New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613757 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > Dogging fun tonight west Yorkshire

See newest message in thread

Dogging fun tonight west Yorkshire

By *oggit22  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My new FB wants to go dogging so looking for good busy areas, we tried a few last weekend but no one about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oggit22  (M) 1 week ago

*ohntyjohn By *ohntyjohn   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

Would like to meet if you meet with single men. I’m from the leeds area of West Yorkshire and meet up with lots and lots and lots of couples in a private dogging location that only me and 691 couples know about called f*e*t Lane

You and your bf could be couple 692 if you are interested.

So no reply mr doggit. You are obviously a fake, bet you are a single man with a blow up doll and calling yourself a couple.

Fed up with time wasters like you, where’s all the genuine doggers like me!!!!!!!!

"Would like to meet if you meet with single men. I’m from the leeds area of West Yorkshire and meet up with lots and lots and lots of couples in a private dogging location that only me and 691 couples know about called f*e*t Lane

You and your bf could be couple 692 if you are interested. "

Dear Mr _ohntyjohn, have you been drinking this afternoon.

"So no reply mr doggit. You are obviously a fake, bet you are a single man with a blow up doll and calling yourself a couple.

Fed up with time wasters like you, where’s all the genuine doggers like me!!!!!!!!"

I'm 100% genuine and I have a new FB that's 100% genuine but sorry she's only interested in reel men. We tried the area you mentioned last night and we had a good time with a lad called Steve and another in a white Astra and a very nice man called leccy.

"So no reply mr doggit. You are obviously a fake, bet you are a single man with a blow up doll and calling yourself a couple.

Fed up with time wasters like you, where’s all the genuine doggers like me!!!!!!!!I'm 100% genuine and I have a new FB that's 100% genuine but sorry she's only interested in reel men. We tried the area you mentioned last night and we had a good time with a lad called Steve and another in a white Astra and a very nice man called leccy."

I happen to have seen leccy in the past, or in the puddle, he is the top Yorkshire dogger, with the others you have mentioned I take it your bf is really short for Fred’s Bum.

Sorry fb not bf, or is leccy your bf.......

Watch out for the dog.

There's always one, I must apologise to all the genuine people on this site and to all the people that my FB and I have met over the last few days, we've had plenty of fun over the weekend and then we get someone for whatever reason trying to spoil things.

Nevermind, we must ignore these kind of people and just look forward to next weekend, hopefully my FB GF will be coming out with us for a full on gangbang, any single male wishing to join in please contact my party organizer _ohntyjohn.

Does this _ohntyjohn help you blow your doll...sorry, I mean your fb up

Wait up, I’m _ohntyjohn.

"Does this _ohntyjohn help you blow your doll...sorry, I mean your fb up

Wait up, I’m _ohntyjohn. "

This is why we never get any gangbangs sorted out....you havnt a clue who you are.

*ohntyjohn By *ohntyjohn   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

"Does this _ohntyjohn help you blow your doll...sorry, I mean your fb up

Wait up, I’m _ohntyjohn. This is why we never get any gangbangs sorted out....you havnt a clue who you are."

we don’t get any gang bangs sorted out cos your worried some one will puncture your fb and you’ll have to start watching leccy getting the real women doggers while you end up chatting to arfur and Zeus. I’ll get you a repair kit for xmas but not before.

By *oggit22  (M) 7 days ago

Don't be silly, I've told you already that I've got a new FB....this one is a £3000 realistic rubber latex x2000 model with turbo charged nipples and X-ray lady garden sex doll, no need for a puncture repair kit.

By *nterNameHere   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,

By *oggit22  (M) 6 days ago

"Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,"

My mate _ohntyjohns got a very close friend called leccy and he gets dogging action every night in west Yorkshire area, sometimes 3 couples a night. It must be true as he drives an electric car and eats daffodils.

"Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,My mate _ohntyjohns got a very close friend called leccy and he gets dogging action every night in west Yorkshire area, sometimes 3 couples a night. It must be true as he drives an electric car and eats daffodils."

Plus _ohntyjohn told me he gets to see plenty of cars going up and down and alot of flashing at some lane in methly, and this goes on just about every night.

*ohntyjohn By *ohntyjohn   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

"Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,My mate _ohntyjohns got a very close friend called leccy and he gets dogging action every night in west Yorkshire area, sometimes 3 couples a night. It must be true as he drives an electric car and eats daffodils.Plus _ohntyjohn told me he gets to see plenty of cars going up and down and alot of flashing at some lane in methly, and this goes on just about every night."

bretton is the place to be. Went on Monday and saw 2 couples and 2 single females. Mind you the 2 couples were in 1 car just driving up and down for 5 mins shouting out the window, one single lady with long blond hair looked odd as the sideburns where black and luckily my phone rang and had to go home before I got a good look at the other single woMAN

That’s the life story of a West Yorkshire dogger lol

"Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,My mate _ohntyjohns got a very close friend called leccy and he gets dogging action every night in west Yorkshire area, sometimes 3 couples a night. It must be true as he drives an electric car and eats daffodils.Plus _ohntyjohn told me he gets to see plenty of cars going up and down and alot of flashing at some lane in methly, and this goes on just about every night.bretton is the place to be. Went on Monday and saw 2 couples and 2 single females. Mind you the 2 couples were in 1 car just driving up and down for 5 mins shouting out the window, one single lady with long blond hair looked odd as the sideburns where black and luckily my phone rang and had to go home before I got a good look at the other single woMAN

That’s the life story of a West Yorkshire dogger lol"

sounds like a good and normal dogging night out, did you expect anything else.

*ohntyjohn By *ohntyjohn   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

"Their ant no places in west yorkshire, cas, pony, wakey or leeds nowadays,My mate _ohntyjohns got a very close friend called leccy and he gets dogging action every night in west Yorkshire area, sometimes 3 couples a night. It must be true as he drives an electric car and eats daffodils.Plus _ohntyjohn told me he gets to see plenty of cars going up and down and alot of flashing at some lane in methly, and this goes on just about every night.bretton is the place to be. Went on Monday and saw 2 couples and 2 single females. Mind you the 2 couples were in 1 car just driving up and down for 5 mins shouting out the window, one single lady with long blond hair looked odd as the sideburns where black and luckily my phone rang and had to go home before I got a good look at the other single woMAN

That’s the life story of a West Yorkshire dogger lol sounds like a good and normal dogging night out, did you expect anything else."

Yes I did, I expected a couple to park up in a big Lexus and take me and another fella into a field and the female strip of and lay across a tree trunk while 2 guys had fun with her while her hubby filmed us.

But things like that does not happen to me, but boy!!!! she was fit

Add a new message to this topic