the ground.

Bobbed out earlier this week. Cold night so not many doggers around. Pulled into a well known site that's normally teeming with doggers. Only one young couple in there, but surprisingly they weren't surrounded. Parked a couple of car lengths away and sat back. Not disappointed as they made out and she bobbed up and down on his cock giving him a blow job. Got out for a closer look at one point but didn't get an invitation to didn't get too close. Couple of other doggers came and went but didn't park in between (for a change). After he shot his load they flicked the interior light on and she checked she had no jizz on her face in the vanity mirror! A great 45 minutes.

Dogging tip: Be patient. That means not driving up and down the car park every five minutes and hassling everyone knew who comes into the car park. You'll have far more success if you just sit tight and wait for a signal. I always take a newspaper or a book with me on lighter nights and read that. When it's dark, I find listening to Radio Four helps pass the time.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *phuk  (M)(F  over a year ago

As newbies we find it nice when people will come over and talk to you rather than hiding in the bushes the whole time. We have called in a site we goto a few time just to see what's happening and not to do anything so its nice to have a chat while your there and get to now the regulars. From my wifes point of view you just don't want the car mobbing

At the other end of the extreme there are the couples who are cock teasers. Last night at a site there was a couple up and down and in and out of the site, with blokes following them around constantly. I deliberately didn't get involved and by the time I left the site the only show they'd put on was them eating takeaway food with the interior light on. There's a lot made of blokes being idiots, but some couples are just as bad.

*ngelbiTV By *ngelbiTV   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"At the other end of the extreme there are the couples who are cock teasers. Last night at a site there was a couple up and down and in and out of the site, with blokes following them around constantly. I deliberately didn't get involved and by the time I left the site the only show they'd put on was them eating takeaway food with the interior light on. There's a lot made of blokes being idiots, but some couples are just as bad. "

Just because they drove about a bit and had a takeaway it doesn't mean they're cock teasers.

By *j_cherryade  (M)  over a year ago

Wirral isn't too bad.

Had a strange one the other day:

Sitting reading and a car zooms up to the side of my car, flashes and beeps Horn and dissapeares into the distance.

I was 50/50 if i should have followed or not, instead i sat tight and had no further bother.

By *edflowers  (M)  over a year ago

The balance of probability is they were just attempting to be nuisances - lead you down several roads then loose you, or worse. agenuine couple would most likely delayed to show something.

By *j_cherryade  (M)  over a year ago

Thought i would return to the local spot, boy was it busy !

Still being new and shy to this sort of thing i just watched a lot of coming and going so missed out.

Maybe next time 'ey

Here's a story about when a meeting goes wrong. Came across a couple on a website (not this one) offering threesomes. Responded and he got back to me straight away. He asked for a pic and he sent me one in return of the pair of them. Arranged to meet up, and had good comms, but when I asked for more pictures he said they didn't have any. Got there, he met me and then took me in to the lounge. His wife was sat there and was much larger than the photo indicated, but was wearing baggy clothing so it was hard to tell how large (I'm not really into BBW). She grunts hello but won't look at me. They then both launch into a moan about other fellas who've messed them around, one guy who would only wank and not participate and another couple who made excuses and left before getting started. By now alarm bells are ringing and I nearly left as I just didn't fancy her, but felt bad given their other experiences. She then went to the bedroom and got undressed and we both went in. At no stage was there any enthusiasm from her, and he was repeatedly whispering to her to pay some attention to me rather than just doing him. By now, I had concluded I need to get this over with as quickly as possible without causing a scene as I really am not feeling it, so I ask if I can put a condom on. "You're eager" she says. I certainly was - to get it over with. A few minutes later it is all over and she probably thinks I am the crappest shag ever. As I go to leave, it emerges in conversation that she is also heavily pregnant, which they hadn't told me and I hadn't noticed in the darkness of the bedroom. Left feeling angry with myself for going through with it when neither me nor her were enjoying it. The moral of the story is: always ask searching questions before agreeing to a meet and, if you're unsure, leave before getting underway.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eedsPlease   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Here's a cautionary tale. I parked up at my local dogging spot and patiently waited for some action. Eventually a car parked up about 15 yards away with two couples in it. One couple got out and immediately started playing, and the other couple stayed inside with the lights on. After a while I walked slowly over to get a better look, only to hear "some f*****g guy is watching us"! I thought it best if I beat a hasty retreat, got in the car and began to leave. At the same time they got back in their car and chased after me. They continued to follow, waving and shouting, for about five miles before getting bored and finally going away. The moral I guess is, don't assume that because you're in an established dogging location that everyone is dogging, and that some may not be friendly.

This is a great thread! we are a couple who go dogging on the odd occasion rather than regularly so it's interesting to hear it from Steve's perspective. Sometimes we have sat for hours at a "dogging site" and no guys show up! even when we've told guys about it and they have said they are definitely coming along.

Went out last night and the evening was spoiled by Mr Blue Ford Focus, who I have encountered before. This idiot insists on squeezing in between a dogger and a couple and then peers like a meercat into the couple's car. As usual, it led to them leaving a short time later. Undeterred he drove out and then back in again, parking too close to another couple. I gave up and left. What a tit.

Anyone use a bike to go dogging? I see cyclists occasionally patrolling sites but I always think it's a bit risky. And I've never seen a cyclist having any fun at a site!

Lack of respect around here, bit disappointed.

Fairly new to getting out and about, but was enjoying some piece and quiet in a well known spot the other night. Nothing was going on, and we gave no indication that it was.

Group of around 3 men surrounding the car trying to look in and watch. Kindly asked them to move on as they were scaring my lady friend. They did, only to repeatedly come back numerous times, not taking no for an answer! At least 5 times they kept returning to the car. Outrageous! Bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.

To top it off, another situation with an 09 plate Black Ford Focus, filled with 5 young Chavs running round with the flash on their mobile phones either recording video or just trying to piss everyone off. Kept going over to random cars and trying to confront everyone. In the end, drove off before they could get to us.

Words of advice to some of you. If you want to try and catch a glimpse of any "Fun", then try and be a bit more courteous about it. Sneaking up and scaring women really isn't the way forward

Been away for a while but now the light nights are back and it's starting to slowly warm up I am going around my usual haunts again. Not much action to speak of so far, although I did see a middle aged couple making out in a convertible earlier this week but didn't get an invitation. Haven't encountered any idiots yet, but am sure I will do soon. I will keep you posted on developments

Add a new message to this topic